PDA

View Full Version : 50th Anniversay JFK Assassination: Who Killed Him?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
11-14-2013, 02:12 AM
I really don't know a lot about this. The part I know suggests to me he was the lone gunman. Any conspiracy would have to be a handful of people only. More than one gunman and larger scale plan is improbable in my book.

Whaddya say?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
11-14-2013, 02:19 AM
Oh yeah, I didn't vote because I don't have enough information. It's only been 50 years. :/

If it were a group, then I'd lean towards a small group. I would not be surprised however, if he just did it himself.

BuddyRey
11-14-2013, 03:21 AM
My take: the first two shots from the sniper's nest were made with no intention to actually hit the President, but as a way to divert the attention of everyone on the ground up to the book depository, as well as signal George Hickey, the secret service agent in the car behind Kennedy, to made the kill-shot. Evidence for this includes the fact that the "stray" bullets were hollow points, while the shot that hit Kennedy was clearly a frangible round, coupled with the fact that Oswald - a mediocre marksman at best - would have had a helluva time getting Kennedy from that particular window with a bolt-action Mannlicher-Carcano, which most ballistics experts consider a totally subpar rifle.

acptulsa
11-14-2013, 03:28 AM
So why are you so sure Oswald fired any of the shots at all? His only role in the thing could have been as patsy.

If you want to know more, but don't want to read a whole library on the subject, my recommendation is Oswald Talked by Mary and Ray LaFontaine. It's readable, has some of the hardest facts, and goes right to who Oswald had ties with (and he had plenty).

BuddyRey
11-14-2013, 03:36 AM
So why are you so sure Oswald fired any of the shots at all? His only role in the thing could have been as patsy.

If you want to know more, but don't want to read a whole library on the subject, my recommendation is Oswald Talked by Mary and Ray LaFontaine. It's readable, has some of the hardest facts, and goes right to who Oswald had ties with (and he had plenty).

Couldn't he have fired the first two (non-lethal) shots and still been a patsy? I'm not even sure it was Oswald in the sniper's nest, but if you think about the first two shots as both a crowd diversion and a way to signal the real killer, it'd be hard to think of a more perfect way to stage such an event. Maybe the guy in the sniper's nest was Oswald and maybe it wasn't, but there was definitely a conspiracy.

Ronin Truth
11-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Been following this coup (obsessed ) for 50 years. The mechanics of the shooting take the background compared to the plot. I've come to the conclusion that LBJ and Poppy Bush were both deeply involved. Cui Bono? The USA has not been the same since. :(

V3n
11-14-2013, 08:00 AM
My choice wasn't listed.

Mob, but no Oswald.

phill4paul
11-14-2013, 08:05 AM
I cannot say for sure. JFK and RFK made many powerful enemies. I do not think that Oswald was alone in this.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
11-14-2013, 08:43 AM
Another question. What do people think about the likelihood of ever discovering the truth?

I have two competing general thoughts on this. One thought is that the passing of time makes it increasingly difficult to find the truth. The other thought is that an historian, scientist, or someone else discovers something years later. A breakthrough, of sorts.

ClydeCoulter
11-14-2013, 08:53 AM
Another question. What do people think about the likelihood of ever discovering the truth?

I have two competing general thoughts on this. One thought is that the passing of time makes it increasingly difficult to find the truth. The other thought is that an historian, scientist, or someone else discovers something years later. A breakthrough, of sorts.

Perhaps if the Israeli secret archives are ever opened, a lot of things could be explained. Whether involved or not, they have a lot of insider info from intelligence, and share, or twist, only what benefits them (as any other government factions do).

Matthew5
11-14-2013, 08:57 AM
My choice wasn't listed.

Mob, but no Oswald.

Ditto...I voted Mob/Oswald anyway...because I believe he was at least there, even to serve as the fall guy.

Libertomics
11-14-2013, 09:00 AM
Oswald alone.

Matthew5
11-14-2013, 09:00 AM
Obviously...

http://i.imgur.com/umNrk9q.jpg

acptulsa
11-14-2013, 09:04 AM
My choice wasn't listed.

Mob, but no Oswald.

Oh, come on. The mob had neither the resources nor the motivation that the CIA did.

Oswald had demonstrable ties to the CIA. We even know who his 'handler' was. He had no demonstrable ties to the Mob. Jack Ruby did, but through his anti-Castro activities, Ruby also had plenty of direct and indirect ties to the CIA.

Are you trying to tell me the mob had the connections in the Secret Service needed to change the motorcade route at the last minute with an unsigned order? The CIA could have done that; James Hoffa or John Gotti could not.

Lucille
11-14-2013, 09:07 AM
I'll be so glad when the Boomer generation dies and we don't have to hear about JFK and f'n Camelot any more. It won't be long when talking about him will be like talking about Garfield or McKinley.

phill4paul
11-14-2013, 09:08 AM
Oh, come on. The mob had neither the resources nor the motivation that the CIA did.

Oswald had demonstrable ties to the CIA. We even know who his 'handler' was. He had no demonstrable ties to the Mob. Jack Ruby did, but through his anti-Castro activities, Ruby also had plenty of direct and indirect ties to the CIA.

The motivation was RFK. As far as resources the mob had intimate ties with the CIA.

acptulsa
11-14-2013, 09:10 AM
The motivation was RFK. As far as resources the mob had intimate ties with the CIA.

Very true. And that could well explain LA in 1968.

But the fingerprints all over the coup d'état of 1963 are those of the CIA. And as much motivation as Robert gave the mob, in the Bay of Pigs and his disinterest in Vietnam, John gave the CIA much more motivation. Besides, John was known to call his brother off of mobsters who paid enough tribu--er, I mean campaign contributions.. It's fairly well known that's the criterion Jack used to pick Bobby's battles for him.

