PDA

View Full Version : Cover of Fortune Magazine

MsDoodahs
06-25-2007, 12:41 PM
Hillary.

Caption is "Business Loves Hillary."

Discussion here and there during the day on CNBC today, so far, not a lot of people they've talked to have agreed with that caption.

I think it's another example of the media's effort to control opinion. Those who play on Wall Street probably aren't big Hillary fans; the cover is directed more at John and Jane Public - who will see the cover and caption and ASSUME that it's true about business loving Hillary.

SeekLiberty
06-25-2007, 12:46 PM
Hillary.

Caption is "Business Loves Hillary."

Discussion here and there during the day on CNBC today, so far, not a lot of people they've talked to have agreed with that caption.

I think it's another example of the media's effort to control opinion. Those who play on Wall Street probably aren't big Hillary fans; the cover is directed more at John and Jane Public - who will see the cover and caption and ASSUME that it's true about business loving Hillary.

I think the publisher made a mistake. It should have read ... "Special Interest Elite Loves Hillary."

I have a business. I don't "love" Hillary. Fortune magazine just lost one subscriber. I obviously can't count on them for telling the Truth.

- SL

RJB
06-25-2007, 12:47 PM
That will cost some of the democrat vote. I know a lot of liberal who distrust any business.