PDA

View Full Version : Pfizer Tracking Unvaccinated Children Through Health Insurance

ZENemy
11-14-2013, 04:29 PM
CHICAGO -- If you are a parent who has made the decision not to vaccinate your child Big Pharma knows, according to a postcard sent in by a Next News viewer.

In the notice mailed by Pfizer Inc. they indicate that they possess "records that your child may not have received a recommended vaccine." The postcard reminds the parents to contact their health provider to schedule an appointment.

Pfizer also indicates that they've paid for the mailing on behalf of "your child's health plan, health clinic, or health department."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9slzwTIcIQM

donnay
11-14-2013, 04:43 PM
It's none of Pfizer's damn business! Great video to bring awareness to people who are gullible to this tyranny.

phill4paul
11-14-2013, 04:50 PM
Legislation and targeting in 3,2,..............

I'm done with Amerika. I'll do what I can to try and hope to hold it together for the next 10 years. I'm not gonna live in a cuntry in which the government and every corporation tracks me and knows everything about everything that is my business. 10 years is the plan. I don't know if I even have that.

DGambler
11-14-2013, 05:22 PM
It's none of Pfizer's damn business! Great video to bring awareness to people who are gullible to this tyranny.

But, but, herd immunity, efficiency, you're killing the sick, young, old, unhealthy and hate your child and stuff. Abuse!

ZENemy
11-14-2013, 05:25 PM
But, but, herd immunity, efficiency, you're killing the sick, young, old, unhealthy and hate your child and stuff. Abuse!

LOL

DamianTV
11-14-2013, 05:42 PM
So now not only is it illegal to not have Health Insurance, it is illegal to not put the financial burden of forcing potentially life threatening chemicals into your body or our childrens bodies on everyone else. Yet, pot remains mostly illegal.

I wonder how much money Proctor and Gamble could make if the Insurance Companies were to force everyone to Floss once a day? Beware the hidden costs of No Privacy and Total Surveillance.

donnay
11-14-2013, 06:08 PM
So now not only is it illegal to not have Health Insurance, it is illegal to not put the financial burden of forcing potentially life threatening chemicals into your body or our childrens bodies on everyone else. Yet, pot remains mostly illegal.

I wonder how much money Proctor and Gamble could make if the Insurance Companies were to force everyone to Floss once a day? Beware the hidden costs of No Privacy and Total Surveillance.

I want to see the Corporate apologists on this one. They care about you and your family. It's only a friendly reminder. :rolleyes:

Pfizer is the company that got people forced out of their homes in New London, CT., getting the courts to use eminent domain and then NEVER built their project!!

ghengis86
11-14-2013, 06:14 PM
I want to see the Corporate apologists on this one. They care about you and your family. It's only a friendly reminder. :rolleyes:

Pfizer is the company that got people forced out of their homes in New London, CT., getting the courts to use eminent domain and then NEVER built their project!!

Got a link for the CT fiasco? I'd like to share with some people.

Oh, and see all you making informed decisions regarding vaccines in the FEMA camps!

Natural Citizen
11-14-2013, 06:16 PM

We started to touch on this phenomenon in the Monsanto thread. With this healthcare bill and Big pharma, agribusiness, biotech industries along with a few others merging and then legislating rules that force citizens to sign terms of service agreements we'll be seeing our grandchildren paying royalties for their very existence. This is how it starts. We're so quick to just accept the ass pounding based upon this reframe of the people into pure "consumer" scope.

donnay
11-14-2013, 06:34 PM
Got a link for the CT fiasco? I'd like to share with some people.

Oh, and see all you making informed decisions regarding vaccines in the FEMA camps!

Here you go:

Kelo v. New London
Lawsuit Challenging Eminent Domain Abuse in New London, Connecticut
http://www.ij.org/kelo-v-new-london

Eminent Domain Outrage in Connecticut
http://www.governing.com/columns/eco-engines/Eminent-Domain-Outrage-in.html

donnay
11-14-2013, 06:41 PM
We started to touch on this phenomenon in the Monsanto thread. With this healthcare bill and Big pharma, agribusiness, biotech industries along with a few others merging and then legislating rules that force citizens to sign terms of service agreements we'll be seeing our grandchildren paying royalties for their very existence. This is how it starts. We're so quick to just accept the ass pounding based upon this reframe of the people into pure "consumer" scope.

Yes it is a corporate tyranny that will never relent unless the people stand up to it and say, "NO!"

NorthCarolinaLiberty
11-14-2013, 06:45 PM
"Herd immunity." LOL. Sort of the conservative cow version of the welfare liberal.

ghengis86
11-14-2013, 06:50 PM
"Herd immunity." LOL. Sort of the conservative cow version of the welfare liberal.

I never understood the "herd immunity" claim as being pro-vaccine. Then again I'm an old dog that has a hard time learning new tricks.

donnay
11-14-2013, 07:17 PM

LOL!

ZENemy
11-14-2013, 08:26 PM
home birth

angelatc
11-14-2013, 08:31 PM
Yeah it should be and probably actually is illegal to share health information like this. But you guys have gone so far into crazy-ville already in this thread nobody wants to even venture in, even though they would likely agree that this is an abuse of power and a HIPAA violation.

No stopping these trainwrecks though, so carry on.

Circumcision!

FindLiberty
11-14-2013, 08:38 PM
But the SS # was never supposed to be used to identify... [vomits and stops typing]

phill4paul
11-14-2013, 08:50 PM
Yeah it should be and probably actually is illegal to share health information like this. But you guys have gone so far into crazy-ville already in this thread nobody wants to even venture in, even though they would likely agree that this is an abuse of power and a HIPAA violation.

No stopping these trainwrecks though, so carry on.

Circumcision!

This....

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/418787/train-wreck-o.gif

Cannot be solved by this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWmOJAJA0wc