And why not? After all, the family fortune was made by running rum during prohibition.

I shouldn't even say 'the mob'. That just encourages the misconceptions that give the CIA cover. There was no 'the mob', there were mobs--dozens of regionals, many of which spent much of their time trying to figure out how to expand their territories by taking the others over. The only unified mob was the CIA.

Besides, who else had the clout to arrange for an Icelandic newspaper to report the shooting,and identify Oswald as the lone perpetrator, hours before it happened? John Gotti? I think not.

Seraphim
11-14-2013, 09:10 AM
The Fed banking cartel and/or the MIC. In some ways, they are one and the same.

No one had more to lose from JFK's plans then top end bankers and war profiteers.

vita3
11-14-2013, 09:27 AM
cia/mob/texas oil & lbj

donnay
11-14-2013, 09:45 AM
Jim Marrs has been researching this for years--much of his research went into Oliver Stone's movie JFK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0i-cQAzd4o

Also a really good book to read is Dr. Mary's Monkey by Ed Haslan.

I believe Poppy Bush, J. Edgar Hoover and LBJ wanted Kennedy gone.

Cleaner44
11-14-2013, 10:08 AM
Oswald was a patsy just as he said. He knew that people he was associated with set him up.

vita3
11-14-2013, 10:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etgDxSUKLqcNorthCarolinaLiberty,

If you are really interested in learning more this documentary is pretty high-level.

ClydeCoulter
11-14-2013, 10:59 AM
I'll be so glad when the Boomer generation dies and we don't have to hear about JFK and f'n Camelot any more. It won't be long when talking about him will be like talking about Garfield or McKinley.

Lincolns motives and death are still investigated and talked about.

Ender
11-14-2013, 11:20 AM
My take: the first two shots from the sniper's nest were made with no intention to actually hit the President, but as a way to divert the attention of everyone on the ground up to the book depository, as well as signal George Hickey, the secret service agent in the car behind Kennedy, to made the kill-shot. Evidence for this includes the fact that the "stray" bullets were hollow points, while the shot that hit Kennedy was clearly a frangible round, coupled with the fact that Oswald - a mediocre marksman at best - would have had a helluva time getting Kennedy from that particular window with a bolt-action Mannlicher-Carcano, which most ballistics experts consider a totally subpar rifle.

My JBS cousins showed my fam a video many years ago, that clearly showed the driver turn and shoot JFK. Was a life changer for all of us.

Zippyjuan
11-14-2013, 01:31 PM
That video was posted here once. According to the time frame of the film, if it was true, he would have had to grab his gun, turn around, shoot JFK and turn back around again in less than one second.

Ender
11-14-2013, 01:56 PM
That video was posted here once. According to the time frame of the film, if it was true, he would have had to grab his gun, turn around, shoot JFK and turn back around again in less than one second.

That's possible, Zippy, especially going under 20 mi per hr.

The one I saw was old and in no way tampered with.

acptulsa
11-14-2013, 02:08 PM
That's possible, Zippy, especially going under 20 mi per hr.

Yes, it is.

Well, not the pulling of the gun, but then I've never seen even one film of Dealey Plaza where the camera's high enough to allow you to see anything of the occupants of the car below their navels. So I suspect my friend Zippy threw that part in on a baseless basis, for lagniappe.

Zippyjuan
11-14-2013, 02:27 PM
Here is a slow motion version with frame numbers on it. By frame 230, Kennedy emerges from behind a sign. He is already reacting as if having been shot (the first hit). Greer allegedly turns his head to shoot at frame #303. By frame #317, he has turned back around. That is about 14 frames. The film was shot at 18.3 frames per second http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zapruder_film so he had actually three quarters of one second to turn, aim, shoot Kennedy in the head, and turn back around bring his arm with the gun around with him. Try to see how fast you can turn around in your chair and aim over your shoulder (Greer was driving the car). Keep your right hand on your computer mouse and use your left hand. It is an awkward movement too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CJvHUZcaS8&list=PL30A9A32A38F3D52D

acptulsa
11-14-2013, 02:37 PM
Blah blah

Well, Zippy, that clip does give me good reason to doubt that the driver turning at the moment Kennedy was struck was anything but a coincidence, but not because of your overwrought, overthought guesstimating of the time element and the driver's unknown ability to squeeze off a quick and accurate shot. Rather, it looks to me as though the divider window (second windshield) is up and in place. It's hard to tell for certain, but I think I see Mrs. Connelly bounce off of it as she dives for the floorboards.

Zippyjuan
11-14-2013, 02:48 PM
Digitally enhanced HD version lets you see more details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqk3sdfXFkc

acptulsa
11-14-2013, 03:05 PM
Digitally enhanced HD version...

...is something you'd dismiss out of hand on sound principles, if you thought it supported the opposite position from yours. And you know it. 'Digitally enhanced' is less than a millimeter short of 'altered'.

Of course, the mere fact that she dived for those floorboards is in itself odd, if you subscribe to the official notion that there was only one shooter, and he was some seven stories above the open phaeton. This could be reflex, I suppose, but I can find no evidence of military or police training in her background.

What's more telling is the fact that Mrs. Connally herself never subscribed to the notion that there was only one shooter in Dealey Plaza that day. And she was there...

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=15585881

Zippyjuan
11-14-2013, 03:11 PM
Diving for the floorboards when somebody near you gets shot is odd ? Both she and her husband (who was also struck by a bullet) duck down when Kennedy's head explodes.

