PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Police Officer (Identity Hidden) "Cops Are Criminal Thugs hidding behind their badges"

Constitutional Paulicy
11-01-2013, 11:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVQ8pUBpyAU&feature=youtube_gdata

puppetmaster
11-02-2013, 12:42 AM
This is why I feel you should meet a minimum age of 30 to be a LEO. This would help with limiting abusive officers by allowing for immature behavior in men to diminish with the years. It would also weed out many bad seeds as they would already have a criminal record and therefore be disqualified for service. Once they get in the force criminal behavior gets overlooked, covered up, and in many cases gets the criminal promoted.

fr33
11-02-2013, 12:49 AM
Al Sharpton could make such a difference if he'd do more of this instead of jumping on the race bandwagon like he usually does. He's like a month late on this particular story.

Just think of how effective if Sharpton was like us on these police abuse cases. Unfortunately if I share this link, I would expect no feedback or negative feedback thanks to Sharpton's record. I won't bother. I shared this story back when it happened.

mrsat_98
11-02-2013, 04:25 AM
Al Sharpton not being a race baiter for a change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVQ8pUBpyAU&feature=share

VoluntaryAmerican
11-02-2013, 01:29 PM
tweeted @Atlanticcity_PD

youngbuck
11-02-2013, 01:58 PM
Al Sharpton not being a race baiter for a change.That is surprising.

I am glad he's giving this coverage, though.

PaulConventionWV
11-02-2013, 02:55 PM
//

PaulConventionWV
11-02-2013, 02:56 PM
This is why I feel you should meet a minimum age of 30 to be a LEO. This would help with limiting abusive officers by allowing for immature behavior in men to diminish with the years. It would also weed out many bad seeds as they would already have a criminal record and therefore be disqualified for service. Once they get in the force criminal behavior gets overlooked, covered up, and in many cases gets the criminal promoted.

lol.... "bad seeds"... "disqualified for service"...