PDA

View Full Version : Cops Taser Ten Year Old Boy At Day Care Center

ZENemy
11-15-2013, 12:10 PM
Dont worry, the cops are fine! We can all just pray the sound of the kid twitching didnt haunt him in his dreams that night and cause him to be sleepy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCrhz0g2zfg

pcosmar
11-15-2013, 12:22 PM
Defending the indefensible. :(

LibertyEagle
11-15-2013, 12:26 PM
Jerk "instructor" in video.

pcosmar
11-15-2013, 12:33 PM
Jerk "instructor" in video.

File under "Where do they learn this shit?".

EBounding
11-15-2013, 12:39 PM
So if it's so harmless why not just give tasers to the daycare workers?

shane77m
11-15-2013, 12:48 PM
The cop would need to watch his back.

tod evans
11-15-2013, 12:52 PM
This kind of BS is going to continue until a cops salary and pension are in the hands of the taxpayers.:mad:

Christian Liberty
11-15-2013, 12:54 PM
The cop would need to watch his back.

If only more Christians would take a principled stand against these people. And if only the majority of "Christians" in America were actually Christian.

tod evans
11-15-2013, 12:56 PM
If only more Christians would take a principled stand against these people. And if only the majority of "Christians" in America were actually Christian.

Taking a "principled stand" means taking up arms.

There is no other way to battle such deeply entrenched evil.

heavenlyboy34
11-15-2013, 01:09 PM
SMFH. So that guy spent 34 years in martial arts and didn't learn enough to handle an unarmed 10 year old, 95 lb kid? TOTAL bullshit. Or perhaps he has some learning disorder that prevents him from actually learning and applying techniques? Also highly unlikely. Anyway, lots of bullshit there trying to justify a totally heinous and irrational violent act. That kind of thing is getting right up there in severity with rape, I think. (I'd like an expert here to verify this, if possible)

satchelmcqueen
11-15-2013, 01:50 PM
shows that the cops were once again, pussies!

PaulConventionWV
11-15-2013, 03:07 PM
SMFH. So that guy spent 34 years in martial arts and didn't learn enough to handle an unarmed 10 year old, 95 lb kid? TOTAL bullshit. Or perhaps he has some learning disorder that prevents him from actually learning and applying techniques? Also highly unlikely. Anyway, lots of bullshit there trying to justify a totally heinous and irrational violent act. That kind of thing is getting right up there in severity with rape, I think. (I'd like an expert here to verify this, if possible)

An expert on what? Verifying the morality of tasers as compared to other heinous crimes? Who, pray tell, would be considered an "expert" on such things?

heavenlyboy34
11-15-2013, 03:10 PM
An expert on what? Verifying the morality of tasers as compared to other heinous crimes? Who, pray tell, would be considered an "expert" on such things?
Someone who knows about all things tazer to describe if tazers are more severe on children than adults and the details about it. I'm not picky about credentials. Just someone who knows about it from experience. :o Pardon my vague antecedent.

bolil
11-15-2013, 04:47 PM
Someone who knows about all things tazer to describe if tazers are more severe on children than adults and the details about it. I'm not picky about credentials. Just someone who knows about it from experience. :o Pardon my vague antecedent.

There is no doubt. A 10 year old's brain has alot more "connections," lighting them up with a tazer could damage them I imagine.

heavenlyboy34
11-15-2013, 04:54 PM
There is no doubt. A 10 year old's brain has alot more "connections," lighting them up with a tazer could damage them I imagine.
As I understand it, the 10 year old brain is in a stage of development that is still quite fragile. /not an expert in neuro-psychology

Cutlerzzz
11-15-2013, 09:29 PM
What are these mythical martial arts you speak of with enough power to subdue a ten year old?

heavenlyboy34
11-15-2013, 10:19 PM
What are these mythical martial arts you speak of with enough power to subdue a ten year old?
lolz :D

Christian Liberty
11-15-2013, 11:41 PM
Taking a "principled stand" means taking up arms.

There is no other way to battle such deeply entrenched evil.

That may be true, but I had nonviolent methods in mind. More like condemning the military and police, instead of praising them, openly proclaiming these abuses of power, refusing to vote for politicians who are in favor of these types of things (That means stop being a whore for the GOP), being willing to impose Matthew 18 discipline on those who murder for the military or enforce unjust laws in the police rather than patting them on the back, condemning tax collectors as sinners like the Bible does, NOT teaching that Romans 13 means to obey virtually any law (It doesn't teach that, for the record), etc. I don't think this is going to ever happen, because my pastor/father rolls his eyes when I start going along these lines, and he's a lot more pro-liberty than the average Republican shill pastor (He's probably in line with Rand Paul on policy, more or less, so a lot better than the average.) And I am not in any way saying this should be the main focus of churches either. I don't think gay-bashing should be the main purpose of church, but when homosexuality is mentioned, it is rightly condemned as wrong in evangelical churches rather than being praised. It seems obvious to me that the same should be said for those who kill in overseas wars, or police who enforce unjust laws (Or worse, do completely wicked actions like the one in the OP.) But, while I don't think its going to happen, if half of those who professed to be born-again Christians would support actions like these in their churches, I'm not sure we'd need a violent revolution. The reality, however, is that there are simply too many sheep.

Violent revolution will likely need to remain on the table, but that's not what I was advocating there.

tod evans
11-16-2013, 01:45 AM
Slow down a bit FF.

Most everybody here knows you're a Christian and self-professed non-violent.

Do you honestly believe that Priests-n-Pastors can battle the type of evil that'll attack a 10 y/o child from the pulpit?

bolil
11-16-2013, 02:10 AM
Slow down a bit FF.

Most everybody here knows you're a Christian and self-professed non-violent.

Do you honestly believe that Priests-n-Pastors can battle the type of evil that'll attack a 10 y/o child from the pulpit?

We can only hope, and should you see it walk not by.
I've walked by before, and its not worth the cost.
I watched a guy get jumped from my bedroom window, and I could have made it out to help if I acted quickly. I just watched. I'm not proud, looking back I'd rather have been stabbed.