(minor correction- Oswald was allegedly on the sixth, not seventh, floor of the book depository).

acptulsa
11-14-2013, 03:23 PM
Diving for the floorboards when somebody near you gets shot is odd ? Both she and her husband duck down when Kennedy's head explodes.

(minor correction- Oswald was allegedly on the sixth, not seventh, floor of the book depository).

By your own guesstimating, it takes her about one second to get there after the second shot--and nobody in the car but JFK shows any indication of having noticed the first (not too surprising if it came from six floors above a noisy open phaeton). Yes, that's odd for an actress, phone banker and homemaker, unless she saw someone at ground level shooting (and you're in no position to deny that she maintained to her dying day that there was more than one shooter). Only then would such a reflex be natural for such a non-military-trained lady.

And I already said that it was possible nonetheless. It's a minor point, and an unanswerable question.

Working Poor
11-14-2013, 04:14 PM
I think the federal reserve is responsible for JFKs death. I do not know who fired the shots though.

dannno
11-14-2013, 04:22 PM
If the mob was involved, then it was allowed to happen by the CIA and they are most responsible. But honestly I wouldn't be surprised of George Bush Sr. himself was the sniper on the grassy knoll.

DamianTV
11-14-2013, 05:26 PM
Mob = The Federal Reserve Banksters

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
11-14-2013, 05:38 PM
Had to vote "other." Oswald supported JFK. Read "Me & Lee" by Judy V Baker. (Co-edited by Ed Haslam.)

Also a really good book to read is Dr. Mary's Monkey by Ed Haslan.

Cleaner44
11-14-2013, 05:41 PM
Rogue CIA organizers
Mob shooters
No Secret Service shooters
Multiple shooters
Oswald NOT a shooter on 6th floor
YES grassy knoll shooter
Nearly everyone in Dallas knew there were multiple shooters
Nearly all government people in DC deny multiple shooters

LibForestPaul
11-14-2013, 06:11 PM
Catholics, figured out if you can't beet the Masons, might as well join.

donnay
11-14-2013, 06:15 PM
Had to vote "other." Oswald supported JFK. Read "Me & Lee" by Judy V Baker. (Co-edited by Ed Haslam.)

I have been meaning to get that book. I am going to put it on my Christmas list. Thanks.

TaftFan
11-14-2013, 06:36 PM
For the "Bankers killed JFK" people:

G. Edward Griffin:http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/freedomcontent.cfm?fuseaction=jfkmyth

Also this recent video by Bill Still:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrWgi6JVsd0

Zippyjuan
11-14-2013, 06:45 PM
Text of the Executive Order in question:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

"The Secretary of the Treasury is hereby designated and empowered to perform the following-described functions of the President without the approval, ratification, or other action of the President..."

The order then lists tasks (a) through (h) which the Secretary may now do without instruction from the President. None of the powers assigned to the Treasury in E.O. 10289 relate to money or to monetary policy. Kennedy's E.O. 11110 then instructs that:

SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 9, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended (a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j):

'(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821(b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of an outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption,' and (b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof.

SECTION 2. The amendments made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not been made.

John F. Kennedy,
THE WHITE HOUSE,
June 4, 1963.

acptulsa
11-14-2013, 07:28 PM
Text of the Executive Order in question:

What the hell good is that? You highlighted revoking like that means something, but you can't be bothered to show us what was revoked. You consider that disclosure?

2. The Secretary of the Treasury is hereby designated and empowered to perform without the approval, ratification, or other action of the President the following functions which have heretofore under the respective provisions of the laws cited, required the approval of the President in connection with their performance by the Secretary of the Treasury.

(b) The authority vested in the Secretary of the Treasury by section 9 of the act of June 19,1934, c. 674, 48 Stat. 1181 (31 USC 448a) to issue rules and regulations necessary and proper to carry out the purposes of said act or any order issued there under.

(c) The authority vested in the Secretary of the Treasury under section 1805 of the Internal Revenue Code (26 USD 1805) to issue rules and regulations (with respect to silver bullion) necessary or proper to carry out the purposes of the said section.

Zippyjuan
11-14-2013, 07:54 PM
Did you watch the Still Report video? He explains it.

FindLiberty
11-14-2013, 08:34 PM
Rogue CIA organizers
Mob shooters
No Secret Service shooters
Multiple shooters
Oswald NOT a shooter on 6th floor
YES grassy knoll shooter
Nearly everyone in Dallas knew there were multiple shooters
Nearly all government people in DC deny multiple shooters

Yes, that 'bout covers it. I voted "OTHER"

Teenager For Ron Paul
11-14-2013, 09:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Fl9ZVJ7B8I've been told by intelligent and reliable people that it was the Mafia, US gov, and Oswald. But I don't know, haven't researched it myself.

dillo
11-14-2013, 09:35 PM
LBJ killed kennedy

NorthCarolinaLiberty
11-14-2013, 09:37 PM
Probably should've added corporations to the choices.

acptulsa
11-14-2013, 10:13 PM
LBJ killed kennedy

No. He wasn't even there. But he buried the truth of the matter as surely as if he had wielded the shovel himself.

pcosmar
11-14-2013, 10:22 PM
Other,
I doubt Oswald was anything more than a prepared patsy.
I have doubts that he killed him. His handler made it sure he would never get a trial.

J_White
11-15-2013, 02:50 AM
Can someone explain why JFK's head would jerk towards the back when he is shot from the 6th level of a building behind him ?
I have never been able to understand this physics.
when i first saw the video and did not know where LHO was alleged to have fired from, I thought he must have been at the front and right of the car somewhere.

libertyjam
11-15-2013, 07:03 AM
No. He wasn't even there. But he buried the truth of the matter as surely as if he had wielded the shovel himself.

