View Full Version : Report: Obama is an Actor Trained by Harry Lennix

donnay
11-15-2013, 09:58 AM
Report: Obama is an Actor Trained by Harry Lennix

“This is an actor that we hired”

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
November 15, 2013

During an appearance on the Alex Jones Show, Chicago radio host Eric ‘Mancow’ Muller revealed that actor Harry Lennix told him he was hired to train Obama how to look presidential by mimicking the actor’s demeanor and body language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQII3q74dsY

Lennix, who was born and grew up in Chicago, gave frequent lectures before he became an actor, while also teaching music and civics in the Chicago Public School system. Lennix is best known for his role in the recent Superman Man of Steel movie and his part as White House Chief of Staff in the ABC television series Commander in Chief.

Muller, who knew Obama in Chicago before he became president, said Lennix told him that, “He was the actor hired to teach Obama to be Harry Lennix – watch The Blacklist and you can see Obama – this is an actor that we hired in our president.”

Anyone familiar with Lennix’s body language and general behavior will notice the remarkable resemblance between his demeanor and that of Barack Obama. As this photo illustrates, the two met when Obama was a Senator-elect back in 2005.

Given that one of the few things Obama has received widespread plaudits for since he came to office is his slick adeptness at reading a teleprompter, the claim doesn’t seem that outrageous.

Indeed, there has been a sustained call for Harry Lennix to play Obama in a movie biopic given their striking similarities.

Later in the interview, which can be viewed above, Muller also reveals how he was offered over $9 million dollars by a major corporation for a three year radio deal to “lean towards and promote Obama,” but flatly refused the proposal.

The video below illustrates how Harry Lennix’s demeanor is remarkably similar to that of Barack Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQZQWfsGEEA

http://www.infowars.com/mancow-muller-obama-is-an-actor-trained-by-harry-lennix/

angelatc
11-15-2013, 10:16 AM
Meh - this is a non-story. Of course it came from AJ, so no surprise there.

Obama isn't an actor. They just hired an actor as a consultant to help Obama with his image. Lots of professionals in a wide variety of fields do the exact same thing ever since TV Nixon lost the debate to TV Kennedy, while radio Nixon won.

bolil
11-15-2013, 10:54 AM
You dismiss this man? Who the fuck is it that broke FEMA and questioned Boston? Meh, I know puppet when I smell puppet, and this is no revelation to me. Obama, an actor with a fist in his keister. LOL. 1st amendment fuckers!

Acala
11-15-2013, 11:04 AM
Every politician at the presidential level is a trained actor. That's how they get where they are. Does anyone think Mitt Romney did not have every public move, every word fully scripted by the best team of acting coaches he could buy? As Angela points out, it is SOP in big politics. Some of them have more natural charisma than others - JFK and Bill Clinton to name two - but they are ALL puppets trained to sell snake oil to the public.

jmdrake
11-15-2013, 11:08 AM
Meh - this is a non-story. Of course it came from AJ, so no surprise there.

Obama isn't an actor. They just hired an actor as a consultant to help Obama with his image. Lots of professionals in a wide variety of fields do the exact same thing ever since TV Nixon lost the debate to TV Kennedy, while radio Nixon won.

:rolleyes: You don't get it. Lennox wasn't simply saying that he was there to help Obama with his image. He was saying Obama has no image of his own. It's like using Bondo to repair a car body versus trying to build an entire car body out of Bondo. Or if you're not familiar with Bondo, using duct tape to patch a hole in a piece of furniture versus making an entire sofa out of duct tape. But to me, the most significant part of the interview is that Mancow Muller, someone who has been on the AJ show for years, but has always maintained that Alex Jones "exaggerates". came out and said "My God! You were right about everything! I didn't believe there would be drones in the skies over America. I didn't believe would be police white boxes on the streets listening to everything we say. I wish you were wrong. I wish I was wrong." Someday, if you lay aside your preconcieved notions, you may have the same epiphany. Then again you may not.

jmdrake
11-15-2013, 11:09 AM
Every politician at the presidential level is a trained actor. That's how they get where they are. Does anyone think Mitt Romney did not have every public move, every word fully scripted by the best team of acting coaches he could buy? As Angela points out, it is SOP in big politics. Some of them have more natural charisma than others - JFK and Bill Clinton to name two - but they are ALL puppets trained to sell snake oil to the public.

