PDA

View Full Version : Sorry yall.. But Ron Paul will win New Hampshire

hummtide
11-28-2007, 10:05 PM
Hucky the fuc*ee will take Iowa, and Paul will be 2nd (the 16th publicity and funding will explode his image) and from there on, its Paul vs Hucky.

TheNewYorker
11-28-2007, 10:08 PM
Hucky will win. Yes I'm a pessimist.

After watching this debate - I now think; well, I now know that Americans are too stupid to elect such an amazing man as Ron Paul to be president.

Midnight77
11-28-2007, 10:09 PM
I'm worried, to be honest. It's one thing to be optimistic. But we need to be sure about this, and at this point, I am not and nor am I taking anything for granted.

jake
11-28-2007, 10:10 PM

After watching this debate - I now think; well, I now know that Americans are too stupid to elect such an amazing man as Ron Paul to be president.

The Huckster can be defeated. No doubt. Winning over Democrats and Independents is what can push Ron Paul ahead of Huckabee.

jufreese
how many people vote in the primaries though....RP has the biggest network ever and there will be a record amount of votes at this years primaries. I have asked a few people that vote in every election and they said they have never voted in the primaries.

jaumen
Ron Paul FTW. I believe it. In spite of what many people tell me.... I believe it.

Austin
I told my mom before the debate to watch out for Huckabee, the MSM is going to start pushing him even more now.

ItsTime
11-28-2007, 10:11 PM
Romney 31% Ron Paul 27% among Indies in NEW HAMPSHIRE

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=41790

dirknb@hotmail.com
11-28-2007, 10:28 PM
how many people vote in the primaries though....RP has the biggest network ever and there will be a record amount of votes at this years primaries. I have asked a few people that vote in every election and they said they have never voted in the primaries.

I've never voted in a primary before, but have voted in every general presidential election since I could. There are a lot of RP supporters who fall in that category.

rich34
11-28-2007, 10:29 PM
We all need to give on the 30th!

RonPaulVolunteer
11-28-2007, 10:38 PM
See the interview Ron Paul did in New Hampshire on the Ron Paul Video Podcast:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=268813401

max
11-28-2007, 10:40 PM
if diebold computers are being used....its all lost anyway

anyone know whats going on with Diebold??

Michigan11
11-28-2007, 10:45 PM
People, forget the pessemistic, pusie footin around.

Ron Paul was a lone wolf, speaking about freedom for over 30 F'n years.
He knows the road. You hit bumps. It's what and how you react afterwards.

Did Bravehart see his enemies, and decide to skip off into the woods?
Did Washington crossing the Deleware, decide to turn around because he had no mittens?

Times like these, make men, which make revolutions!

Madison
11-29-2007, 07:05 AM

The debate audiences are stacked by candidates who buy up all the tickets.

Adamsa
11-29-2007, 07:07 AM
All Huckabee winning will do is slow down Romney and give Giuliani a chance, Huckabee himself is too much style not enough substance.

wgadget
11-29-2007, 07:18 AM
And too much illegal immigration.

wsc321
11-29-2007, 07:38 AM
People, forget the pessemistic, pusie footin around.

Ron Paul was a lone wolf, speaking about freedom for over 30 F'n years.
He knows the road. You hit bumps. It's what and how you react afterwards.

Did Bravehart see his enemies, and decide to skip off into the woods?
Did Washington crossing the Deleware, decide to turn around because he had no mittens?

Times like these, make men, which make revolutions!

This is generally the right attitude, and the only way to win. We've all got to be committed to the belief and effort that Ron Paul will win and work for it as aggressively as we can - every day, relentlessly. THAT kind of commitment can overcome.