PDA

View Full Version : Anarchadia

unklejman
11-02-2013, 08:44 AM
Has any one here ever read them? I know of them through personal connections. My experience with them has been extremely baffling. They seem really confused about a lot of things. They state "facts" without references a lot of times and use conflicting terms synonymously. Anyway, I thought it might make for some amusing reading for you guys.

http://anarchadia.com/2013/11/02/icapitalists-idiot-capitalists/

This part is particularly interesting:

CIA Facebook and CIA Google have also helped ICapitalists popularize anarcho-capitalism (aka: John Birch Society which was funded by KKK members, who then funded the Austrian school of economics in Alabama, who then created the Ludwig Von Mises Institute because 1. they were in Alabama 2. their nazi world bank think tank policies have mass murdered millions and funded dictators all over the world thanks to the globalized secret service apparatus), Bitcoins (which was created by the CIA), and TOR (created by the Navy helped Australian Secret Service Asset Julian Assange and lead to the arrests of the owner of Silk Roads/Bradley Manning/many other whistleblowers and activists you’ve never heard of, thanks to Operation Earnest Voice done with Palantir Software killing an estimated 2.3 million iraqis by destroying their food and medical facilities while censoring them).

BuddyRey
11-02-2013, 09:51 AM
I advise people to beware anyone who attempts to set up ironclad encyclopedic guides or rules for what anarchism is or isn't, because those people are usually gatekeepers seeking to shut out alternative views. I tend to also think that most of the collectivist anarchists demonize ancaps out of jealousy, because we're a vital and rapidly expanding movement while they really haven't been noticed or feared by the status-quo since the Haymarket Affair.

As for that weird conspiracy scenario outlined in the quote....facepalm doesn't do it justice. The Austrian School of economics was funded in Alabama by the KKK? I thought it came from Austria...specifically from von Mises who wasn't exactly the Nazis' favorite guy at the time.

Occam's Banana
11-02-2013, 09:55 AM
This part is particularly interesting:

And all that is just one, single sentence - a sentence in which the "babbling lunacy to word count" ratio approaches unity ...