PDA

View Full Version : ANN COULTER ENDORSES GREG!!!!

pulp8721
11-12-2013, 02:05 PM

angelatc
11-12-2013, 02:14 PM
OMg - that's awesome. Just incredible!

Christian Liberty
11-12-2013, 02:34 PM
No, the witch is going to hurt him:p

Mr.NoSmile
11-12-2013, 09:35 PM
Who...cares? Coulter has said enough demeaning things about the liberty crowd that this really isn't worth Brannon putting on his Facebook page. And yeah, as people have said whenever someone like Limbaugh or Beck says something this crowd likes, I don't care about their sudden shift of tone given their past rhetoric and what they're more than capable of in the future. Screw this.

eduardo89
11-12-2013, 09:37 PM
Who...cares? Coulter has said enough demeaning things about the liberty crowd that this really isn't worth Brannon putting on his Facebook page. And yeah, as people have said whenever someone like Limbaugh or Beck says something this crowd likes, I don't care about their sudden shift of tone given their past rhetoric and what they're more than capable of in the future. Screw this.

Because the 'liberty crowd' alone isn't enough to win a GOP primary...like it or not but a lot of conservatives listen to Ann Coulter. This is a huge endorsement.

eduardo89
11-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Coulter has 440,000 twitter followers and she posted this:

Mr.NoSmile
11-12-2013, 09:42 PM
Because the 'liberty crowd' alone isn't enough to win a GOP primary...like it or not but a lot of conservatives listen to Ann Coulter. This is a huge endorsement.

That doesn't mean openly throw open arms to embrace a pundit who backs a liberty candidate. That's the person you give a swift slap across the face and say 'Screw your double talk. You had your chance to say the right thing before and you blew it.' A lot of conservatives listen to O'Reilly, Beck, Hannity, same way a lot of liberals listen to O'Donnell, Maddow, Sharpton and so on. People ought to stop listening to the pundits and just make up their own minds, rather than let talking heads do it for them. But that's giving people- even some here- too much credit.

eduardo89
11-12-2013, 09:43 PM
That doesn't mean openly throw open arms to embrace a pundit who backs a liberty candidate. That's the person you give a swift slap across the face and say 'Screw your double talk. You had your chance to say the right thing before and you blew it.'

Yeah, that's going to help win them over and have them help our candidates :rolleyes:

GunnyFreedom
11-12-2013, 09:44 PM

This. If all we ever win is the liberty crowd we will be stuck perpetually at 5%-10%. If our object s to get elected and effect change, then 5%-10% is not good enough. You have to win mainstream Republicans to win elections, and a whole huge bunch of them love them some Ann Coulter. This is a real shot in the arm.

Mr.NoSmile
11-12-2013, 09:46 PM
Yeah, that's going to help win them over and have them help our candidates :rolleyes:

Because their previous 'endorsements' and open attacks did so much to help, too. Right. Saying Rand Paul is too short to be President? Yeah, that's the voice we ought to give heed to.

This is a real shot in the arm.

Yeah, a gun shot.

eduardo89
11-12-2013, 09:47 PM
Because their previous 'endorsements' and open attacks did so much to help, too. Right. Saying Rand Paul is too short to be President? Yeah, that's the voice we ought to give heed to.

I don't know if Coulter ever endorsed Rand, but I suspect you dislike Palin equally and she helped Rand get elected. So yes, these endorsements do a lot of good.

Mr.NoSmile
11-12-2013, 09:53 PM
I don't know if Coulter ever endorsed Rand, but I suspect you dislike Palin equally and she helped Rand get elected. So yes, these endorsements do a lot of good.

You can 'suspect' and speculate all you'd like and still be wrong. I dislike Coulter as a person because she's got faulty rhetoric. And Palin is purely a media magnet. All that speculation about her running for the Senate in 2014 ended up going nowhere. Like her appearance at the veterans memorial during the showdown- which that organization didn't exactly openly endorse, mind you- she's a lightning rod for attention and wants to stay in the limelight. Doesn't make her any less the same person we were introduced to in 2008. And you say they do a lot of good, I question the person behind the endorsement, not the endorsement.