Umm, If he wasn't there how was he sworn with the Oath of Office in the plane taking off from Love field with Jackie standing next to him? Actually he was there, in the next car back I think. Of course not pulling any triggers, they are usually meaning with foreknowledge when making such a statement.

acptulsa
11-15-2013, 07:32 AM
Umm, If he wasn't there how was he sworn with the Oath of Office in the plane taking off from Love field with Jackie standing next to him? Actually he was there, in the next car back I think. Of course not pulling any triggers, they are usually meaning with foreknowledge when making such a statement.

Fair enough, and right enough.

It wouldn't have been done if the perpetrators didn't know the cover up would happen, and that there would be someone in a position to pull it off. And the Oval Office was just such a position.

donnay
11-15-2013, 07:55 AM
Can someone explain why JFK's head would jerk towards the back when he is shot from the 6th level of a building behind him ?
I have never been able to understand this physics.
when i first saw the video and did not know where LHO was alleged to have fired from, I thought he must have been at the front and right of the car somewhere.

It was that Arlen Specter's 'magic bullet' theory. That bullet defied the law of physics, I tell you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBXjf8Jce10

vita3
11-15-2013, 08:15 AM
Fact is LBJ was as ruthless & immoral a politican as this Nation has ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuq_Z831uk4&list=PL577575CA9D485B41&index=5Check out LBJ's taped call w/ Jackie

@ 3:00 minute mark gives best to her young children & says he wants to be their DADDY. CREEP factor Infinite.

& @ 2:15 tells her he has the FBI @ his disposal if she doesn't come visit him.

acptulsa
11-15-2013, 08:30 AM
Fact is LBJ was as ruthless & immoral a politican as this Nation has ever seen.

Check out LBJ's taped call w/ Jackie

@ 3:00 minute mark gives best to her young children & says he wants to be their DADDY. CREEP factor Infinite.

& @ 2:15 tells her he has the FBI @ his disposal if she doesn't come visit him.

Guess we'll never know how she really felt about Aristotle Onassis. But we know two things about him that HAD to make him irresistible to her at that moment. He lived outside the U.S. and he could afford an army of security guards...

pcosmar
11-15-2013, 08:52 AM
It was that Arlen Specter's 'magic bullet' theory. That bullet defied the law of physics, I tell you.

I was a small child when he was shot (but I remember it),, it was a few years later,, watching a TV report and the Film of it,, and hearing a report of the "Magic Bullet theory. I was in a room with Nam Vets,, Bikers, Hunters and I had had a good bit of trigger time and bench shooting time.

The whole room was,,, WTF,, No fucking way.

No one with any real experience with firearms believes that shit. If they say they do they are either self deluded or flat out lying.

donnay
11-15-2013, 10:08 AM
I was a small child when he was shot (but I remember it),, it was a few years later,, watching a TV report and the Film of it,, and hearing a report of the "Magic Bullet theory. I was in a room with Nam Vets,, Bikers, Hunters and I had had a good bit of trigger time and bench shooting time.

The whole room was,,, WTF,, No fucking way.

No one with any real experience with firearms believes that shit. If they say they do they are either self deluded or flat out lying.

I would like to think even people without firearm experience would have to say, "WTF?" on the single bullet conspiracy theory.

Cleaner44
11-15-2013, 10:21 AM
In 1977 the federal government finally admitted that there was a 2nd gunman. This can and will be debated, but it was significant in that it publicly confirmed what many people privately knew.

United States House Select Committee on Assassinations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Select_Committee_on_Assassinat ions)

Scientific acoustical evidence establishes a high probability that at least two gunmen fired at the President.

Ronin Truth
11-15-2013, 02:02 PM
Jim Marrs says Lyndon B Johnson and J Edgar Hoover killed Kennedy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhNgK_PJBTk

acptulsa
11-15-2013, 02:12 PM
[B][SIZE=2]Jim Marrs says Lyndon B Johnson and J Edgar Hoover killed Kennedy

The evidence suggests that the CIA deliberately dragged both men into it--perhaps with, and perhaps against their will. Hoover doesn't seem to have had much (if any) motive, though. The CIA corralled his cooperation by getting their patsy--er, I mean part time operative an FBI job for a time as part of the setup for the whole coup.

vita3
11-15-2013, 03:58 PM
Hoover was @ Clint Murchison Sr. house the night before shooting. Along with LBJ

Confirmed by multiple sources

pcosmar
11-15-2013, 05:34 PM
Rolling Stones

I shouted out,
Who killed the kennedys?
When after all
It was you and me

anaconda
11-15-2013, 05:41 PM
My choice wasn't listed.

Mob, but no Oswald.

I cannot help but think that JFK's admonition that he was going to dismantle the CIA played heavily into this. Also, I have to laugh when I see the footage of that D.A. saying "we are certain that the man in custody killed the president" before he he was even arraigned or had a trial.

11-15-2013, 06:23 PM
I don't discount the possibility of a conspiracy to kill jfk, but at the same time have seen no compelling evidence of one.

Cleaner44
11-15-2013, 06:37 PM
I don't discount the possibility of a conspiracy to kill jfk, but at the same time have seen no compelling evidence of one.

How about the FACT that there were 2 shooters at a minimum? There are only 2 choices, either it was a conspiracy or complete coincidence that multiple shooters were firing at the president at the same place, at the same time.

If you doubt the fact that there were multiple shooters, I would direct you to the scientific acoustical evidence that proved shots were fired from the grassy knoll. There is disinformation out there that would have you dismiss this evidence, but I have faith that you are intelligent enough to see through that.

