PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul to campaign for Ken Cuccinelli in Richmond on Monday 11/4

tsai3904
10-30-2013, 06:18 PM
Scott Walker, Marco Rubio and Ron Paul will campaign with Ken Cuccinelli in the final days of the Virginia governor’s race, sources told POLITICO.

The former Texas congressman will speak at a rally [Monday] evening in Richmond.

More:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/scott-walker-marco-rubio-ken-cuccinelli-99121.html

Edit: more details

http://i40.tinypic.com/nx5l5j.jpg

FrankRep
10-30-2013, 08:29 PM
Sweet.

Ken Cuccinelli for the Win!

Spoa
10-30-2013, 08:35 PM
http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/30/ron-paul-campaign-cuccinelli-monday/

Hopefully this will get more Libertarian-minded voters to vote for Cuccinelli:

Former U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, a tea party and libertarian hero, will campaign for Virginia Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II on Monday — a day before voters go to the polls to choose Virginia’s next governor.

Matt Collins
10-30-2013, 08:48 PM
From a strategic perspective it's important that Ken wins in order for Rand to have a better shot in 2016

Matt Collins
10-30-2013, 08:49 PM
From a strategic perspective it's important that Ken wins in order for Rand to have a better shot in 2016

Mr.NoSmile
10-30-2013, 09:08 PM
But from a practical perspective, he's still got some faulty rhetoric that, to me, questions whether why some call him a liberty candidate.

trey4sports
10-30-2013, 10:15 PM
Don't split hairs on cooch. Rand will be campaigning for every major GOP candidate once he's the presidential nominee.

fearthereaperx
10-30-2013, 10:36 PM

This. And protection of 2nd Amendment rights.

speciallyblend
10-31-2013, 12:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSGeskFzE0s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSGeskFzE0s

thoughtomator
10-31-2013, 01:08 AM

That's the most compelling pro-Cuccinelli argument I've heard to date.

speciallyblend
10-31-2013, 08:34 AM
whoopie,

mad cow
10-31-2013, 11:39 AM
From an email From Ron Paul this morning.I don't have the skillz to edit out my personal stuff,maybe someone else who got it can print the whole thing.

But if you and I can deliver a come-from-behind win, it will send the loud-and-clear message nationally that our Liberty Movement cannot be ignored.

Politicians will know they’ll be playing with fire should they choose to cross us.

And it will also send the message to politicians in Washington, D.C. that their ObamaCare fiasco must come to an END.

That’s why this is so important.

I hear all the time from people who are fed up with Washington, D.C.

They’re sick of all the taxing, spending, assaults on our liberties, and smoky backroom deals coming from BOTH parties.

I am too.

To stop this madness, you and I simply MUST elect politicians at the state level who are committed to standing up to federal government encroachment.

Ken Cuccinelli has proven he will do that.

It’s up to you and me to stand with him.

Please get out and vote for Republican Ken Cuccinelli on Tuesday, November 5.

And if possible, please contribute as generously as you can to his campaign right away.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. If you possibly can, please agree to a last-minute contribution to Republican Ken Cuccinelli’s campaign for Governor.

And whatever you do, please get out and vote for him on Tuesday, November 5.

The truth is, this race will have massive ramifications for our Liberty Movement all over the country.

Mr.NoSmile
10-31-2013, 12:21 PM
And, again, from a practical point of view, it means electing someone whose still got faulty rhetoric, but splits hairs considering some say he's not a liberty candidate and will go for Sarvis instead. I just want this race to be over with and done.

tsai3904
10-31-2013, 07:26 PM
updated to include details of rally

Smart3
10-31-2013, 08:24 PM
Even last minute campaigning for Cooch can't save him. He was doomed from the start.

Corrupt and fake liberal
Corrupt and fake conservative
Not corrupt and libertarian in most cases.

