PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Presidency In Crisis...Your Predictions

Elias Graves
11-15-2013, 11:57 PM
If it wasn't obvious before, yesterday's press conference confirmed that Obama is in waaaay over his head. His presidency is unravelling.

Predict the resolution to the crisis.

enhanced_deficit
11-16-2013, 12:08 AM
I read a news today that NATO soldiers' memorial in an Afghan province that was built with tons of concrete was "destroyed in a respctable manner" by NATO (for fear of dessecration) as they get ready to leave.

Respectable resolution to this Presidential crisis could be graceful impeachment by Congress to provide SWC an exit.

But there are other signs of cracks.

Democrats Defect on Health Rules
Updated Nov. 15, 2013 9:57 p.m. ET
More than three dozen House Democrats rebuffed a White House veto threat and backed a Republican plan to change the health-care law, underscoring the tensions among members of President Barack Obama's party a day after he proposed his own fix to tamp down complaints.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303789604579199611237337606

November 11, 2013
My fellow Black Americans – I’m going to Criticize Dear Leader Barack Hussein Obama

My gripe (and I use that term with humility) with Dear Leader is that his repeated assurance of "if you like your current insurance, you keep that insurance" has turned out to be an outright lie. Dear Leader and his disciples knew that the law would actually cause many to lose insurance.

Black media sites such as Thegrio.com (http://thegrio.com/) (MSNBC's product) and Theroot.com (http://www.theroot.com/) (Washington Post's product), are amongst his many liberal scribes that are characteristically downplaying the lie. Essentially, they're arguing that a few eggs had to be cracked to make the Obamacare omelet.
The protectionism isn't surprising since their primary duty is to hide the fact that Dear Leader has no clothes.
Even so, outside of the palace walls, his subjects weren't granted Obamacare waivers like his cronies. As a result, millions of cracked eggs are appearing in real time and very few omelets.
Realizing that the natives were becoming restless, Dear Leader decided to implement damage control.
He reached out to those millions who were abandoned by their insurers and simply declared, "I am sorry." Although his disingenuous apology seemed to satisfy Black media, it adversely affected me.
Noticeably, he didn't apologize to the families (such as mine) whose insurance premiums increased by several hundred percent, even though his website stated that a typical family would save up to $2,500 annually. Adding insult to injury, my family, like many others, doesn't qualify for any 'gap closing' subsidy.
Apparently, being the working poor isn't poor enough to garner sympathy from Dear Leader.

In 2008, Dear Leader's website stated (http://web.archive.org/web/20081221095737/http:/www.barackobama.com/pdf/Obama08_HealthcareFAQ.pdf):
"For those who have insurance now, nothing will change under the Obama plan – except that you will pay less. Obama's plan will save a typical family up to $2,500 on premiums by bringing the health care system into the 21st century: cutting waste, improving technology, expanding coverage to all Americans, and paying for some high-cost cases."

Will my creditors understand that my non-payment is due to my bloated insurance premium? Would an "I am sorry" gesture to them suffice?

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/fellow-black-americans-im-going-criticize-dear-leader-barack-hussein-obama/ (http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/fellow-black-americans-im-going-criticize-dear-leader-barack-hussein-obama/#2S5YwExo4prUvlKi.99)

http://waga.images.worldnow.com/images/23960976_BG1.jpg

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/23960976/billboards-call-for-impeachment-of-president-obama

thoughtomator
11-16-2013, 12:26 AM
I predict that the Democrats will lose the Senate and lose additional ground in the House, and Obama will be handed a resign-or-be-impeached ultimatum at the start of the next session, at which point he will set off a nuclear false flag and declare martial law.

CPUd
11-16-2013, 12:48 AM
The administration is going to do whatever they have to to maintain party support and still be able to spin health care as a win. I think we will see partisanship in Congress played up in the press, but they will be playing to an audience who doesn't care anymore for either party.

2014-2016 is going to be a lame duck session no matter how the elections turn out.

Petar
11-16-2013, 01:14 AM
I predict that the Democrats will lose the Senate and lose additional ground in the House, and Obama will be handed a resign-or-be-impeached ultimatum at the start of the next session, at which point he will set off a nuclear false flag and declare martial law.

Sounds good until it starts to sound really bad.