If you want to see the compelling evidence, just dig into the United States House Select Committee on Assassinations.

donnay
11-15-2013, 06:42 PM

Most people have to personally go down to Dealey Plaza to understand this scene in the movie JFK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MLc0udf_74

acptulsa
11-15-2013, 06:43 PM

Secret service changed motorcade route because of an unsigned order.

Icelandic newspaper reported his death and identified Oswald as lone gunman hours before it happened.

Everyone in Dealey Plaza that day died young.

Oswald carried a DOD ID card known to be used by the CIA, and spied on the Soviet Union for a time.

Warren Commission report.

Gov. Connally's wife maintained to her dying day there was more than one gunman in plaza that day; Congressional report later agreed.

CIA released faked pics supposedly of Oswald leaving Soviet embassy in Mexico City taken a week or two before the event for the purpose.

Photos of Oswald brandishing weapons proven to be faked by Dallas Police Dept.

Jack Ruby was involved with the CIA as an anti-Castro gun runner, and an eyewitness reported that Oswald knew who Ruby was and what he was doing.

If you haven't seen evidence of a conspiracy, you've gone out of your way to see only what the mainstream media says on the subject...

And if what they said made perfect sense to you, you've spent zero time thinking about it.

pcosmar
11-15-2013, 06:46 PM
If you haven't seen evidence of a conspiracy, you've gone out of your way to see only what the mainstream media says on the subject...

Pretty much,, yeah.

charrob
11-15-2013, 07:43 PM
It wasn't Oswald-- he was a career CIA operative:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11/12/lee-harvey-oswald-career-cia-operative/#.UoQiAelw6Qw

Kennedy went strongly against the Generals during the Cuban Missile Crisis (all of whom wanted to invade Cuba and would have resulted in the U.S. east coast being nuked); freedom of information act also shows he was going to withdraw from Vietnam-- also going against the Generals. The military did not like him. He got along well with Sukarno in Indonesia-- completely flipping the policies of Eisenhower; following Kennedy's assassination Johnson returned to Eisenhower's policies and supported the despot Suharto.

There was not a choice to choose the U.S. Gov't in this poll, so I chose 'other'; but I strongly believe it was someone or several people in the U.S. government that shot Kennedy.

pcosmar
11-15-2013, 07:50 PM
There was not a choice to choose the U.S. Gov't in this poll, so I chose 'other'; but I strongly believe it was someone or several people in the U.S. government that shot Kennedy.

Nice to see you again,, been awhile.

US Gov,,,, Visible or shadow gov?

acptulsa
11-15-2013, 07:55 PM
US Gov,,,, Visible or shadow gov?

Yup.

J_White
11-15-2013, 11:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MLc0udf_74

yep that part of the movie just stuck with me - where the head goes back on the 2nd shot.
people explain that in terms of the neck muscles contracting on damage to the brain !! that might be possible, but i might need to see any other videos where this happened.
if you show that part of the video to anyone without the knowledge of the case, i think most people would guess that the shot came from the front-right and not right-back. but then common sense could be wrong too !

CPUd
11-16-2013, 01:00 AM
I think whatever happened, it didn't originate from the inside, because IMO they would have done it in a less public manner. Everyone around JFK knew he had health conditions.

What I wonder is if the same group also killed Bobby; if so, it could be mob-related, going back to a grudge against their father.

Also, the recent film "Killing Kennedy," while they took a lot of artistic license and I doubt its historical accuracy, I found interesting because they really painted Lee Oswald as a psycho.

"Parkland" was a bit closer to what might have really happened, but they focus more on the events happening at the hospital, and Zapruder.

AngryCanadian
11-16-2013, 01:49 AM
Since some view here the Free Pussy Riots as Great i am going to say Oswald alone.

Lets be honest Oswald alone did it he had the training a few months before the actual event and took the time to make the picture prefect sniper kill.

dillo
11-16-2013, 02:42 AM
Since some view here the Free Pussy Riots as Great i am going to say Oswald alone.

Lets be honest Oswald alone did it he had the training a few months before the actual event and took the time to make the picture prefect sniper kill.

how does a shot from behind the person make them go backward when hit?

tod evans
11-16-2013, 02:49 AM
I'll be so glad when the Boomer generation dies

:(

I are one..

acptulsa
11-16-2013, 05:55 AM

According to the Marine Corps, this perpetrator of the picture perfect kill of a moving target six stories below, while working a single shot bolt action rifle, was a mediocre shot who tried to become a marksman but lacked the talent to do it...

Oh, sorry. Did you not want to be confused with the facts, having already made up your mind..?

I are one..

Those who refuse to learn from history are condemned to repeat it. There's a reason the orientals revere their elders...

11-16-2013, 05:08 PM
How about the FACT that there were 2 shooters at a minimum? There are only 2 choices, either it was a conspiracy or complete coincidence that multiple shooters were firing at the president at the same place, at the same time.

If you doubt the fact that there were multiple shooters, I would direct you to the scientific acoustical evidence that proved shots were fired from the grassy knoll. There is disinformation out there that would have you dismiss this evidence, but I have faith that you are intelligent enough to see through that.

If you want to see the compelling evidence, just dig into the United States House Select Committee on Assassinations.

Most people have to personally go down to Dealey Plaza to understand this scene in the movie JFK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MLc0udf_74

Secret service changed motorcade route because of an unsigned order.

Icelandic newspaper reported his death and identified Oswald as lone gunman hours before it happened.

Oswald carried a DOD ID card known to be used by the CIA, and spied on the Soviet Union for a time.

Warren Commission report.

Gov. Connally's wife maintained to her dying day there was more than one gunman in plaza that day; Congressional report later agreed.

