PDA

View Full Version : This is just a sample of what this country is dealing with.

quickmike
11-28-2007, 09:45 PM
Anyone see that lady after the debate when she was asked who she liked and didnt like? Her response?

"I didnt like Thompson because I didnt like him on TV"

Ok, I dont like Thompson either, but for someone to say they dont like him because he was on TV and she didnt like his show, just shows you the mind-numbed idiots that make up a large part of the voting public.

I hope these people dont actually vote on primaries day.

Seriously, if this is the typical american voter.....................

THIS COUNTRY IS F--KED!!!:eek:

jufreese
11-28-2007, 09:48 PM
Anyone see that lady after the debate when she was asked who she liked and didnt like? Her response?

"I didnt like Thompson because I didnt like him on TV"

Ok, I dont like Thompson either, but for someone to say they dont like him because he was on TV and she didnt like his show, just shows you the mind-numbed idiots that make up a large part of the voting public.

I hope these people dont actually vote on primaries day.

Seriously, if this is the typical american voter.....................

THIS COUNTRY IS F--KED!!!:eek:

I was wondering the same thing.....but also.....how many people vote at the primaries? The RP network is so big that there will be a record amount of voters this year for the primaries. If enough people hear about RP and we all get out and vote, he could still be on that ballot. I don't believe in a god but I'll pray to that!

quickmike
11-28-2007, 09:51 PM
I was wondering the same thing.....but also.....how many people vote at the primaries? The RP network is so big that there will be a record amount of voters this year for the primaries. If enough people hear about RP and we all get out and vote, he could still be on that ballot. I don't believe in a god but I'll pray to that!

Yeah, primaries votes are usually small in number so that should give Ron an edge since most RP supporters will definitely vote in the primaries.

terryp
11-28-2007, 09:52 PM
These are suppose to be Rep voters. You would think he would know his name
(tancredo i think) he does not represent the voting repubs IMHO.

trispear
11-28-2007, 09:55 PM
The debate isn't conducive. You'd think after every question - EACH candidate would be asked, would be give time (say 3 minutes) to explain their position and 30 seconds before time ran out they get a reminder bell that time is running short. At the end of that time, their mic gets turned off (this teaches them to use THEIR time wisely).

Instead, we have the loudest mouths get the most time (as well as being preselected by the media) in 30 second soundbites.

I mean, holy crap, are people selecting Huckabee to be the next president based on his stupid one liners? I feel sorry for this country if we are. Actually, I feel embarassed.

quickmike
11-28-2007, 09:58 PM
The debate isn't conducive. You'd think after every question - EACH candidate would be asked, would be give time (say 3 minutes) to explain their position and 30 seconds before time ran out they get a reminder bell that time is running short. At the end of that time, their mic gets turned off (this teaches them to use THEIR time wisely).

Instead, we have the loudest mouths get the most time (as well as being preselected by the media) in 30 second soundbites.

I mean, holy crap, are people selecting Huckabee to be the next president based on his stupid one liners? I feel sorry for this country if we are. Actually, I feel embarassed.

Huckabee doesnt stand a chance except with the evangelicals.

My cousin from TN just called halfway throught the debates and said "yeah, that Huckabee sure could sell some used cars"

Thats all he is................ a used car salesman with the gift of gab.