PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul killed it in the end. It made me forget about the rest

Pete Kay
11-28-2007, 09:54 PM
I was pissed that Ron Paul was given the LEAST amount of time, even less that Tancredo and Hunter. But...the last answer, which was an incredible setup by a Ron Paul supporter, let Paul not only speak but give a short and incredible stump speech. I was off my seat pumping my fist in the air. That last answer plus the comercial made me forget about everything else. Dr. Paul had the best commercial and got a chance to make a huge promotion for the Revolution. I'm donating $500 on the 16th. We will knock CNN on their asses and show them the error of their ways.

BeFranklin
11-28-2007, 09:55 PM
I was pissed that Ron Paul was given the LEAST amount of time, even less that Tancredo and Hunter. But...the last answer, which was an incredible setup by a Ron Paul supporter, let Paul not only speak but give a short and incredible stump speech. I was off my seat pumping my fist in the air. That last answer plus the comercial made me forget about everything else. Dr. Paul had the best commercial and got a chance to make a huge promotion for the Revolution. I'm donating $500 on the 16th. We will knock CNN on their asses and show them the error of their ways.

Donate some now / 30th until we reach 12 million.

Pete Kay
11-28-2007, 09:57 PM
Donate some now / 30th until we reach 12 million.

I'm dropping a $100 on the 30th.

celerityfm
11-28-2007, 09:58 PM
I totally agree- the end was ALL about Ron Paul! - it ALMOST made up for it.

perpetualstateofwar
11-28-2007, 09:58 PM
Yeah, I do think he finished strong. Please do not let Anderson Cooper ever host a debate again. He was way out of his element. Fox news hasn't been completely fair to Paul but at least they will ask him the questions and let him answer. Btw, if you think the liberal media was on Pauls side tonight should have clued you in they're not.

VIDEODROME
11-28-2007, 10:02 PM
I have donated and donated and will donate some more. I donated just before Turkey Day and also purchased some store materials.

I also plan to donate on the 30th and on some more on Tea Party day.

Oyate
11-28-2007, 10:09 PM
I was off my seat pumping my fist in the air.

Yup. Me too. I think thousands of us had our fists in the air at that moment.

parke
11-28-2007, 10:10 PM
youtube or it didnt happen.

RedLightning
11-28-2007, 10:15 PM
I didn't like the guys question, but Ron did a great job answering it.

smartbandwidth
11-28-2007, 10:16 PM
I hope someone posts the final highlights that showed RP rallying strong at the end.