CIA released faked pics supposedly of Oswald leaving Soviet embassy in Mexico City taken a week or two before the event for the purpose.

Photos of Oswald brandishing weapons proven to be faked by Dallas Police Dept.

Jack Ruby was involved with the CIA as an anti-Castro gun runner, and an eyewitness reported that Oswald knew who Ruby was and what he was doing.

And if what they said made perfect sense to you, you've spent zero time thinking about it.

Confirmation bias. You all want there to be a conspiracy, so you see one. I don't really care either way, so I see nothing that couldn't go either way. There may or may not have been a conspiracy to kill JFK.

ClydeCoulter
11-16-2013, 06:22 PM

I are one..

I r 2 :(

acptulsa
11-16-2013, 09:41 PM
Confirmation bias. You all want there to be a conspiracy, so you see one. I don't really care either way, so I see nothing that couldn't go either way. There may or may not have been a conspiracy to kill JFK.

An Icelandic newspaper reported the man's death hours before it happened.. You trying to tell me Lee Harvey Oswald told an Icelandic newspaper he had killed Kennedy before he did it--and that newspaper ran that story on his word alone? Seriously?

fr33
11-16-2013, 09:54 PM
Jim Marrs has been researching this for years--much of his research went into Oliver Stone's movie JFK.

Oliver Stone's movie has been fodder for skeptics. He included too much conspiracy-propaganda BS.

The movie told me that I couldn't have made the shot, but I've been to the book depository and I could have made the shot.

CPUd
11-16-2013, 10:03 PM
An Icelandic newspaper reported the man's death hours before it happened.. You trying to tell me Lee Harvey Oswald told an Icelandic newspaper he had killed Kennedy before he did it--and that newspaper ran that story on his word alone? Seriously?

Local time in Iceland is 6 hrs ahead of local time in Dallas.

kcchiefs6465
11-16-2013, 10:04 PM
Oliver Stone's movie has been fodder for skeptics. He included too much conspiracy-propaganda BS.

The movie told me that I couldn't have made the shot, but I've been to the book depository and I could have made the shot.
As I recall, and I haven't even seen the whole movie, but it was the quickness of the shots that was more extraordinary. Three shots in six or seven seconds, I think I remember? That's pretty good. Then to hit what you were aiming at.

RickyJ
11-16-2013, 10:13 PM
I really don't know a lot about this.

Then why did you make the poll up? Oswald? He was a patsie, had nothing to do with it whatsoever. Poll is a joke, remove it please.

parocks
11-16-2013, 10:25 PM
The Fed banking cartel and/or the MIC. In some ways, they are one and the same.

No one had more to lose from JFK's plans then top end bankers and war profiteers.

Yes, I'd say the Fed.

I would assume that Ron Paul supporters would be a group that would all know about the United States Notes. The $2s and the $5s that were printed by JFK, that had nothing to do with the Federal Reserve.

They were withdrawn from circulation shortly after JFK was shot.

My take on it is similar to this.
http://www.rense.com/general76/jfkvs.htm

NorthCarolinaLiberty
11-16-2013, 10:48 PM
Then why did you make the poll up? Oswald? He was a patsie, had nothing to do with it whatsoever. Poll is a joke, remove it please.

I made up the poll because I'm not any type of forensics expert, nor have I spent thousands of hours looking at detailed information. If you have something to share regarding your view that is authoritative, detailed, and/or substantial, then please share it. I have never heard anybody in my life say that he had nothing to do with it whatsoever.

Ender
11-16-2013, 11:21 PM

Here is a very interesting article from a doctor who knew the physicians who tended the body of JFK; looks like an inside job to me:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/11/donald-w-miller-jr-md/jfk-thought-control-and-thought-crimes/

Dr.3D
11-16-2013, 11:44 PM

I are one..

I r 2 :(
I r 3

Well, at least we'll please someone when we go.

HOLLYWOOD
11-17-2013, 01:56 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Tye6PxbzKfU/Th1du_QCuNI/AAAAAAAABeU/IAXi_5f9PDc/s1600/wallace.guilty.jpg

Libertomics
11-17-2013, 03:44 AM
I r 3

Well, at least we'll please someone when we go.

:( I r 4

acptulsa
11-17-2013, 08:22 AM
Local time in Iceland is 6 hrs ahead of local time in Dallas.

When I say hours before, I mean a couple of hours before. I full well realize the earth is round. Hell, I can tell you where time zones came from and why.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
11-17-2013, 05:01 PM
Live web cam set up on the sixth floor. Seems to alternate between Houston St. and Main St.-Elm St.

Still photos are below the webcam view.

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/texas/dallas/dealeyplaza/

Ronin Truth
11-17-2013, 05:52 PM
Roger Stone: It Was LBJ (http://www.lewrockwell.com/podcast/roger-stone-it-was-lbj/)

Roger Stone talks to Lew Rockwell about who murdered JFK.

November 6, 2013
http://www.lewrockwell.com/podcast/roger-stone-it-was-lbj/

(http://www.addtoany.com/add_to/facebook_like?linkurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lewrockwell .com%2Fpodcast%2Froger-stone-it-was-lbj%2F&type=page&linkname=Roger%20Stone%3A%20It%20Was%20LBJ&linknote=)Podcast Length [ 17:31 ] Hide Player (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/#podPressPlayerSpace_1) | Play in Popup (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/#podPressPlayerSpace_1) | Download (http://www.lewrockwell.com/assets/2013/11/394_Stone.mp3)

Roger Stone: Website (http://www.stonezone.com/)
Roger Stone: Twitter (http://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr)
Roger Stone: Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/rogerstone)

vita3
11-17-2013, 09:06 PM
NorthCarolina Liberty,

Did you watch any of the 9 parts of "The men who killed Kennedy" documentary that I posted earlier on the thread?