GunnyFreedom
11-16-2013, 01:30 AM
Zombie media will gloss everything over and nothing will change. People will be sucked deeper into the matrix, and we may begin seeing them actually connected by cables between their heads and the television so they can start drawing power to the grid. Obama will become increasingly absurd, testing the fringes until someone tries to revolt. Said revolt will be put down in the most gruesome bloody manner, and Obama will openly declare himself dictator and name his replacement for the 2016 election. Status Quo machine will do everything in it's power to nominate anybody but Rand for the GOP Presidential Nominee so it won't actually matter who wins, but if rand does get the nod, look for the entire weight of government to be openly flung at him in the most deceptive manner imaginable. By 2017 America is either an overt tyranny on the order of Hitler and Mao, or starting to finally climb out of the pit after over 100 years of slow subjugation.

nobody's_hero
11-16-2013, 02:11 AM
Too bad the Speaker of the House is still the guy who cries like a girl when you smile at him.

Seriously, Obama can do whatever he want unless the GOP gets someone in leadership who will challenge him over his actions. But I swear to God if we ever have another person challenge the current Speaker, I don't want to hear any crap about playing politics, political 'savvy', and trying to kiss up to congressional leaders as if we're gonna be some Jiminy Cricket sitting on the majority leader's shoulder whispering sweet-nothings about liberty, which are somehow supposed to outweigh the bribes they get to oppose it.

We get someone in a GOP Speakership who actually is on our side or we might as well let democrats keep the majority.

dillo
11-16-2013, 02:33 AM
It all depends on what happens once the website is finally available.

If people get cheaper healthcare they will vote for Democrats

If people get fucked over, theyll vote republican or not vote at all

If the former is true I see the dems trying to push a single payer system forward

tod evans
11-16-2013, 02:36 AM
Roger Daltrey has something to say;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

bolil
11-16-2013, 02:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_waN3sAGw4

"if choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."

The tube is intended as a foil.

"We dance on the strings of powers we cannot perceive."

"Phantom Fears"/

puppetmaster
11-16-2013, 02:43 AM
Chris Christie will be the poster child of a new "conservative democratic party" that is supposed to combine the "best" of both party's . yeah I know you want to puke but watch.... This way they steal the brainless independent vote. The democrats that feel jilted won't have to vote for a republican because he will change party and run independent and roll will the tide.

bolil
11-16-2013, 02:52 AM
Why is there no art? Why doesn't the "liberty" movement have music? Can there be any meaningful movement without music?

Think about it.

Human action. Meaningful behavior. Dance.

CPUd
11-16-2013, 03:09 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ktlcApq.jpg

An in-depth look at the Canadian rock band Rush, chronicling the band's musical evolution from their progressive rock sound of the '70s to their current heavy rock style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfeK0NW-3RE

Dianne
11-16-2013, 09:52 AM
Obama will get amnesty through by executive order prior to elections. With amnesty and Obamacare, Americans will be furious with him. But we will probably see a big false flag, larger than 9/11 or an intentional dollar collapse. Obama will appear to the sheeple as a great, strong leader during the event. His approval rating will go up (as did George Bush's). The sheeple will forgive Obama for his crimes, and with the hispanic vote the Democrats will have the House and the Senate. From that point on, the U.S. becomes a banana republic and all bets are off. The possibility exists we may not have another Presidential election.

Lucille
11-16-2013, 10:00 AM
I was just telling DH if Obama's poll numbers drop much more, he's going to have to start a war.

Ronin Truth
11-16-2013, 10:00 AM
Prediction? POTUS 2nd term curse (lame duck) muddle through to the end (boring). :p

belian78
11-16-2013, 10:01 AM
Zombie media will gloss everything over and nothing will change. People will be sucked deeper into the matrix, and we may begin seeing them actually connected by cables between their heads and the television so they can start drawing power to the grid. Obama will become increasingly absurd, testing the fringes until someone tries to revolt. Said revolt will be put down in the most gruesome bloody manner, and Obama will openly declare himself dictator and name his replacement for the 2016 election. Status Quo machine will do everything in it's power to nominate anybody but Rand for the GOP Presidential Nominee so it won't actually matter who wins, but if rand does get the nod, look for the entire weight of government to be openly flung at him in the most deceptive manner imaginable. By 2017 America is either an overt tyranny on the order of Hitler and Mao, or starting to finally climb out of the pit after over 100 years of slow subjugation.