Those are the options on the ballot. Choose wisely, VA.

eleganz
10-31-2013, 08:40 PM
I wonder what Ron's Virginia list looks like. 100k? 200k?

eleganz
10-31-2013, 08:47 PM
Even last minute campaigning for Cooch can't save him. He was doomed from the start.

Corrupt and fake liberal

Most recent polling shows a pretty close race. If Sarvis wasn't in this thing...wow.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/virginia-governor-race-ken-cuccinelli-terry-mcauliffe-poll-99080.html

Smart3
10-31-2013, 08:53 PM
Most recent polling shows a pretty close race. If Sarvis wasn't in this thing...wow.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/virginia-governor-race-ken-cuccinelli-terry-mcauliffe-poll-99080.html

Sarvis' votes, as with most LP candidates nationwide, are split evenly among D/R. In this particular race, Cooch would likely lose by much more if Sarvis wasn't in the race.

Feeding the Abscess
10-31-2013, 08:57 PM
Any libertarian that has any self-respect should just stay home on this one.

Smart3
10-31-2013, 09:05 PM
Any libertarian that has any self-respect should just stay home on this one.
Stupid idea. A vote for Sarvis is a vote for better LP candidates in the future, who are more ... devoted to libertarianism.

TheTyke
10-31-2013, 09:06 PM
Hoping Ron is victorious.

Feeding the Abscess
10-31-2013, 09:12 PM
Stupid idea. A vote for Sarvis is a vote for better LP candidates in the future, who are more ... devoted to libertarianism.

Sarvis is a terrible libertarian. I'd even go as far as to say that he's not a libertarian at all. Of any variety. Until and unless the LP starts nominating actual libertarians, the party isn't worth supporting.

ican'tvote
10-31-2013, 09:16 PM
So basically vote for him because he has an L next to his name. Nice.

Smart3
10-31-2013, 09:22 PM

No, I'd vote for him because I agree with him on almost everything.

Rudeman
10-31-2013, 09:36 PM

Corrupt and fake liberal

If only that were true, Sarvis isn't even the most libertarian in the race, and it's pushing it to call him/either libertarian to begin with. I won't speak about the corruptibility of anyone but I certainly wouldn't assume someone wasn't corrupt because of the party they ran under.

Rudeman
10-31-2013, 09:48 PM
No, I'd vote for him because I agree with him on almost everything.

Which is what exactly? Outside of social issues he isn't libertarian at all.

supermario21
10-31-2013, 10:40 PM
Sarvis was very wishy washy in his Chuck Todd interview. Didn't sound libertarian at all, more like a slightly more fiscally conservative Rockefeller Republican...That interview makes Gary Johnson look like Rothbard when he was interviewed by Wenzel.

Keith and stuff
10-31-2013, 10:46 PM

Thanks for yelling.

If Ron Paul is campaigning for him, I support him. Go Ken!

r123
10-31-2013, 11:53 PM
As governor, Sarvis told Todd, he would be hesitant to cut taxes, unsure as to how he might “reduce spending,” and open to indulging the largest piece of federal social policy since 1965 by expanding Virginia’s Medicaid program. Worse yet was Sarvis’s rambling interview with the Virginia Prosperity Project, in which the candidate expressed his enthusiasm for increasing gas levies, and for establishing a “vehicle-miles-driven tax.” It strikes me that it is almost impossible to square such a measure with any remotely coherent “libertarian” position on that most sacred of rights: privacy. Virginia’s mooted VMT plan requires the installation of government GPS systems in private cars — an astonishingly invasive proposal. Even if this isn’t what Sarvis has in mind, the fact remains that there is simply no way of determining how far an individual has driven without the government’s checking: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/362690/sarvis-libertarian-nope-charles-c-w-cooke

Keith and stuff
11-01-2013, 12:01 AM
The argument is sound if accurate. People are suggesting that according to VA state law, a candidate for governor running as a Libertarian has to get a certain percentage of the vote in order for future candidates to have an easier time getting on the ballot. What it means, if accurate, is that VA has perhaps the worst laws in the nation when it comes to elections. I'm personally not taking a position on this but since VA has perhaps the worst driving laws in the US, I wouldn't be surprised if it had the worst election laws.

