PDA

View Full Version : 'Purge surge': Obama fires another commander

CaseyJones
11-05-2013, 09:49 AM
http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/purge-surge-obama-fires-another-commander/

After multiple top generals described to WND what they regard as a full-scale “purge” of the U.S. military by the Obama administration, the commander of U.S. Army Garrison Japan was summarily relieved of duty and his civilian deputy reassigned, pending a “misconduct” investigation.

Nine generals and flag officers have been relieved of duty under Obama just this year – widely viewed as an extraordinary number – and several sources put the total number of senior officers purged during the five years of the Obama administration as close to 200.

In response, prominent retired generals – ranging from Army Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely, a Fox News senior military analyst, to Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin, a founder of the Army’s elite Delta Force, to Medal of Honor recipient Maj. Gen. Patrick Henry Brady – have all gone on the record with WND, characterizing Obama’s actions as nothing less than an all-out attack on America’s armed forces.

According to U.S. Army Japan, Col. Eric Tilley was suspended from his job by Maj. Gen. James C. Boozer Sr., commander of U.S. Army Japan and I Corps (Forward) for a “lack of confidence” based on the results of an inquiry.

A spokesman for U.S. Army Japan, Maj. Kevin Toner, would not elaborate on what prompted a “lack of confidence,” saying it would be “inappropriate to make public the allegations because the investigation did not lead to findings of criminal misconduct.”

Tilley is to be replaced by Col. Joy Curriera.

Tilley’s dismissal is only the latest in what retired Navy Capt. Joseph John refers to as a “bigger picture” in which some “135 senior officers have been purged.

Elias Graves
11-05-2013, 10:01 AM
He refused the Obama loyalty oath.

jllundqu
11-05-2013, 10:27 AM
Why can't one of these "generals" pull a Smedley Butler and shed some friggin light on this criminal government?

Kords21
11-05-2013, 10:32 AM
Yet no one fired over Benghazi

Lucille
11-05-2013, 10:44 AM
Yeah, this purge of his, along with the military indoctrinating soldiers against American citizens (http://www.backwoodshome.com/blogs/ClaireWolfe/2013/10/29/tuesday-links-23/), is pretty f'n disturbing.

Brian4Liberty
11-05-2013, 10:58 AM
Yeah, this purge of his, along with the military indoctrinating soldiers against American citizens (http://www.backwoodshome.com/blogs/ClaireWolfe/2013/10/29/tuesday-links-23/), is pretty f'n disturbing.

Even worse when stockpiling of ammunition and weapons by government bureaucracies like DHS is added to the picture.

Elias Graves
11-05-2013, 11:29 AM
Why can't one of these "generals" pull a Smedley Butler and shed some friggin light on this criminal government?

Theyre trained from birth not to criticize the civilian command.
It won't be long now til one who got the boot will begin talking.

Cleaner44
11-05-2013, 11:54 AM
Its hard to actual say what these firings are all about. It could be Obama looking to replace anyone that isn't going to carry out unlawful orders and then again it could be that these generals and such are corrupt themselves and need to be fired. When military member get that high up and have been in that long, they often lose their sense of integrity. We could speculate on these firings forever and still not know the truth. On thing for sure is that many of these older military members, active or retired, are government workers with a entitlement attitude.

specsaregood
11-05-2013, 12:05 PM
Its hard to actual say what these firings are all about.

He's firing all the heterosexuals in command.

coastie
11-05-2013, 12:24 PM
Theyre trained from birth not to criticize the civilian command.
It won't be long now til one who got the boot will begin talking.

How long? They should've started talking the moment they were fired.
The fact they aren't speaks volumes.

They don't give a fuck about this country, only their only skins/retirement. Same for everyone in the military now. Fuck it, I said it. Truth hurts, and I'm in an especially bad truth-bomb dropping mood today.

If there was even a shred of evidence to the contrary, this mother fucking piece of shit president would've been removed a looooong time ago.

DFF
11-05-2013, 07:33 PM

White, Christian heterosexuals. AKA "extremists."

Danke
11-05-2013, 07:41 PM
They don't give a fuck about this country, only their only skins/retirement. Same for everyone in the military now. Fuck it, I said it. Truth hurts, and I'm in an especially bad truth-bomb dropping mood today.

I know plenty in the military. Yes, they do stick it out for the pension, but most still believe in what they are doing as necessary, for the good of the country.

Danke
11-05-2013, 07:43 PM

I see this latest one is being replace by a woman. I wonder if anyone has profiled most of the replacements of the recent firings?

TruckinMike
11-05-2013, 08:17 PM
I see this latest one is being replace by a woman. I wonder if anyone has profiled most of the replacements of the recent firings?

Oh shit! Not another totalitarian (http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/10/fred-reed/the-wussification-of-boys/)!!

coastie
11-05-2013, 09:39 PM
I know plenty in the military. Yes, they do stick it out for the pension, but most still believe in what they are doing as necessary, for the good of the country.

Yeah, that never ends badly.:rolleyes:

I stand by my previous post.

Danke
11-05-2013, 09:43 PM
Yeah, that never ends badly.:rolleyes:

I stand by my previous post.