And this was not about Coulter endorsing Paul. It was about this. Yeah, it's Coulter attempting to be funny...but she's not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ4htVHcs2s

eduardo89
11-12-2013, 09:56 PM
And this was about Coulter endorsing Paul. It was about this. Yeah, it's Coulter attempting to be funny...but she's not.

When did she ever endorsed him?

Mr.NoSmile
11-12-2013, 09:57 PM
When did she ever endorsed him?

Damn. Goof on my part. Meant not about endorsing him.

eduardo89
11-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Damn. Goof on my part. Meant not about endorsing him.

She didn't endorse anyone in that video nor will she till 2015.

wealeat
11-12-2013, 10:00 PM
So because Mr. No Smile doesn't like her it means that Greg should just denounce her endorsement. This stuff has gotten a little old.

The bottom line is that Greg is going to have to build quite the coalition to get the nomination. This is just one step.

Mr.NoSmile
11-12-2013, 10:01 PM
She didn't endorse anyone in that video nor will she till 2015.

Again, not about endorsing. No one mentioned Ann Coulter endorsing Rand Paul until you did. I commented on her talking about candidates and height. She's just speculating on Presidential candidates- still a difference.

So because Mr. No Smile doesn't like her it means that Greg should just denounce her endorsement. This stuff has gotten a little old.

The bottom line is that Greg is going to have to build quite the coalition to get the nomination. This is just one step.

See, you're reading what you want to read instead of what I said. Also, old? Feel free to find me talking of other pundits endorsing candidates and not being a fan of their rhetoric. Also, don't try and connect what I said to what Greg Brannon himself should do, thanks. I said it's not worth being put up, not 'Greg Brannon needs to denounce this woman right now.' No one's arguing about coalition building. I'm going on Coulter herself. This isn't that tricky to figure out.

jjdoyle
11-12-2013, 10:15 PM
I would think this endorsement can only help in the primary, since it is Republican vs. Republican. In the general, it might be another story. He needs to win the primary though, before concentrating on the general.

Cleaner44
11-12-2013, 11:03 PM
Spreading links to his website like this can help too.

Gregís story is not unlike the miracle so many in our great nation have experienced through hard work and Godís providence. Born in a working class neighborhood in South Central Los Angeles, Greg and his brother were raised by a single mom who set an example of hard work and determination...
http://gregbrannon.com/bio/

wealeat
11-12-2013, 11:04 PM
Mr. No Smile, you are just being silly now. What is your problem with this development?

It is absolutely worth putting up. She has a huge fan base and she can raise significant money for Greg.

Bastiat's The Law
11-13-2013, 12:48 AM
If she raises Brannon's profile and drives donations to the campaign it will be a HUGE boost to the campaign. Maybe this will parley into getting Brannon some tv time in the big leagues.

I would be surprised if the people denouncing this development could even tie their own shoes.

Anti-Neocon
11-13-2013, 02:52 AM
If she raises Brannon's profile and drives donations to the campaign it will be a HUGE boost to the campaign. Maybe this will parley into getting Brannon some tv time in the big leagues.

I would be surprised if the people denouncing this development could even tie their own shoes.
:D You gave me an image of a GEICO commercial-like scene where all these people denouncing the development are fumbling with their shoelaces and tripping over them.

I agree though. Support from a public figure who has over 400k followers linking a donation page is always a good thing. Money talks. Even if it was a tweet coming from the ghost of Hitler or Stalin, Brannon would get attention and the opportunity to rebuke them ;)

Mr.NoSmile
11-13-2013, 07:58 AM
Mr. No Smile, you are just being silly now. What is your problem with this development?

It is absolutely worth putting up. She has a huge fan base and she can raise significant money for Greg.

My problem is with Coulter as a person, same way that people take issue with Hannity, Limbaugh and so on. You say it's worth putting up and I disagree. And we're allowed to disagree. Heck, if we want to talk about huge fan bases, maybe we ought to try and convince Karl Rove to jump Tillis' ship and start backing Brannon instead. Since, you know, Rove has such an amazing track record. What's that saying people say on this forum? Endorsements are like calling the drunk girl at the bar pretty?

