PDA

View Full Version : And now, something even more disgusting

JK/SEA
11-01-2013, 02:21 PM
WARNING. Cops at play.

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-ff-prison-videos-20131101,0,2905359.story#axzz2jPLfNAfl

cajuncocoa
11-01-2013, 02:23 PM
I'm not going to click the video...the warning at the site was enough for me to know. Fuckers.

roho76
11-01-2013, 02:48 PM
I'm not going to click the video...the warning at the site was enough for me to know. Fuckers.

"They" want you to not click it.

cajuncocoa
11-01-2013, 03:00 PM
"They" want you to not click it.

I just can't handle seeing people abused.

JK/SEA
11-01-2013, 03:01 PM
I just can't handle seeing people abused.

lot of that going around...

Brian4Liberty
11-01-2013, 03:55 PM
Standard procedure.

Dealing with people who are out of their minds creates dilemmas. Apparently the reasoning here is that he wouldn't eat or take his meds, so they needed to "help" him. One option is to let the patient starve. Can't do that, because Big Mommy likes to help people. Simple, old fashioned way is probably best, just send in a lot of people to put him in a straight jacket. But that can result in injury or death to the patient or guards. Next option: stun guns. Banned. Sometimes cause death, often used for torture. Tear gas is not localized enough. Pepper spray is popular. Maybe they need to try tranquilizer dart guns?

JK/SEA
11-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Standard procedure.

Dealing with people who are out of their minds creates dilemmas. Apparently the reasoning here is that he wouldn't eat or take his meds, so they needed to "help" him. One option is to let the patient starve. Can't do that, because Big Mommy likes to help people. Simple, old fashioned way is probably best, just send in a lot of people to put him in a straight jacket. But that can result in injury or death to the patient or guards. Next option: stun guns. Banned. Sometimes cause death, often used for torture. Tear gas is not localized enough. Pepper spray is popular. Maybe they need to try tranquilizer dart guns?

does anyone know what the real story is on this guy?...hell, he could've been put in jail for an over due book at the library 6 months ago...