PDA

View Full Version : WOW.. post-debate SHILL says RON is Crazy for talking about NAU

Lord Xar
11-28-2007, 09:57 PM
Can you believe this.???

THE SUPERHIWAY IS COMPLETELY DOCUMENTED and over 13 states have created laws to prevent this.. AND THIS SAYS "RON IS CRAZY for talking about this.."

Who the phuk is that guy? What a shill. Maybe he needs some documentation.

what an idiot.

Rex
11-28-2007, 09:58 PM
just heard it.. they are tearing on him hard..

Alabama Supporter
I wonder if they would say that to Lou Dobbs.

bbachtung
I think that was Jeffrey Toobin -- a hack "journalist" -- who also said that if Huckabee is going to be a "serious" candidate that he needs to stop saying things like he'll end the IRS, then launched into how only a conspiracy nut like RP says that kind of thing.

MedicSean37
11-28-2007, 10:00 PM
We should get all the laws and documents together and send it to cnn also create a big digg post with the proof.

Tina
Damn the lies. I am so sick of the lairs. One a good note, he has them running, but where it will end I don't know. They are talking about him more than usual and most of it is bad.

Beerhall Agitator
THATS WHAT THE QUESTION WAS ABOUT! Toobin hates Paul, and just lookking for a cheap shot

TopJimmy
11-28-2007, 10:01 PM
Jeffrey Toobin probably still believes that the European Union is a conspiracy theory. What's his fucking email address?!:mad:

Richandler
11-28-2007, 10:02 PM
Boycott!

Stop listening to the liar when you know the truth. Ron and McCain are the only two active Government representatives. Ron knows a lot about this.

bobmurph
11-28-2007, 10:03 PM
I think that was Jeffrey Toobin -- a hack "journalist" -- who also said that if Huckabee is going to be a "serious" candidate that he needs to stop saying things like he'll end the IRS, then launched into how only a conspiracy nut like RP says that kind of thing.

Yeah, before he took the shot at RP, he was saying that Huckabee is not a serious candidate because "what serious person believes that the IRS could just be eliminated...I mean....how is the government going to make their money"

That quote is so infuriating on so many levels.

:::hangs head in shame:::

bootstrap
11-28-2007, 10:03 PM
That's not the worst of it.

They called Ron Paul crazy and not a plausible candidate because the federal government would have no money without the IRS.

Any one of them who had bothered to watch ANY of Ron Paul campaign material, or just check where federal income comes from would know the answer...

To get rid of IRS and federal income tax reduces revenue to levels of 2000~2001.

By blatant lies (or unbelievably obscene levels of ignorance for journalist), they intend to destroy Ron Paul. My take: they succeeded --- unless we find ways to pull of a miracle.

My plan to leave the USSA next spring looks better every minute. Americans are idiots!

Ryphal
11-28-2007, 10:05 PM
Jeffrey Toobin probably still believes that the European Union is a conspiracy theory. What's his fucking email address?!:mad:

No email address I could find, but you could sound off here on his website: http://www.jeffreytoobin.com/contact/

unconsious767
11-28-2007, 10:08 PM
No email address I could find, but you could sound off here on his website: htxp://www.jeffreytoobin.com/contact/

Cripes can we get the friggin plugin for anonymizing vBulletin links already?

ItsTime
11-28-2007, 10:09 PM
CaLLLLLLL 212 275 7800 they are getting flooded call once be nice

fletcher
11-28-2007, 10:11 PM
You can always let everyone on Amazon know that he has no idea what he is talking about. His latest book. (http://www.amazon.com/Nine-Inside-Secret-World-Supreme/dp/0385516401/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196309227&sr=8-1)

I also think we should email Lou Dobbs so he can have Toobin on so Lou can explain basic facts to him. I'll look for it on youtube because I will no longer be watching CNN.

BeFranklin
11-28-2007, 10:12 PM
Damn the lies. I am so sick of the lairs. One a good note, he has them running, but where it will end I don't know. They are talking about him more than usual and most of it is bad.

IE He's scaring them, poll numbers must be way up.

Ethek
11-28-2007, 10:15 PM
From CNN's profile. This goon is one to talk about 'conspiracies' The guy probably thought that Clinton was totally ethical. He probably realizes that Hillary has no chance agianst someone with the integrity of Dr. Paul.

Toobin has written several critically acclaimed, best-selling books including A Vast Conspiracy: The Real Story of the Sex Scandal that Nearly Brought Down a President; The Run of His Life: The People v. O.J. Simpson; and Too Close to Call: The 36-Day Battle to Decide the 2000 Election. All three books were published by Random House.

FreedomProsperityPeace
11-29-2007, 07:42 AM
I'd laugh my butt off if Lou Dobbs does another story about the highway or the NAU on his show tonight.

Brian4Liberty
11-29-2007, 04:08 PM
THATS WHAT THE QUESTION WAS ABOUT! Toobin hates Paul, and just looking for a cheap shot

Right. He's been taking shots at Ron for months...the "unbiased media".