Anti-Neocon
11-13-2013, 11:39 AM
If Karl Rove endorsed, that'd be even more awesome.

compromise
11-13-2013, 12:36 PM
I'm a bit confused. Coulter was a strong supporter of Chris Christie until the Chiesa appointment. She is really a fiscal moderate but she's an attention seeker so she sometimes says some bombastic red meat that fire up the base. Can't say I'm a fan, but I value her endorsement.

eduardo89
11-13-2013, 12:37 PM
I'm a bit confused. Coulter was a strong supporter of Chris Christie until the Chiesa appointment. She is really a fiscal moderate but she's an attention seeker so she sometimes says some bombastic red meat that fire up the base. Can't say I'm a fan, but I value her endorsement.

She stopped supporting Christie because he apparently supports amnesty. In the CPAC speech posted above she said she's a single issue voter on immigration.

compromise
11-13-2013, 12:48 PM
She stopped supporting Christie because he apparently supports amnesty. In the CPAC speech posted above she said she's a single issue voter on immigration.

That sounds about right. She's very popular among the Stormfronters.

Anti-Neocon
11-13-2013, 08:41 PM
That sounds about right. She's very popular among the Stormfronters.
Ever think of joining the SPLC? They love to label liberty activists as white supremacists.

IndianaPolitico
11-13-2013, 09:33 PM
We are always complaining that the establishment aren't supporting are candidates. Well, here we go. Stop complaining, LOL. :D

eduardo89
11-13-2013, 09:44 PM
Ever think of joining the SPLC? They love to label liberty activists as white supremacists.

Ann Coulter is a liberty activist? And I didn't see him label anyone as a white supremacist.

Anti-Neocon
11-13-2013, 09:58 PM
Ann Coulter is a liberty activist? And I didn't see him label anyone as a white supremacist.
He calls some of the users here who he doesn't agree with "Stormfronters", implying they are white supremacists. If this was the first time he did this it'd be one thing, but it isn't.

eduardo89
11-13-2013, 10:01 PM
He calls some of the users here who he doesn't agree with "Stormfronters", implying they are white supremacists. If this was the first time he did this it'd be one thing, but it isn't.

The one member I remember him calling a Stormfronter was actually a Stormfronter...

Anti-Neocon
11-13-2013, 10:17 PM
The one member I remember him calling a Stormfronter was actually a Stormfronter...
Conjecture or admitted reality?

Perhaps I shouldn't have been so abrasive about this issue. We just don't need to be eating our own, and I'm a bit guilty of that myself too.

eduardo89
11-13-2013, 10:20 PM
Conjecture or admitted reality?

Perhaps I shouldn't have been so abrasive about this issue. We just don't need to be eating our own, and I'm a bit guilty of that myself too.

The guy had the exact same username on Stormfront and posted things on there and here almost verbatim.

compromise
11-14-2013, 10:06 AM

Ann Coulter is popular with some of the people on Stormfront because they like the idea of a blonde haired, blue eyed woman criticizing immigration. I'm not talking about anyone on here. There are other people that call users they disagree with Stormfronters, but the only person I remember calling a Stormfronter was the individual Eduardo described. He is now banned from RPF.

mz10
11-14-2013, 10:34 AM
My problem is with Coulter as a person, same way that people take issue with Hannity, Limbaugh and so on. You say it's worth putting up and I disagree. And we're allowed to disagree. Heck, if we want to talk about huge fan bases, maybe we ought to try and convince Karl Rove to jump Tillis' ship and start backing Brannon instead. Since, you know, Rove has such an amazing track record. What's that saying people say on this forum? Endorsements are like calling the drunk girl at the bar pretty?

Brannon didn't have to change his message at all to win Ann Coulter's endorsement. If Karl Rove decided he wanted to endorse a candidate who wants to end the Fed and end the wars, I'd be ecstatic. It only becomes a problem if you are adjusting your message to please those kinds of people.