JFK went off script after reading Operation Northwoods. And then he got killed less than a year later.

ZENemy
11-15-2013, 11:10 AM

Love it!

No Confidence 2016, no more actors, no more leaders and no more ruling class.

donnay
11-15-2013, 11:21 AM

Someone REALLY screwed up with W.

donnay
11-15-2013, 11:22 AM
:rolleyes: You don't get it. Lennox wasn't simply saying that he was there to help Obama with his image. He was saying Obama has no image of his own. It's like using Bondo to repair a car body versus trying to build an entire car body out of Bondo. Or if you're not familiar with Bondo, using duct tape to patch a hole in a piece of furniture versus making an entire sofa out of duct tape. But to me, the most significant part of the interview is that Mancow Muller, someone who has been on the AJ show for years, but has always maintained that Alex Jones "exaggerates". came out and said "My God! You were right about everything! I didn't believe there would be drones in the skies over America. I didn't believe would be police white boxes on the streets listening to everything we say. I wish you were wrong. I wish I was wrong." Someday, if you lay aside your preconcieved notions, you may have the same epiphany. Then again you may not.

+rep. Well said!

jmdrake
11-15-2013, 11:26 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donnay again.

Somebody might have patterned W after a rodeo clown. And that's probably why the Obama rodeo clown was so offensive. It was an insult to a fine actor like Lennox. :D

seapilot
11-15-2013, 11:31 AM
Authentic, Obama is not. People are starved for authenticity something severely lacking in Politics these days.

donnay
11-15-2013, 11:33 AM
Authentic, Obama is not. People are starved for authenticity something severely lacking in Politics these days.

Hence the surge for Ron Paul's popularity!

Acala
11-15-2013, 11:35 AM

There is a certain segment of the population that goes gaga over Dubya. That folksy, back slapping, drawl is pure acting. He plays the part of the anti-intellectual and that sells.

donnay
11-15-2013, 11:40 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donnay again.

Somebody might have patterned W after a rodeo clown. And that's probably why the Obama rodeo clown was so offensive. It was an insult to a fine actor like Lennox. :D

LOL! Definitely.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/6351/54606484id2.jpg

http://blogs.e-rockford.com/applesauce/files/2008/04/300_bush-saudi.jpg

donnay
11-15-2013, 11:43 AM
There is a certain segment of the population that goes gaga over Dubya. That folksy, back slapping, drawl is pure acting. He plays the part of the anti-intellectual and that sells.

Oh no doubt--doesn't say much for them, nevertheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO46ii3W07U

Ender
11-15-2013, 11:55 AM
JFK went off script after reading Operation Northwoods. And then he got killed less than a year later.

Beat me to it.

JFK didn't care for the role he was selected to play and stopped- so bye-bye.

Funny how no one mentions Reagan, the ultimate actor. A well-liked charismatic guy who lied from one end to the other, but everyone still adores him.

BTW- I liked Harry Lennix in The Matrix.

donnay
11-15-2013, 12:01 PM
Beat me to it.

JFK didn't care for the role he was selected to play and stopped- so bye-bye.

Funny how no one mentions Reagan, the ultimate actor. A well-liked charismatic guy who lied from one end to the other, but everyone still adores him.

BTW- I liked Harry Lennix in The Matrix.

I still believe Reagan was trying to make a difference. Then the attempted assassination and he went right according to the script his handlers told him to say after that.

donnay
11-15-2013, 12:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOyARXeukIY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ49vV-9W48

LibertyEagle
11-15-2013, 12:23 PM
Who cares? They are all actors to some degree.

donnay
11-15-2013, 12:38 PM

I do! You, like so many others just dismiss what is being exposed. Listen, read and open your mind. I beg of you!