It was shown on the History Chanell

LibertyEagle
11-17-2013, 09:24 PM
LBJ was majorly involved.

Have you guys seen the interview with his mistress? If not, you should.

pcosmar
11-17-2013, 10:20 PM
LBJ was majorly involved.

Have you guys seen the interview with his mistress? If not, you should.

I have no doubt that a great many were involved,, but they ain't talkin' about it.

LBJ didn't pull a trigger, nor did the Warren Commission.. But they were involved. In the coverup if nothing else.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
11-17-2013, 11:07 PM
NorthCarolina Liberty,

Did you watch any of the 9 parts of "The men who killed Kennedy" documentary that I posted earlier on the thread?

It was shown on the History Chanell

Have not had the chance yet, but I'll take a look. Thanks.

AngryCanadian
11-17-2013, 11:25 PM
I apologize if i voted Oswald and my post on this thread that Oswald killed JFK that was sarcasm.

vita3
11-18-2013, 09:14 AM
[QUOTE=Ronin Truth;5312265]Roger Stone: It Was LBJ (http://www.lewrockwell.com/podcast/roger-stone-it-was-lbj/)

Roger Stone talks to Lew Rockwell about who murdered JFK.

November 6, 2013
http://www.lewrockwell.com/podcast/roger-stone-it-was-lbj/

(http://www.addtoany.com/add_to/facebook_like?linkurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lewrockwell .com%2Fpodcast%2Froger-stone-it-was-lbj%2F&type=page&linkname=Roger%20Stone%3A%20It%20Was%20LBJ&linknote=)Podcast Length [ 17:31 ] Hide Player (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/#podPressPlayerSpace_1) | Play in Popup (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/#podPressPlayerSpace_1) | Download (http://www.lewrockwell.com/assets/2013/11/394_Stone.mp3)

Exceptional interview w/ R Stone & Rockwell. Thanks for sharing

HOLLYWOOD
11-18-2013, 09:31 AM
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/5-decades-later-some-jfk-probe-files-still-sealed

5 decades later, some JFK probe files still sealed

By DAVID PORTER (http://bigstory.ap.org/content/david-porter)
http://binaryapi.ap.org/40d809d7bf8244efaf3b9ecebbe1806c/460x.jpg

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/Freeing_the_JFK_Files

The Assassination Records Review Board

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/images/c/c3/Photo_sp_freejfk_arrb.jpg
President Clinton meeting with the Assassination Records Review Board.
It was left to President Clinton to appoint the members of the Assassination Records Review Board (http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/ARRB) (ARRB). Five members, headed by John Tunheim. After a period of recalcitrance by the CIA and FBI, and destruction of documents by the Secret Service early in the Board's term, the ARRB went on to oversee declassification of millions of pages of formerly-secret records. It also conducted a number of interviews and sworn depositions in its search for records. The Board's mandate was to identify and declassify records, not reinvestigate the assassination, though sometimes the interviews crossed into a gray area between the two.
Among the more important of these interviews were those with the autopsy doctors and others involved in the medical side (http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/ARRB_Medical_Testimony) of the JFK case. Navy photo developer Sandra Kay Spencer (http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=797) told the ARRB in sworn testimony that the autopsy photos in the Archives were not those she processed on the weekend after the assassination. Autopsy photographer John Stringer (http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=798) similarly disavowed photos purported to be those he took of JFK's brain during a supplementary exam. Other medical interviews contained similarly astounding allegations.
The files themselves contained a number of revelations in many areas, including the medical evidence (http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/Medical_Evidence), Oswald's trip to Mexico City (http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/Oswald_in_Mexico_City), JFK foreign policy secrets regarding Vietnam and Cuba. The latter included plans for complete withdrawal from Vietnam drawn up in the spring of 1963 (http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/1963_Vietnam_Withdrawal_Plans), and files on Operation Northwoods (http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/Operation_Northwoods), a military plan to conduct terrorist activities which could be blamed on Cuba in order to justify an armed invasion of that country.
Many books written in the 1990s and since 2000 have discussed revelations in these files, among them John Newman's Oswald and the CIA (http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=1491), Peter Dale Scotts Deep Politics II (http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=1507), Larry Hancock's Someone Would Have Talked (http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=1532), William Davy's Let Justice Be Done (http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=9), and many others. Probe magazine covered the work of the AARB and later produced The Assassinations (http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=1505), a compendium of essays informed by the new files.
The declassification of investigative files was accompanied by the release of Lyndon Johnson's recorded Presidential phone calls (http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/LBJ_Phone_Calls), which revealed in much more detail the story of the formation of the Warren Commission.

Beyond the Secret Service's document destruction, the declassification effort revealed some gaps. The first phone call between President Johnson and FBI Director Hoover was erased (http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/The_Fourteen_Minute_Gap), though a transcript survived in the files. The ARRB was unable to resolve the significant and unexplained gaps in the tape recording of transmissions to and from Air Force I (http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/Audio_-_Other) on its flight home from Dallas.

There are other gaps and omissions, though on the whole the ARRB successfully implemented the largest focused document declassification effort in history, one which has been touted by some historians as a model for the future. A general spirit of openness embodied in the JFK Act and a Clinton order that government files be generally opened after 25 years was reversed in the Bush years; in the aftermath of 9/11 the Bush White House informed agencies (http://www.unitedstatesgovernment.net/ashcrofthasorderedsecrecy.htm) that the Attorney General would back them in fighting FOIA requests, and a program was instituted to quietly reclassify files (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4735570.stm) already available at the National Archives, some dating back to the Korean War.