Anti-Neocon
11-14-2013, 11:46 AM
Ann Coulter is popular with some of the people on Stormfront because they like the idea of a blonde haired, blue eyed woman criticizing immigration. I'm not talking about anyone on here. There are other people that call users they disagree with Stormfronters, but the only person I remember calling a Stormfronter was the individual Eduardo described. He is now banned from RPF.
Ok, my apologies.

Dianne
11-19-2013, 06:15 AM
This. If all we ever win is the liberty crowd we will be stuck perpetually at 5%-10%. If our object s to get elected and effect change, then 5%-10% is not good enough. You have to win mainstream Republicans to win elections, and a whole huge bunch of them love them some Ann Coulter. This is a real shot in the arm.

FOX News is the news source most preferred by republicans in North Carolina and Coulter is often a guest on their show. I think this is a huge boost when it comes to mainstream GOP.

Bastiat's The Law
11-19-2013, 06:58 PM
FOX News is the news source most preferred by republicans in North Carolina and Coulter is often a guest on their show. I think this is a huge boost when it comes to mainstream GOP.

I want to see Brannon on some big name shows. He's a superstar in the making.

eduardo89
11-19-2013, 07:08 PM
I want to see Brannon on some big name shows. He's a superstar in the making.

Let's get him on with Beck!! That would be huge. I'll write Beck an email later tonight, you do the same!

Deborah K
11-19-2013, 07:28 PM
You can 'suspect' and speculate all you'd like and still be wrong. I dislike Coulter as a person because she's got faulty rhetoric. And Palin is purely a media magnet. All that speculation about her running for the Senate in 2014 ended up going nowhere. Like her appearance at the veterans memorial during the showdown- which that organization didn't exactly openly endorse, mind you- she's a lightning rod for attention and wants to stay in the limelight. Doesn't make her any less the same person we were introduced to in 2008. And you say they do a lot of good, I question the person behind the endorsement, not the endorsement.

And this was not about Coulter endorsing Paul. It was about this. Yeah, it's Coulter attempting to be funny...but she's not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ4htVHcs2s

Purist thinking doesn't win elections.

jon_perez
11-20-2013, 10:18 AM
Purist thinking doesn't win elections.
What is more important: Winning elections but diluting your principles in the process or sincerely sticking to what you truly believe in and trading short term gain for a chance at influencing the hearts and minds of future generations of voters along your principles? Ideas take a long time to filter through the population, but I think they are far more influential over the long run than the precise individuals who get voted into power (and who usually become different creatures once they get their seats anyway). America did not become a nanny state overnight and such trends will not be reversed just like that by compromising one's principles.

PATIENCE.

For what it's worth, I am wholly unimpressed by Rand Paul who strikes me as a pandering politician no different from the rest. Even though he endorsed Romney over his dad, his dad seems to be behind him today, but I think that's mainly because he is his son more than anything else.

I'm actually far more impressed with Christie, who even though he is far from the ideological leanings of libertarians, strikes me as someone who's willing to be unpopular for the beliefs he genuinely stands by, just like our man Ron (NOT Rand).

Deborah K
11-20-2013, 12:59 PM
What is more important: Winning elections but diluting your principles in the process or sincerely sticking to what you truly believe in and trading short term gain for a chance at influencing the hearts and minds of future generations of voters along your principles? Ideas take a long time to filter through the population, but I think they are far more influential over the long run than the precise individuals who get voted into power (and who usually become different creatures once they get their seats anyway). America did not become a nanny state overnight and such trends will not be reversed just like that by compromising one's principles.

PATIENCE.

Politics is a dirty business. You don't win elections on principles. You win elections with proper strategy - and lots of money. That's the sad fact of the matter. While I agree that it takes a long time to change the hearts and minds of the masses, understanding how the masses work is vital in the political process. The opposition has always understood how to manipulate the masses. Like it or not, 90% of the people are sheeple - followers. As a student of Bernays, I understand and accept this fact. We have a "nanny state" because we were infiltrated. It's now time for us to do the infiltrating, in my flea-bitten opinion, bearing in mind that infiltration and compromising your principles are not to be confused.