Not sure why the rolleyes. I agree they are misguided.

But I don't think that many of them realized it.

Zippyjuan
11-05-2013, 10:31 PM
This one seems to be related to sexual assault charges at the base he may have helped cover up. He was suspended back in June along with several other officers.

http://www.stripes.com/news/army/army-colonel-in-japan-suspended-civilian-deputy-reassigned-1.226383

“Col. Tilley was suspended pending the outcome of an investigation into alleged misconduct,” garrison spokesman Slade Walters said in an email. “I don’t have any specific information on allegations or ongoing investigations. No additional details are available at this time.”

An acting garrison commander and a deputy are in place and the suspensions have not affected day-to-day garrison operations, he said.

Walters said the actions were not related to the suspension earlier this month of Maj. Gen. Michael T. Harrison, commander of U.S. Army Japan, for allegedly failing to report or properly investigate a sexual assault claim.

Harrison’s suspension followed inquiries from Stars and Stripes into allegations that a senior U.S. Army officer sexually assaulted a female Japanese civilian employee working at the USARJ headquarters at Camp Zama. The woman said that when she complained to the officer about his behavior, he replied that Harrison looks out for him.

Sources at Camp Zama said several other high-ranking officers also have been suspended. Maj. Kevin Toner, U.S. Army Japan public affairs chief, said he could not confirm or deny that; and he referred questions to the Department of the Army in Washington.

coastie
11-06-2013, 01:51 AM
Not sure why the rolleyes. I agree they are misguided.

But I don't think that many of them realized it.

The roll eyes was just because I'm sick of hearing that same old excuse man. in 2013, there just is no excuse to claim ignorance anymore, I'm sorry. Everything you said is the same old excuse, wrapped up in current English. While you may know people in the military -- I was in it. I've seen the overwhelming MAJORITY who care far more about their paycheck, than they do you/this country. It's these types that lead the masses into the ovens, to fumigate for lice, of course. To deny this fact, is to deny reality.

There's something deeply wrong with that when the oath they swear to is not compatible with that thought process.

Yes - I was in a branch where the chances of seeing combat were slim to none(not really I guess, CG been involved in EVERY major conflict except Afghanistan, but they're kind of landlocked), BUT..... I was in the branch most pertinent with regards to the Constitution of the United States of America, as we were the ONLY branch that operates DOMESTICALLY, as well as internationally. My job everyday, technically, was to violate your 4th and 5th Amendment rights. It took a simple reading of the Constitution to realize that what I was doing was wrong, and was then cemented later when I was taught "tricks" to get you to give up those very rights, in direct contradiction to my oath to a document 'affirming"those very rights.

I am guilty of violating those rights of numerous individuals, either blatantly or by manipulating them into it. My/my family's security was no excuse for that.

I sit here now literally in tears(first time in YEARS), drunk as fuck and just don't give a shit anymore, which is why I post here sparingly as of late. I'm in the depths of a deep depression I've never been to before, and, to be honest, it's scaring me. My marriage has been destroyed by not only the person I married and her family, but by a pharmaceutical industry that is as ruthless and careless as it can get.

I've watched this country burn to the ground and didn't do a fucking thing about it, because I guess I was more worried about my self, which is what 99% of the posters here, and everyone else in this country worries about to the point it sucks the meaning of individualism right out of context.

This county is done . I feel like we're all just watching this shit slowly unfold before our eyes, and instead of actually doing anything about it, we slowly, but accurately, narrate what's happening to us in sub-real time.

Sorry, I needed to vent.

tod evans
11-06-2013, 06:47 AM
Keep your head up coastie!

pcosmar
11-06-2013, 10:24 AM
Sorry, I needed to vent.

There is forgiveness,, as long as there is repentance.

Your confession signifies that repentance..
Honesty is always welcome.

Move forward,, and remember the mistakes of the past.

pcosmar
11-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Shit,, The Joint Chiefs don't even know where the Navy Ships are or who is moving them around.

The US military is Huge,, and inept.. (this is good thing) ;)

http://www.voanews.com/content/us-court-to-hold-preliminary-hearing-for-navy-bribery-case/1783751.html

Prosecutors say Singapore-based contract company, Glenn Defense Marine Asia, GDMA, provided the Navy men with gifts including prostitutes, luxury travel, and concert tickets.

In return, Misiewicz is alleged to have steered Navy ships based mainly in Japan to visits at ports with lax oversight in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Prosecutors say GDMA then overcharged the Navy by millions of dollars for food, fuel, waste removal, and other services through fraudulent invoices and fake tariffs.

Navy investigator Beliveau is alleged to have fed Francis, the head of the company, internal information on the three-year probe to warn him and help prepare a defense.

tip of the iceberg shit,,

belian78
11-06-2013, 10:34 AM
How long? They should've started talking the moment they were fired.
The fact they aren't speaks volumes.

If there was even a shred of evidence to the contrary, this mother fucking piece of shit president would've been removed a looooong time ago.
Preach on brother, it's a long hard road, but the truth should never be unsaid.