PDA

View Full Version : After the Cnn Debate.. Get that f.....n blimp in the air!

mstrmac1
11-28-2007, 09:54 PM
Sorry about the new thread but im pissed

"if it is to be , its up to me"

SwooshOU
11-28-2007, 09:54 PM
Amen.

Tarzan
11-28-2007, 10:35 PM
Please know there is A LOT of work getting everything ready. From legal stuff to design work to getting the staff in place to handle all the work to be done. This is not an easy task and lots of hours are being spent to bet everything ready.

Everyone is working as fast as they can. Keep in mind the idea only got into real planning motion a few days ago. Your pledges have made this possible and Elijah will be answer questions and posting a FAQ to keep everyone posted.

Please be patient... we're working as fast as we can an there is a lot to get done.
This IS going to happen!

mstrmac1
11-28-2007, 10:40 PM
Please know there is A LOT of work getting everything ready. From legal stuff to design work to getting the staff in place to handle all the work to be done. This is not an easy task and lots of hours are being spent to bet everything ready.

Everyone is working as fast as they can. Keep in mind the idea only got into real planning motion a few days ago. Your pledges have made this possible and Elijah will be answer questions and posting a FAQ to keep everyone posted.

Please be patient... we're working as fast as we can an there is a lot to get done.
This IS going to happen!

Sorry for being pushy, but I know Ron Paul is our last chance! Thanks for everything being done

Tarzan
11-28-2007, 11:18 PM
Sorry for being pushy, but I know Ron Paul is our last chance! Thanks for everything being done

No worries and thanks for understanding... we appreciate your interest an understand the concerns. Thanks for YOUR efforts to get Ron Paul elected. I really agree that he is our last chance!

Elijah is working as quickly as possible and will be posting the official information soon.

We still need to find a reputable Treasurer people can trust.

colecrowe
11-28-2007, 11:21 PM
Time for a 30 minute infomercial??? Vote

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=43186

Primbs
11-28-2007, 11:26 PM
We have the pledges. I am sure the company wants to get the blimp up also. There is a lot of momentum.

Even in the most well run campaigns there is always an element of organized chaos.

Being that we are the grassroots, we are doing very well stepping up to the plate to get this done.