As far as the Ann Coulter types go- I'm all for a big umbrella. Ron had many friends on the other side of the aisle (Kucinich comes to mind; Barney Frank, and others).

For what it's worth, I am wholly unimpressed by Rand Paul who strikes me as a pandering politician no different from the rest. Even though he endorsed Romney over his dad, his dad seems to be behind him today, but I think that's mainly because he is his son more than anything else.

I'm actually far more impressed with Christie, who even though he is far from the ideological leanings of libertarians, strikes me as someone who's willing to be unpopular for the beliefs he genuinely stands by, just like our man Ron (NOT Rand).

Christie strikes me as a ring kisser. Granted, he's no nonsense, but I'm guessing the left would love nothing more than for the GOP to trot him out as the nominee. Rand announced very early on, when his Dad was still running, that he (Rand) intended to endorse whomever the Republican nominee was. Rand is not a clone of his Dad but they agree on most issues. I'll take that over RINO Christie, any day.

mz10
11-20-2013, 02:30 PM

I never thought I would see the day when a Christie supporter showed up on RPF. I suppose I have seen it all now.

eduardo89
11-20-2013, 02:51 PM
I never thought I would see the day when a Christie supporter showed up on RPF. I suppose I have seen it all now.

And bashes Rand in the same post. Impressive.

Bastiat's The Law
11-20-2013, 08:59 PM
Let's get him on with Beck!! That would be huge. I'll write Beck an email later tonight, you do the same!

Good idea! I already wrote Freedom Works.

eduardo89
11-20-2013, 09:07 PM
Good idea! I already wrote Freedom Works.

I've sent FreedomWork at least a dozen emails :p

Did you get around to emailing Beck?

mz10
11-20-2013, 09:24 PM
I've sent FreedomWork at least a dozen emails :p

Did you get around to emailing Beck?

I assume FreedomWorks will endorse him at some point, they're probably just trying to time it so it has the most impact. Beck on the other hand may just not know about him, so it would be good to let him know.

mz10
11-20-2013, 09:26 PM
And bashes Rand in the same post. Impressive.

If only Rand had the courage of Christie. Every time Phatboi changes his mind about gun control, he looks America in the eyes and tells it like it is.

Saint Vitus
11-20-2013, 09:31 PM
Im just now looking into Brannon, but I like what I see so far. I'm surprised that he's not too dovish for Coulter's bloodthirsty ass.

Edit: goddamnit another social conservative. Oh well, he doesn't seem quite as bad as Cuccinelli. As long as he opposes the wars and the federal reserve, I can tolerate some of that nonsense.

Matt Collins
12-30-2013, 11:27 AM
From an e-mail:

http://www.gregbrannon.net/images/coulterheader.png

Dear Matt,

Taking control of the United States Senate in 2014 is one of our last chances to defeat President Obama's liberal agenda.

Electing a Republican Senator from North Carolina is critical to winning the majority, but only a real conservative can defeat Democrat Kay Hagan.

The latest polls prove it; Dr. Greg Brannon, the true conservative currently running in the Republican primary, is leading one of Obama's most reliable allies, Senator Kay Hagan.

Greg Brannon is pro-gun, pro-life, and he's a devoted husband and father.

And unlike his primary opponents, he refuses to support amnesty.

That's why I've proudly endorsed Greg Brannon's campaign for U.S. Senate.

He's running against a primary opponent backed by Washington special interests and he needs your help.

Greg's "2014 Grassroots Victory Fund" end of the quarter fundraising push is going on RIGHT NOW!

Will you make a generous contribution (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/16739470:18288507520:m:1:258260593:CD7683CFDC37091 6027B331BBC0F4B80:r) to help him reach his fundraising goal by midnight on Tuesday, December 31?

Read Greg's letter below for more information about his campaign and why your contribution is desperately needed.

Thank you in advance for joining me and supporting Greg Brannon for U.S. Senate.