r123
11-01-2013, 12:08 AM
Ron Paul (http://www.ronpaul.com) has delivered more than 4,000 babies. He believes that human life starts at conception, and that casual elimination of the unborn leads to a careless attitude towards all life.
Recalling his personal observation of a late-term abortion performed by one of his instructors during his medical residency, Ron Paul stated, “It was pretty dramatic for me to see a two-and-a-half-pound baby taken out crying and breathing and put in a bucket.”
In an Oct. 27, 1999 speech to Congress, Ron Paul said:

“I am strongly pro-life. I think one of the most disastrous rulings of this century was Roe versus Wade. I do believe in the slippery slope theory. I believe that if people are careless and casual about life at the beginning of life, we will be careless and casual about life at the end. Abortion leads to euthanasia. I believe that.”
During a May 15, 2007, appearance on the Fox News talk show Hannity and Colmes, Ron Paul argued that his pro-life position was consistent with his libertarian values, asking, “If you can’t protect life then how can you protect liberty?” Additionally, Ron Paul said that since he believes libertarians support non-aggression, libertarians should oppose abortion because abortion is “an act of aggression” against a fetus.
At the GOP Values Voter Presidential Debate on Sep 17, 2007, Ron Paul was asked what he will do to restore legal protection to the unborn:

“As an O.B. doctor of thirty years, and having delivered 4,000 babies, I can assure you life begins at conception. I am legally responsible for the unborn, no matter what I do, so there’s a legal life there. The unborn has inheritance rights, and if there’s an injury or a killing, there is a legal entity. There is no doubt about it.”
At the GOP YouTube debate in St. Petersburg, Florida, on Nov 28, 2007, Ron Paul was asked what a woman would be charged with if abortion becomes illegal and she obtains an abortion anyway:

“The first thing we have to do is get the federal government out of it. We don’t need a federal abortion police. That’s the last thing that we need. There has to be a criminal penalty for the person that’s committing that crime. And I think that is the abortionist. As for the punishment, I don’t think that should be up to the president to decide.”
For many years, Ron Paul has been speaking up for babies’ rights. He passionately defends those who cannot speak for themselves because they haven’t been born yet.
In order to “offset the effects of Roe v. Wade”, Paul voted in favor of the federal Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003. He has described partial birth abortion as a “barbaric procedure”.
At the same time, Ron Paul believes that the ninth and tenth amendments to the U.S. Constitution do not grant the federal government any authority to legalize or ban abortion. Instead, it is up to the individual states to prohibit abortion: http://www.ronpaul.com/on-the-issues/abortion/

r123
11-01-2013, 12:15 AM
The Silent Scream Complete Version - Abortion as Infanticide

