PDA

View Full Version : Sheesh... the guy who asked about Rp running as an independent was a plant!!!

acmegeek
11-28-2007, 09:47 PM
Seriously, could his response afterward have been any more planned? Simply unbelievable. Basically he says that as an independent, there's no way he could vote for Ron Paul, and that he was disappointed that Rp said no to the possibility of him running as a third party.

I know that we all know this is all maniuplated, but I'm just upset with how they spun it. Can anybody look up any info on that guy to see if he has any connections with the other candidates? His response seemed scripted to try to discredit or disparrage RP supporters.

derdy
11-28-2007, 09:49 PM
Did you catch his name?

Lord Xar
11-28-2007, 09:49 PM
I agree. It was 'too scripted', its intent was to give the repubulicans the feeling to "not" vote for him because he will just split the vote.... I mean, if he is SO inconsequential that they give him the least time.. one of the questions is to ask if he was gonna run as an independent.... plant... of course.

bbachtung
11-28-2007, 09:50 PM
He loves the UN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW6F-Ig9Sgk

Mark
11-28-2007, 09:51 PM
Just the same question they ask every interview to discredit Dr Paul.

You know they'd have to include it in the debate.

Of course it was a plant.

timmy616
11-28-2007, 09:52 PM
I concur, that guy is a stooge.

saahmed
11-28-2007, 09:53 PM
This debate really pissed me off. No good questions went to Ron Paul. He was always cut off as he was getting his answer out. They gave Duncan Hunter a lot more time than they gave Paul. It was just frustrating to watch.

maxmerkel
11-28-2007, 09:55 PM
a plant ?? he was a whole forest

LBT
11-28-2007, 09:58 PM
Yes, but it failed. Ron Paul answered the question brilliantly, using it as a chance to talk about the REVOLUTION and the amazing support he has.

sunghoko
11-28-2007, 09:59 PM
well he's commenting and I think he's legit. of course cnn lapped this up. You were used Mr. Strauss. If you want RP to win, support him as a republican.

sunghoko
11-28-2007, 09:59 PM
Yes, but it failed. Ron Paul answered the question brilliantly, using it as a chance to talk about the REVOLUTION and the amazing support he has.

loved the response and passion. It's time to boast the grassroots efforts