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/images/1/19/Photo_sp_freejfk_2017.jpg

FrankRep
11-18-2013, 09:32 AM
Jackie O: LBJ Had My Husband Killed
http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/history/item/4833-jackie-o-lbj-had-my-husband-killed

jonhowe
11-18-2013, 09:46 AM

Source on these two?

And does this imply that Iceland was in on it? Or did the CIA send out the story early? And no one at the newspaper found that strange?

I think there was a conspiracy, but it's hard to see why an early dissemination of 'the story' would be part of the plan.

vita3
11-18-2013, 10:28 AM
Of course control of the press factors in a coup d'état

Early release of the narrative compares to 911 when BBC & others reported WTC7 collapse, before it came down

Brett85
11-18-2013, 10:34 AM
There was a show on TV that claimed that Kennedy was accidentally killed by a secret service agent in his car, when his gun accidentally went off. They provided some pretty compelling evidence for their claim.

pcosmar
11-18-2013, 10:53 AM
To many lies. and a great many involved in them.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e44/sdcafunnyguru/Test_Bullets.jpg

http://www.danielestulin.com/wp-content/uploads/bala-magica.jpg

The Magic Bullet is most insulting.
And those that perpetrated these lies have remained in power and have lied continuously since. :(

jonhowe
11-18-2013, 11:35 AM
Of course control of the press factors in a coup d'état

Early release of the narrative compares to 911 when BBC & others reported WTC7 collapse, before it came down

But it still makes no sense. That incident is easily explainable by the chaos of the day. If the Iceland story is true and verifiable, there's really no explaining it away.

But it still makes no sense to release the info early. So many people are involved in putting out a newspaper, you don't think someone would have found it curious the next day when they realized they'd put it out early? Why would TPTB risk such a leak? And if iceland got the news early, one must assume many other papers in other countries did too. And none of them have ever said anything?

It makes no sense.

FrankRep
11-18-2013, 11:46 AM
But it still makes no sense. That incident is easily explainable by the chaos of the day. If the Iceland story is true and verifiable, there's really no explaining it away.

But it still makes no sense to release the info early. So many people are involved in putting out a newspaper, you don't think someone would have found it curious the next day when they realized they'd put it out early? Why would TPTB risk such a leak? And if iceland got the news early, one must assume many other papers in other countries did too. And none of them have ever said anything?

It makes no sense.

Is there any information on the Icelandic article? I haven't heard anything about this. My first guess would be the time zone difference, if anything.

FrankRep
11-18-2013, 11:49 AM
Jerome Corsi: LBJ Knew About and Supported JFK's Assassination
http://www.newsmax.com/NewsmaxTv/corsi-lbj-jfk-assassination/2013/09/19/id/526615

jonhowe
11-18-2013, 11:52 AM
Is there any information on the Icelandic article? I haven't heard anything about this. My first guess would be the time zone difference, if anything.

My web search came up empty. Hence asking for a source here.

I eagerly await

FrankRep
11-18-2013, 12:56 PM
My web search came up empty. Hence asking for a source here.

I eagerly await

I had the same result. I'm calling BS on the Icelandic thing.

Zippyjuan
11-18-2013, 04:49 PM
There was a show on TV that claimed that Kennedy was accidentally killed by a secret service agent in his car, when his gun accidentally went off. They provided some pretty compelling evidence for their claim.

Like the bullet entry wound in the back of JFK's head? The "agent in the car" would have had to be in the passenger's seat and the "accidental misfire" go through Senator Connaly's body to get to the back of Kennedy's head. Now that would be an amazing bullet!

CPUd
11-18-2013, 05:15 PM
Like the bullet entry wound in the back of JFK's head? The "agent in the car" would have had to be in the passenger's seat and the "accidental misfire" go through Senator Connaly's body to get to the back of Kennedy's head. Now that would be an amazing bullet!

With this theory, I believe it was supposed to be an agent behind the car, maybe the one trying to climb into that Jackie was reaching for. It happened after the first or second shot from the book depository.

acptulsa
11-18-2013, 06:11 PM
I had the same result. I'm calling BS on the Icelandic thing.

Suit yourself. But when I can get to the book in question, I'll provide details anyway.

With this theory, I believe it was supposed to be an agent behind the car, maybe the one trying to climb into that Jackie was reaching for. It happened after the first or second shot from the book depository.

She wasn't reaching for him. He was shoving her back into the car. She didn't much care that it was moving. She wanted to be somewhere--anywhere--else

Saint Vitus
11-18-2013, 06:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgNfQYpS1gQ

This was the only episode of The Men Who Killed Kennedy which was subsequently pulled, buried, and the History Channel had to apologize. "To Learn Who Rules Over You, Notice Who You Cannot Criticize".

LBJ was one of the worst human beings to ever live. He is hands down my least favorite president and I believe without a doubt that he was behind the assassination.

jonhowe
11-18-2013, 07:43 PM
Suit yourself. But when I can get to the book in question, I'll provide details anyway.

It's just surprising to hear a new claim like this, and find nothing about it on the internet. If PROVEN, it's a bombshell.

Zippyjuan
11-18-2013, 11:02 PM

He didn't climb onto the back of the car until after the shot which exploded Kennedy's head. He was hanging onto the side of the car following Kennedy so he would not have had the chance to grab and "accidentally" shoot any gun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmz4lz6l8Fs

Natural Citizen
12-05-2013, 04:00 PM
George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/03/george-hw-bush-lbj-foundation-award_n_4380713.html)

Heh. Oh, the irony...:)

Of course, Reagan lived so...hm. Yeah....I wonder what else they have in common.