PDA

View Full Version : Polling Machine Problems Happening in Swing County in Virginia

CaseyJones
11-05-2013, 09:40 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/11/05/Polling-Machine-Problems-Happening-In-Swing-County-In-Virginia

Problems appear to already be happening on election day in Virginia. Two callers from Loudoun County called into WMAL's Morning's on the Mall radio show and told hosts Larry O'Connor and Brian Wilson that the electronic validation system across the county was down when they showed up to go vote.

Warner from Lovettsville said, "I got to the polls about 6:15 and the parking lot was packed and I go in and there are about hundred people in line and come to find out that the electronic system to validate voters is down. They didn't have the printed voter registration list for the first time ever, as far as I can tell. Up until about 6:40 not one person had voted in lovettsville and it looks like a countywide problem."

Paul from Lovettsville agreed telling WMAL, "I'm experiencing the exact same thing he did. I arrived just before six 'o' clock. The great news was that in Loudoun County the lines were packed. People were definitely showing up, but once you got in, there was a connectivity problem. Two people would get through and then we'd stop and wait and then just kept going over and over. And the poor IT guy, he was working everything he could, but he told me that the connectivity problem was a countywide problem."

In Bristol County a man who called into WMAL and told Brian and Larry that when he tried to vote the machine incorrectly cast his vote for libertarian Rob Sarvis, but the problem was later corrected.

The WMAL newsroom confirmed with Loudoun County officials that there is indeed a county wide connectivity problem. Loudoun is considered to be a swing county during election season.

No1butPaul
11-05-2013, 09:43 AM
Liberal North Virginia opens with low numbers - great for Cuccinelli!

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/11/05/Northern-Virginia-Polling-Area-Opens-Doors-to-Low-Turnout

On the other hand, WAPO says strong turnout - not so great for Cuccinelli.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/polls-open-across-virginia-in-hotly-contested-governors-race/2013/11/04/06c6205c-45d2-11e3-bf0c-cebf37c6f484_story.html

One voter on McAuliffe
He is the candidate that supports Obamacare,” said Adrian, 60, a native of Bolivia who has lived in 30 years in Virginia and 15 in Prince William County. “A lot of Latinos and people of limited resources will benefit from Obamacare.

Sheesh.

Time will tell. Come on Virginia.

pcosmar
11-05-2013, 09:49 AM
In Bristol County a man who called into WMAL and told Brian and Larry that when he tried to vote the machine incorrectly cast his vote for libertarian Rob Sarvis, but the problem was later corrected.

So,, it may not be Sarvis voters that skew the results.. but preset machines flipping for the desired outcome. (whoever that is)

satchelmcqueen
11-05-2013, 10:51 AM
this is getting so obvious. all people should demand paper ballots from now on. enough with this.\!

HOLLYWOOD
11-05-2013, 10:57 AM
"It doesn't matter who votes, but what matters is who counts the votes..."
"It not the people who vote that matter....it's the people who count..."
“It doesn't matter how the votes are cast, but how they're counted." ...Giuseppe Stalin