PDA

View Full Version : PA: 2 people Murdered over cigarettes and lottery tickets

aGameOfThrones
11-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Two men, both armed with guns and wearing masks, had just left the store with stolen cigarettes and lottery tickets when they were confronted by the "concerned citizen," telling both suspects that he was going to call police and advising them to stay where they were, said Berks County District Attorney John Adams.

A brief scuffle ensued, during which the suspects pulled out their guns, Adams said. The citizen then pulled out his gun, for which he had a license to carry, and shot both suspects, said Adams, who personally reviewed surveillance video of the scene.

"It is unusual, but it's certainly not unheard of," said Chief Bill Heim, Reading Police Dept. "We've had several occasions over the past few years where citizens have been in such situations."

The man who fired the shots remained on the scene and surrendered his gun when officers arrived, said Adams, adding that he doesn't expect to file criminal charges because it appears the man "acted justifiably under the law."

Read more from WFMZ.com at: http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regional-berks/multiple-people-shot-at-restaurant-in-reading/-/121418/22796354/-/ca2x29/-/index.html
Connect with us! Facebook/69WFMZ or @69News

This is a good example on why we need a Ken Anderson (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?432852-For-the-First-Time-Ever-a-Prosecutor-Will-Go-to-Jail)

CaseyJones
11-10-2013, 11:20 AM
damn took two guys out on the draw

tod evans
11-10-2013, 11:25 AM
Ban cities.

CaseyJones
11-10-2013, 11:28 AM
btw how is this murder?

tod evans
11-10-2013, 11:30 AM
btw how is this murder?

All depends who's writing the article....

oyarde
11-10-2013, 11:33 AM
btw how is this murder?

It is not , it is two people being killed that brought it on themselves.The world will not miss them .

VIDEODROME
11-10-2013, 11:47 AM
What would happen if they won the lotto? Could their ticket be traced back to the stolen batch at this store?

CaseyJones
11-10-2013, 11:51 AM
What would happen if they won the lotto? Could their ticket be traced back to the stolen batch at this store?

ya I have know store owners, and when they had a break in I asked about that and yes when they scan the tickets(scratch offs) in it registers all those in that range for sale and if someone tried to turn one in it would alert the system

VIDEODROME
11-10-2013, 12:26 PM
I think someone at a mall I used to work at stole a bunch of scratch off cards and they were caught in a similar way. Ridiculous.