Sincerely,
http://www.gregbrannon.net/images/coultersig.gif
Ann Coulter
Conservative Author

http://www.gregbrannon.net/images/newbrannonheader1.png

Matt,

The attacks have gotten worse.

But it's not just the Republican establishment gunning for me.

Al Sharpton and the entire Democratic National Committee have now launched an all-out smear campaign against me.

Referring to me as "the leading candidate," they're not even waiting until the Primary is over.

They know I'm the only Republican who can DEFEAT Kay Hagan -- and they're coming after me guns blazing.

So with the December 31 fundraising deadline just a few days away, I must be able to count on your immediate support.

Matt, this is the most critical reporting period of my entire campaign.

So please, if at all possible, make the most generous contribution you can afford (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/16739470:18288507520:m:1:258260593:CD7683CFDC37091 6027B331BBC0F4B80:r) right away to my End of the Quarter Grassroots Victory Fund.

Iíll get more into the nuts and bolts of the issues in just a moment, but first let me introduce myself to you on a personal level.

My wife, Jody, and I have been married for 25 years, and we have been blessed with seven beautiful children.

Six girls and a boy. In 2004, God placed the idea of adoption on our hearts -- and I'm proud to say that our three youngest girls were all adopted from China.

Over the last 24 years, I've been blessed to work as an Obstetrician -- which means I've had the privilege of helping to bring more than 9,000 babies into the world.

Like most Americans, I believe in the traditional American values of individual liberty, hard work, personal responsibility, and faith in God and family.

And Jody and I do our best to instill these values in our children. But Jody and I don't just teach our children traditional values -- we also do our best to lead by example.

That's why -- whether coaching sports, leading a men's Bible study group, volunteering at the local crisis pregnancy center, helping start a private Christian school, or traveling the world on Christian medical missions -- I've spent time helping others.

But with the madness coming out of Washington these days, quite frankly, I'm concerned for my children's future.

Thatís why Iím running for U.S. Senate.

You see, it's no secret that the biggest electoral success the Republican Party has tasted in recent years was the 2010 election powered by the Tea Party wave.

In fact, if Republicans can just gain the same six Senate seats in 2014 that we gained in 2010, Harry Reid will be toppled as Majority Leader.

And as the pro-life, anti-amnesty, Tea Party conservative in this race, I represent our party's best chance to fire Kay Hagan.

In fact, a recent poll shows I'm the only Republican candidate to lead Kay Hagan in a head-to-head matchup.

But my campaign's momentum only means the establishment is going to double down.

Karl Rove is already lining up national Super PACs to crush Tea Party candidates like me. The big government establishment knows I'm not one of "their guys."

But there's a reason Karl Rove and his cronies are flooding my establishment opponent's campaign coffers with piles of special-interest cash.

They actually believe they're entitled to North Carolina's seat.

And they think they can buy it.

In their minds, all they have to do is drop a few million dollars on carefully-crafted TV ads on every channel and network in North Carolina. . .

Pay high-priced D.C. consultants sitting at a fancy desk in Washington, D.C. to craft catchy slogans for campaign slicks and mailers . . .

And the Tea Party will SHUT UP and fall in line.

Well, I believe they're wrong.

And I'm counting on you to help me prove it to them.

That's why I've set a goal of 2,014 donors for this quarter to fund our grassroots voter identification program.

With the early voting kicking into high gear after the New Year, we need to have the funds to implement our voter contact program by opening grassroots centers and contacting voters through mail, email, phone banks and door-to-door canvassing as soon as the calendar turns to 2014.

That's why I hope you'll make a generous contribution to my Grassroots Victory Fund right away (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/16739470:18288507520:m:1:258260593:CD7683CFDC37091 6027B331BBC0F4B80:r).

Matt, I'm prepared to win this campaign the old-fashioned way.

Not by spending millions on high-priced establishment consultants like Karl Rove.

Not by watering down my conservative views to be more "acceptable" to D.C. insiders.

This campaign will be won with pure grassroots power.

I'm talking about pounding the pavement, knocking on doors and talking to thousands of voters.

My campaign will open multiple offices equipped with state-of-the-art phone banks across the state.