Dr. Bernard Nathanson's classic video that shocked the world. He explains the procedure of a suction abortion, followed by an actual first trimester abortion as seen through ultrasound. The viewer can see the child's pathetic attempts to escape the suction curette as her heart rate doubles, and a "silent scream" as her body is torn apart. A great tool to help people see why abortion is murder. The most important video on abortion ever made. This video changed opinion on abortion to many people.
Introduction by Dr. Bernard Nathanson, host. Describes the technology of ultrasound and how, for the first time ever, we can actually see inside the womb. Dr. Nathanson further describes the ultrasound technique and shows examples of babies in the womb. Three-dimensional depiction of the developing fetus, from 4 weeks through 28 weeks. Display and usage of the abortionists' tools, plus video of an abortionist performing a suction abortion. Dr. Nathanson discusses the abortionist who agreed to allow this abortion to be filmed with ultrasound. The abortionist was quite skilled, having performed more than 10,000 abortions. We discover that the resulting ultrasound of his abortion so appalled him that he never again performed another abortion. The clip begins with an ultrasound of the fetus (girl) who is about to be aborted. The girl is moving in the womb; displays a heartbeat of 140 per minute; and is at times sucking her thumb. As the abortionist's suction tip begins to invade the womb, the child rears and moves violently in an attempt to avoid the instrument. Her mouth is visibly open in a "silent scream." The child's heart rate speeds up dramatically (to 200 beats per minute) as she senses aggression. She moves violently away in a pathetic attempt to escape the instrument. The abortionist's suction tip begins to rip the baby's limbs from its body, ultimately leaving only her head in the uterus (too large to be pulled from the uterus in one piece). The abortionist attempts to crush her head with his forceps, allowing it to be removed. In an effort to "dehumanize" the procedure, the abortionist and anesthesiologist refer to the baby's head as "number 1." The abortionist crushes "number 1" with the forceps and removes it from the uterus. Abortion statistics are revealed, as well as who benefits from the enormously lucrative industry that has developed. Clinics are now franchised, and there is ample evidence that many are controlled by organized crime. Women are victims, too. They haven't been told about the true nature of the unborn child or the facts about abortion procedures. Their wombs have been perforated, infected, destroyed, and sterilized. All as a result of an operation about which they they have had no true knowledge. Films like this must be made part of "informed consent." NARAL (National Abortion Rights Action League) and Planned Parenthood are accused of a conspiracy of silence, of keeping women in the dark about the reality of abortion. Finally, Dr. Nathanson discusses his credentials. He is a former abortionist, having been the director of the largest clinic in the Western world: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gON-8PP6zgQ

speciallyblend
11-01-2013, 06:41 AM
bottom line is the gop didn't field a candidate that would sway the lp vote to come over, but the gop will not even account for their own failure. They will say the lp caused them to lose instead of fielding a candidate to sway their vote. The failure is on the gop not the lp. If the gop wants the lp vote that badly . Then run a f'in candidate they could vote for. If the gop loses? it is their own damn fault. Same will be true in Colorado, if you cannot run a candidate that is for the 2/3 voter majority in colorado. Then that gop candidate is dead in the water before the election. sincerely republican who wouldn't vote for that guy even if ron paul begged.

FrankRep
11-01-2013, 06:51 AM
bottom line is the gop didn't field a candidate that would sway the lp vote to come over,

What has Ken Cuccinelli done that is soo terrible?

Ron Paul and Rand Paul like him so much that they are campaigning for him.

Things are looking good in the polls for Cuccinelli.

===

As Ken Cuccinelli rebounds, Terry McAuliffe warns he could lose (http://washingtonexaminer.com/as-cuccinelli-rebounds-mcauliffe-warns-he-could-lose/article/2538282)

Washington Examiner
OCTOBER 31, 2013

As the polls tighten in the Virginia gubernatorial race, Democrat Terry McAuliffe is dropping his front-runner swagger and warning that he could lose.

In an email to supporters meant to inspire them to vote, he said simply: “Ignore the polls.”

Some polls show that the race is getting close, with Republican Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli getting to as close as three points in one poll, though most still show McAuliffe with a significant lead.

But the former Democratic Party chairman is worried about turnout in a year when voters are turned off by both candidates and there is no other headline-grabbing election dragging voters to the polls.

“No matter what pollsters are reporting, newspapers are writing, and your friends might be telling you — we're facing two hard truths,” said McAuliffe’s email.

Rudeman
11-01-2013, 03:09 PM
What has Ken Cuccinelli done that is soo terrible?

Ron Paul and Rand Paul like him so much that they are campaigning for him.

Things are looking good in the polls for Cuccinelli.

===

As Ken Cuccinelli rebounds, Terry McAuliffe warns he could lose (http://washingtonexaminer.com/as-cuccinelli-rebounds-mcauliffe-warns-he-could-lose/article/2538282)

Washington Examiner
OCTOBER 31, 2013

As the polls tighten in the Virginia gubernatorial race, Democrat Terry McAuliffe is dropping his front-runner swagger and warning that he could lose.