Nah, they don't need the wires when they have RFID tech and WI-FI. :p

The rest of your post is something I think is very close to the truth, with or without the bloody put down of rebellion. I think that more than likely comes once the grassroots sees how the establishment fights Rand. If Rand is the real deal, the gloves come completely off at that point, those really in power will not accept a non puppet in that seat.

MRK
11-16-2013, 10:19 AM
Roger Daltrey has something to say;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

I'm glad you posted this, because my comment in response to whatever happens to Obama or his next successor will most likely be is:

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

belian78
11-16-2013, 10:21 AM
I'm glad you posted this, because my comment in response to whatever happens to Obama or his next successor will most likely be is:

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."
I had a good friend quote that one to me years ago and it's stuck with me since. Great song, and true words.

specsaregood
11-16-2013, 10:23 AM
If it wasn't obvious before, yesterday's press conference confirmed that Obama is in waaaay over his head. His presidency is unravelling.

what happened in the press conference yesterday?

shane77m
11-16-2013, 11:19 AM
He will be looked upon as the greatest president ever. Seriously. Once the spin doctors and revisionists are done, people will have forgotten.

ctiger2
11-16-2013, 12:15 PM
Chris Christie will be the poster child of a new "conservative democratic authoritarian fascist party" that is supposed to combine the "best" of both party's.

Fixed

puppetmaster
11-16-2013, 01:34 PM
Fixed

thanks!

CaptLouAlbano
11-16-2013, 02:23 PM
My prediction as of today:

The Obama ship will keep sinking and his poll numbers will drop to the low to mid 30's. Dems running in 2014 will abandon the sinking ship to save their own hide, but it will be too late for many of them. Republicans gain in the House and take the Senate in 2014. This is why the 2014 primaries are going to be very important for the liberty movement & our tea party allies to get quality candidates on the ballot in November.

2016 sets up to be more difficult though. I believe the 2016 Dem Presidential Primary will be a face off between the Obama legacy vs a "centrist" Democrat position. Basically Hillary vs Biden, with Hillary crushing Biden. The problem that presents is that the race against Obama will already be over by the time the Dems crown their queen, so the November contest cannot be run as a referendum on the last 8 years, but will have to be focused on a new vision for the country. I think Rand is the only one of the potential contenders that can frame that vision. The others (with the exception of Cruz, who I do not believe will run) would be overshadowed by Hillary's aura.

thoughtomator
11-16-2013, 02:44 PM
Why is there no art? Why doesn't the "liberty" movement have music? Can there be any meaningful movement without music?

Think about it.

Human action. Meaningful behavior. Dance.

IMHO, Frank Zappa made the ultimate liberty music.

11-16-2013, 02:47 PM

Predict the resolution to the crisis.

He will finish his term uneventfully.

If you doubt that name your bet and I'll cover it.

HOLLYWOOD
11-16-2013, 02:58 PM
This is what I like... revealing all the bank rollers, co-opters, and money behind these propaganda-disinformation-misinformation groups/entities. Those 6 major media conglomerates that control 100s of secondary media and activist groups.
Black media sites such as Thegrio.com (http://thegrio.com/) (MSNBC's product) and Theroot.com (http://www.theroot.com/) (Washington Post's product), are amongst his many liberal scribes that are characteristically downplaying the lie. Essentially, they're arguing that a few eggs had to be cracked to make the Obamacare omelet.

Peace Piper
11-16-2013, 03:22 PM
IMHO, Frank Zappa made the ultimate liberty music.

The Honorable Robert Nesta Marley O.M. made Zappa and everyone else look tame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1PbffNcbCo

Get up, stand up: don't give up the fight!

Most people think,
Great god will come from the skies,
Take away everything
And make everybody feel high.
But if you know what life is worth,
You will look for yours on earth:
And now you see the light,
You stand up for your rights.

Get up, stand up! (so we can't give up the fight! )
Stand up for your rights! (lord, lord! )
Get up, stand up! (keep on struggling on! )
Don't give up the fight! (yeah! )

We sick an' tired of-a your ism-skism game -
Dyin' 'n' goin' to heaven in-a Jesus' name, lord.
We know when we understand:
Almighty god is a living man.
You can fool some people sometimes,
But you can't fool all the people all the time.
So now we see the light (what you gonna do?),
We gonna stand up for our rights!