And I'll be driving tens of thousands of miles attending events and meeting hard-working North Carolinians across the state.

But the truth is, the amount my campaign is able to do will be determined by this quarter's fundraising numbers.

That's why I'm counting on you to make the most generous contribution you can afford to Grassroots Victory Fund today (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/16739470:18288507520:m:1:258260593:CD7683CFDC37091 6027B331BBC0F4B80:r).

There's no doubt my opponent is the hand-picked candidate of the Washington insiders who want to keep the big government gravy train running full speed ahead.

But I'm proud to have been endorsed by Senator Rand Paul, Ann Coulter, Congressman Thomas Massie (R-KY) and Red State Editor-in-Chief Erick Erickson.

They are rallying to my cause because they know I'm the only conservative in this race.

These conservative superstars took one look at my establishment opponent and saw a carbon copy of the stand-for-nothing Republicans who belly flopped in the 2012 election.

Today, will you join these conservative champions in supporting my campaign (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/16739470:18288507520:m:1:258260593:CD7683CFDC37091 6027B331BBC0F4B80:r)?

Believe me, I understand only a few people are able to afford $2,600 ($5,200 per couple) -- the maximum legal amount under federal law.

But if you are such a person, I believe this race is an investment worth making.

But I also understand that $50 or $100 may be all many folks can give.

In fact, I know for some even $10 or $20 is a sacrifice.

Whatever amount you can afford, your contribution (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/16739470:18288507520:m:1:258260593:CD7683CFDC37091 6027B331BBC0F4B80:r) will be greatly appreciated and put to immediate use -- and I promise to be a careful steward of your trust.

So please, make the most generous contribution to my Grassroots Victory Fund immediately.

Sincerely,
http://www.gregbrannon.NET/images/brannon_sig.png
Greg Brannon, MD
Republican Candidate
United States Senate

P.S. The December 31st reporting deadline is just days away.

With early voting kicking into high gear after the New Year, this report is critical for my campaign to budget our get-out-the-vote field operation that helped push Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and Mike Lee to victory.

So please agree to make the most generous personal contribution you can afford right away -- so my campaign can run the strongest grassroots mobilization program possible (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/16739470:18288507520:m:1:258260593:CD7683CFDC37091 6027B331BBC0F4B80:r).

PAID FOR AND AUTHORIZED BY BRANNON FOR U.S. SENATE

GunnyFreedom
12-30-2013, 11:39 AM
Im just now looking into Brannon, but I like what I see so far. I'm surprised that he's not too dovish for Coulter's bloodthirsty ass.

Edit: goddamnit another social conservative. Oh well, he doesn't seem quite as bad as Cuccinelli. As long as he opposes the wars and the federal reserve, I can tolerate some of that nonsense.

There is a pretty big difference between being ideologically socially conservative and wanting to push that with positive law in political policy. Ron Paul is ideologically socially conservative, he simply did not believe it was the place of government to enforce it. This is pretty much the same thing. You simply can't win a NC GOP Primary without being ideologically socially conservative, and you're pushing it if you aver from government enforcement.

Pericles
12-30-2013, 02:50 PM

!FACT!

Christian Liberty
01-20-2014, 08:43 PM

Palin isn't exactly my favorite person in the world, but I view Palin as more ignorant, and Ann Coulter as more either a troll or downright evil.

She's nothing like Greg Brannon, though. Greg Brannon says (correctly) that there is no such thing as "collateral damage" because we are all made in God's image. Ann Coulter says we should bomb all the Muslim countries. Even if that were the only difference the two had, it would be huge all by itself.

Christian Liberty
01-20-2014, 08:50 PM
There is a pretty big difference between being ideologically socially conservative and wanting to push that with positive law in political policy. Ron Paul is ideologically socially conservative, he simply did not believe it was the place of government to enforce it. This is pretty much the same thing. You simply can't win a NC GOP Primary without being ideologically socially conservative, and you're pushing it if you aver from government enforcement.

I agree. I'm ideologically socially conservative too, just anti-government intervention.