Feeding the Abscess
11-15-2013, 12:45 PM
I still believe Reagan was trying to make a difference. Then the attempted assassination and he went right according to the script his handlers told him to say after that.

Reagan was a terrible governor and a lobbyist for the MIC before that. And he also happened to be an actor. Any liberty-oriented utterings that dribbled from his mouth were completely faked.

jonhowe
11-15-2013, 12:46 PM
"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players"

jmdrake
11-15-2013, 12:58 PM

They who? Ron Paul? Justin Amash? But for arguments sake, let's say even the "liberty" ones are just actors. This is still important information for informing the vast majority of the populace that doesn't get it. There are many people who think "Well as least Obama isn't a stupid teleprompter reader like Dubya Bush or Sarah Palin." I don't expect Lennix to go on camera and say this, but if he did it would have a huge effect.

Ender
11-15-2013, 01:30 PM
"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players"

Tis true, tis sad; tis sad tis true.

As an actor myself, I have to say that anyone who is going to be in the public eye or handling people, needs to take acting, and I am not just speaking of politicians. From lawyers to doctors; CEOs to public relations- most jobs require how to communicate an idea and to look good in public.

In today's high media world, I think it is smart for a presidential candidate to learn to present themselves. Even Ron Paul could use a little refining in that area and I love this man.

Original_Intent
11-15-2013, 01:36 PM
We care more about packaging than the product (as a nation), we can't complain when we are given candidates and officeholders that are all sizzle and no steak.

The pendulum will swing the other way, even if it is over the ashes of our current civilization.

HOLLYWOOD
11-15-2013, 03:31 PM
That was a really good exchange... Eric Mancow turned down $9 million because he refused to pump ObamaCare/Obama... nice.

Yeah... I don't know who's worse? TPTB that select their "Idiot", the American voters that vote for their "Idiot" or the political Idiots themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4fflZysO4k

Dianne
11-15-2013, 05:45 PM
And his revelations reveal, since 1992 Obama knew he would be President of the United States. Watch what is happening now, as this terrorist Obama, has the entire United States media talking about Obamacare; as he and his puppet masters are forging ahead with amnesty (through executive order, piece by piece), his fannie mae still stealing the property of millions and laundering the money to China.

Soon, there will be no chance of having a GOP President; but all the news media is a buzz about Obamacare. Actually Barry is a pretty smart actor .. but the guy who paid for his college education is even smarter... and I read it is the same Saudi Prince that owns a good portion of Fox News.

anaconda
11-15-2013, 06:02 PM
I would say that the actor consultation was not very successful.

Dianne
11-15-2013, 07:01 PM
I would say that the actor consultation was not very successful.

tune out ... what is earth shattering is what this p...k is doing while Fox keeps us entangled in Obamacare..

parocks
11-15-2013, 07:05 PM

The United States Notes didn't help him.

parocks
11-15-2013, 07:07 PM
They who? Ron Paul? Justin Amash? But for arguments sake, let's say even the "liberty" ones are just actors. This is still important information for informing the vast majority of the populace that doesn't get it. There are many people who think "Well as least Obama isn't a stupid teleprompter reader like Dubya Bush or Sarah Palin." I don't expect Lennix to go on camera and say this, but if he did it would have a huge effect.

People already know about Obama's need for a teleprompter. Unless you're arguing the media doesn't talk about that. We know it though, and have for years.

Ender
11-15-2013, 07:56 PM
People already know about Obama's need for a teleprompter. Unless you're arguing the media doesn't talk about that. We know it though, and have for years.

All presidents have used notes and most have used a teleprompter ever since the technology became available.

Here's Reagan having teleprompter problems:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFcNbfp7wig

CPUd
11-15-2013, 09:51 PM
I guess the next big revelations are going to be that the Bushes aren't really from Texas, and that Presidents don't write their own books.