PDA

View Full Version : Why do you impeach? #iImpeach

GunnyFreedom
11-17-2013, 02:14 PM

If you tweet, post tweets on why #iImpeach and post your tweet in this thread. :) We can share network and propagate those tweets amongst ourselves and encourage the tag's growth in every way. Get a buzz going on Twitter and then promote it to facebook. They have a functional tag engine now too.

#iImpeach for a lot of reasons, but most of all because I will give my life to uphold and defend the Constitution, and this President has abandoned his full duty to the Constitution, abrogating the final check to the special interest balance sheet.

I believe that America is oscillating violently back and forth, and being so deeply polarized because like a train we have come off the rails and our government is out of control. What we need to come to realize as a nation is that those rails are the Constitution. The less we ignore it, the more stable American government becomes, and the more prosperous the American people. It is so reliable as to be an axiom.

So I will use every political means at my availability to stand up and impeach this President. Join me, and let's send this clown back to Chicago!

ClydeCoulter
11-17-2013, 02:51 PM

RDM
11-17-2013, 02:52 PM

If you tweet, post tweets on why #iImpeach and post your tweet in this thread. :) We can share network and propagate those tweets amongst ourselves and encourage the tag's growth in every way. Get a buzz going on Twitter and then promote it to facebook. They have a functional tag engine now too.

#iImpeach for a lot of reasons, but most of all because I will give my life to uphold and defend the Constitution, and this President has abandoned his full duty to the Constitution, abrogating the final check to the special interest balance sheet.

I believe that America is oscillating violently back and forth, and being so deeply polarized because like a train we have come off the rails and our government is out of control. What we need to come to realize as a nation is that those rails are the Constitution. The less we ignore it, the more stable American government becomes, and the more prosperous the American people. It is so reliable as to be an axiom.

So I will use every political means at my availability to stand up and impeach this President. Join me, and let's send this clown back to Chicago!

Hey Gunny...Are you promoting this on SodaHead?

phill4paul
11-17-2013, 03:24 PM
There is not enough votes for an impeachment. Part of the wonderful thing about an evenly split duopoly when a 2/3rds vote will be what it takes.

GunnyFreedom
11-17-2013, 03:25 PM
There is not enough votes for an impeachment. Part of the wonderful thing about an evenly split duopoly when a 2/3rds vote will be what it takes.

It doesn't matter. The important thing is to get the people all riled up and demonstrate that Congress is ignoring the people.

phill4paul
11-17-2013, 03:27 PM
It doesn't matter. The important thing is to get the people all riled up and demonstrate that Congress is ignoring the people.

Gotcha. ;) Education is a good thing. Yes.

GunnyFreedom
11-17-2013, 04:21 PM

so why do #iimpeach?

GunnyFreedom
11-17-2013, 04:23 PM
Gotcha. ;) Education is a good thing. Yes.

Well. and it really crushes Mrs Hagan.

GunnyFreedom
11-17-2013, 04:26 PM
Hey Gunny...Are you promoting this on SodaHead?

I am there, but I have not. It's been a few weeks since I visited.

RDM
11-17-2013, 04:41 PM
I am there, but I have not. It's been a few weeks since I visited.
I know, that's why I asked since you're on my friend list there. It's a good medium to use since they have the Twitter and FB share function. I think you're due for a revisit.:)

To show you how powerful it can be, look at my most viewed post on SH. It somewhat went viral. http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/santorum-supporter---visits-ron-paul-rally-ft-worth-texas---shares-his-reaction/question-2587931/
Look at the Twitter and FB Stats.

GunnyFreedom
11-17-2013, 04:44 PM
I know, that's why I asked since you're on my friend list there. It's a good medium to use since they have the Twitter and FB share function. I think you're due for a revisit.:)

To show you how powerful it can be, look at my most viewed post on SH. It somewhat went viral. http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/santorum-supporter---visits-ron-paul-rally-ft-worth-texas---shares-his-reaction/question-2587931/
Look at the Twitter and FB Stats.

OK, it's still coalescing. knocking the chunks off and lighting a spark. :)

What I meant was I want to build it at each place and then promote it. So there and Reddit next I think.

GunnyFreedom
11-17-2013, 04:50 PM

Students at a historically black college discuss their reaction to school healthcare cancellations because of #obamacare

This is also why #iimpeach (https://twitter.com/GlenBradley/status/402205061582839808)

Dianne
11-18-2013, 07:00 AM
I don't have a twitter account, but no question this President should be impeached for a number of reasons, the most recent being the premeditated manslaughter of the sick and affirmed members of our society by extortion of their health care in order to force the purchase his insurance product knowing it is unaffordable. Many of the individuals with cancelled policies have deadly medical conditions, that will no longer be treated due to lack of health insurance coverage. Mr. Obama has also imposed fines against hospitals that provide charity care, completely cutting off treatment to these people.

These are two examples. But the list is endless:

Woman With Cancer Loses ‘World-Class’ Insurance Plan Because of Obamacare
Nov. 4, 2013 9:49am Becket Adams

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/04/woman-with-cancer-loses-world-class-insurance-plan-because-of-obamacare/

A San Diego woman says she has been kicked off her insurance plan due to Obamacare while battling Stage 4 gallbladder cancer.

“I had great cancer doctors and health insurance,” Edie Littlefield Sundby wrote in a Sunday Wall Street Journal op-ed. “My plan was canceled. Now I worry how long I’ll live.”

Cancer Patient Opting for Early Death in Face of Obamacare [Infographic]

Cancer patient Bill Elliot is a family man who had his cancer treatment covered by his $180 per month insurance plan- until Obamacare policies have forced him to opt for an early death since he can no longer face the cost of health. This insurance plan has been canceled as a result of the ACA and replaced with a new plan that will cost him $1500 per month. http://guardianlv.com/2013/11/cancer-patient-opting-for-early-death-in-face-of-obamacare-infographic/

GunnyFreedom
11-18-2013, 08:00 PM
I don't have a twitter account, but no question this President should be impeached for a number of reasons, the most recent being the premeditated manslaughter of the sick and affirmed members of our society by extortion of their health care in order to force the purchase his insurance product knowing it is unaffordable. Many of the individuals with cancelled policies have deadly medical conditions, that will no longer be treated due to lack of health insurance coverage. Mr. Obama has also imposed fines against hospitals that provide charity care, completely cutting off treatment to these people.

These are two examples. But the list is endless:

Woman With Cancer Loses ‘World-Class’ Insurance Plan Because of Obamacare
Nov. 4, 2013 9:49am Becket Adams

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/04/woman-with-cancer-loses-world-class-insurance-plan-because-of-obamacare/

A San Diego woman says she has been kicked off her insurance plan due to Obamacare while battling Stage 4 gallbladder cancer.

“I had great cancer doctors and health insurance,” Edie Littlefield Sundby wrote in a Sunday Wall Street Journal op-ed. “My plan was canceled. Now I worry how long I’ll live.”

Cancer Patient Opting for Early Death in Face of Obamacare [Infographic]

Cancer patient Bill Elliot is a family man who had his cancer treatment covered by his $180 per month insurance plan- until Obamacare policies have forced him to opt for an early death since he can no longer face the cost of health. This insurance plan has been canceled as a result of the ACA and replaced with a new plan that will cost him $1500 per month. http://guardianlv.com/2013/11/cancer-patient-opting-for-early-death-in-face-of-obamacare-infographic/

That one went really well on facebook

Dianne
11-19-2013, 07:09 PM
That one went really well on facebook

I'm heartbroken there are no more posts on this subject..

Get it together !!!! Your reason or reasons, to IMPEACH Obama ...