PDA

View Full Version : Joe Rogan and Dan Carlin discuss Ron, Rand, and the Southern Avenger

Bastiat's The Law
11-09-2013, 04:38 AM
They of course discuss many other things as well.

If Ben Swann or someone close to him sees this video, pay close attention to what Dan Carlin says about the bump in popularity he experienced after going on The Joe Rogan Experience podcast. He said going on Rogan's show was the equivalent of being on Oprah's book club. In other words, I WANT TO SEE BEN SWANN ON THE DAMN SHOW!!

/vent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruY9Zvmef0Y

Bastiat's The Law
11-09-2013, 09:01 AM
Bump

jct74
11-09-2013, 01:06 PM
just got done listening to the whole thing. the discussion about Ron and Rand wasn't too great, mostly a rehashing of the Southern Avenger controversy with nothing much positive said, but as a whole the podcast was pretty interesting discussion, I enjoy listening to Joe Rogan talk about pretty much anything.

Bastiat's The Law
11-10-2013, 01:14 AM
just got done listening to the whole thing. the discussion about Ron and Rand wasn't too great, mostly a rehashing of the Southern Avenger controversy with nothing much positive said, but as a whole the podcast was pretty interesting discussion, I enjoy listening to Joe Rogan talk about pretty much anything.

Yeah, they were pretty ignorant about the Pauls, Jack Hunter and the Federal Reserve. I don't wish to run them down about that though because I think they're open-minded enough to hear us out. Now only if we could get someone like Tom Woods on Rogan's podcast to help educate them on these matters.

dannno
11-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Holy crap, that was an amazing podcast!!

Bastiat's The Law
11-11-2013, 05:42 PM
Holy crap, that was an amazing podcast!!

It was a fun show.

dannno
11-12-2013, 12:10 AM
bump

Romulus
11-12-2013, 12:48 PM
Joe did go on the Leno show with Ron Paul sporting a revolution shirt. That is a pretty good win there. I expect him to be pretty educated on the Fed and all matters liberty..for the most part he is.

Bastiat's The Law
11-13-2013, 04:42 PM
Joe did go on the Leno show with Ron Paul sporting a revolution shirt. That is a pretty good win there. I expect him to be pretty educated on the Fed and all matters liberty..for the most part he is.

He's aware enough to know something isn't right. I'd still like to see a real expert on the Fed go on his show.

jllundqu
11-13-2013, 04:44 PM
Joe Rogan is awesome. He rolls some pretty tight jui jitsu too over there at 10th Planet in Hollywood. He is extremely awake, articulate, but hilariously cynical.

If we roamed the same circles, I think we'd be friends.

Bastiat's The Law
11-13-2013, 05:07 PM
Joe Rogan is awesome. He rolls some pretty tight jui jitsu too over there at 10th Planet in Hollywood. He is extremely awake, articulate, but hilariously cynical.

If we roamed the same circles, I think we'd be friends.

He's a pretty cool, fun guy. Coming out for Ron so publicly in the heart of Hollywood takes some balls as well.

Shane Harris
11-13-2013, 06:30 PM
Stefan Molyneux was on his show recently

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72Boihk2p8s