So you better:
Get up, stand up!
Stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up!
Don't give up the fight! (don't give it up, don't give it up! )
Get up, stand up!
Stand up for your rights!

Ender
11-16-2013, 03:55 PM
I think the neocons are preparing to dump Obama under the bus because:

a) he did not pursue Syria, and most important
b) if he takes away sanctions and refuses to go to war with Iran.

Elias Graves
11-16-2013, 07:37 PM
what happened in the press conference yesterday?

You just have to watch it. There really are no words...

it it gave us these gems...

"What we're finding out is that buying insurance is really hard."

"And, you know, I understand why folks are frustrated. I would be too..." If the law applied to him, that is.

"But my intention in terms of winning back the confidence of the American people is just to work as hard as I can, identify the problems that we’ve got, make sure that we’re fixing them, whether it’s a website, whether it is making sure that folks who got these cancellation notices get help, we’re just going to keep on chipping away at this until the job is done." Thank you Miss Illinois!

There are 50 of em that good in the thing. It was brutal.

And I have my own premonition as to how this ends but it's too dark to post.

gwax23
11-16-2013, 08:11 PM
Anyone have predictions for the 2014 midterms?

Will Republicans take the senate and make gains in the House?

Will the Repubcs lose seats in both the House and the Senate?

fr33
11-16-2013, 09:25 PM
The media will soon start calling it a lame duck term just like they do with other presidents, regardless of the party.

CPUd
11-16-2013, 09:34 PM

I don't think it will be much different than it is now, W.R.T. party membership. The R's may gain a few in the Senate and lose a few in the House.

What will be more important is that some of the bigger votes will be bipartisan, or non-partisan. There was one in the Senate this week brought by R's that had almost 40 D's vote with them, which demonatrates they can produce veto-proof legislation.

In the House, we've already seen rank-and-file go against the leadership several times over the summer.

I do think it is important that the ones who win seats be the ones who are willing to vote against the leadership, no matter what party.

FSP-Rebel
11-16-2013, 09:36 PM
Bitcoin holders' wealth will climb to new heights.

oyarde
11-16-2013, 10:03 PM
Obama will get amnesty through by executive order prior to elections. With amnesty and Obamacare, Americans will be furious with him. But we will probably see a big false flag, larger than 9/11 or an intentional dollar collapse. Obama will appear to the sheeple as a great, strong leader during the event. His approval rating will go up (as did George Bush's). The sheeple will forgive Obama for his crimes, and with the hispanic vote the Democrats will have the House and the Senate. From that point on, the U.S. becomes a banana republic and all bets are off. The possibility exists we may not have another Presidential election.

I have enjoyed warm beers in bananna republics , they normally have at least one large export commodity that can fund the regime:)

Dianne
11-17-2013, 05:55 AM
Chris Christie will be the poster child of a new "conservative democratic party" that is supposed to combine the "best" of both party's . yeah I know you want to puke but watch.... This way they steal the brainless independent vote. The democrats that feel jilted won't have to vote for a republican because he will change party and run independent and roll will the tide.

Christie may be the sacrifice to provide Hillary a sure win, as Romney and McCain were to guarantee an Obama win. "If you lie down with dogs, you get up with the fleas".

11-17-2013, 07:14 AM

Too early to tell. Ask a month or two before the election. News, real or puff pieces effects elections so much currently anything could happen.

Bitcoin holders' wealth will climb to new heights.

Until the feds shut down the new silk road, then it will crash again.

Ender
11-17-2013, 03:24 PM
This is exactly what I said:

Why Is It Now OK To Denounce Obama?
Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.

Until very recently, the mainstream media agreed with Oprah: only a Grand Kleagle would criticize Obama, let alone portray him as an incompetent. Yet overnight, the MSM has joined the GOP. None of the groups involved is opposed to state medical care, so that us not the reason. Here’s what I think: the warmongers have opened up the sluice gates because Obama is not, for the time being, anyway, obeying them. He did not bomb Syria, and so far, he has not bombed Iran. Mr. President: go down in history as a peacemakeer. Fly to Tehran.

12:18 pm CST on November 17, 2013

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/why-is-it-now-ok-to-denounce-obama/