In an email to supporters meant to inspire them to vote, he said simply: “Ignore the polls.”

Some polls show that the race is getting close, with Republican Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli getting to as close as three points in one poll, though most still show McAuliffe with a significant lead.

But the former Democratic Party chairman is worried about turnout in a year when voters are turned off by both candidates and there is no other headline-grabbing election dragging voters to the polls.

“No matter what pollsters are reporting, newspapers are writing, and your friends might be telling you — we're facing two hard truths,” said McAuliffe’s email.

Not support the complete legalization of marijuana, that is all speciallyblend cares about.

mad cow
11-01-2013, 04:09 PM
The latest email from Ron Paul,just got it this afternoon:

The details have just been set.

I'm hoping you'll come out and see me and Republican Governor candidate Ken Cuccinelli on Monday!

The event will take place at the Greater Richmond Convention Center, Hall C and kicks off at 8:00 p.m.

The address is 403 North Third Street, Richmond, Virginia 23219.

I do hope you'll be able to make it. Please bring as many people as you can!

You can RSVP by clicking here.

I know it's going to be a great time.

As I've told you before, the Virginia Governor's race is incredibly important to me.

And the great news is, Ken Cuccinelli has been surging in the polls over the past week. Now the race is a toss-up!

I can't help but think that's because of you and me.

I believe you and I have the opportunity to put him over the top with a big turnout on Tuesday.

That's why I've agreed to come to Richmond for this important event with Ken.

The truth is, Ken Cuccinelli has been a longtime ally of our Liberty Movement in Virginia. He's proven he's willing to stand up to federal government encroachment to fight for the limited government principles you and I hold so dear.

If you and I are going to turn our country around, we must have more men and women of principle at the state level who are willing to say "NO!" to unconstitutional federal power grabs.

Ken Cuccinelli has proven he'll do just that.

Of course, this race is important to me for another reason, as well.

If you and I can deliver an incredible come-from-behind win in Virginia, it will send the message to BOTH parties that they can no longer ignore our Liberty Movement.

If there's one thing politicians care about, it's their political careers. No politician in his or her right mind wants to cross a powerful constituency that's proven to be decisive at the ballot box.

So please come out and see me and Ken Cuccinelli on Monday, November 4, and bring as many people as you can.

If you can't make it, please make sure you get out and vote for Ken Cuccinelli on Tuesday, November 5.

Thank you so much for all you do!

For Liberty,
Ron Paul Signature
Ron Paul

P.S. Please come out and see me and Republican Governor candidate Ken Cuccinelli on Monday, and bring as many people as you can!

The event will take place at the Greater Richmond Convention Center, Hall C and kicks off at 8:00 p.m.

You can RSVP by clicking here.

The address is 403 North Third Street, Richmond, Virginia 23219.

I hope to see you there. But if you can't make it, please get out and vote for Ken Cuccinelli on Tuesday, November 5!

TaftFan
11-01-2013, 04:13 PM
Christopher Stearns, the former Virginia Ron Paul director, is strongly supporting Ken.

https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1395390_675562289135815_1809998919_n.jpg

mad cow
11-01-2013, 04:32 PM
So does Donna Holt,former VA State director,Campaign For Liberty.

Donna Holt
former VA State Director
Campaign for Liberty

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Dear Friend of Liberty,

I realize you haven’t heard from me in a while. Thank you so much for your prayers and support.

I have been suffering from a severe illness that has me home-bound and in bed much of the time.

But this election in Virginia is SO critically important I made myself get out of bed to write you !

Our liberties in Virginia are very much at stake in the Nov 5th Election !

Ken Cuccinelli -- who has fought and bled for us on so many battles for our liberties -- is in the fight of his political life in the race for Governor. A Governor Ken Cuccinelli would allow us to go on offense rolling back government, and restoring our God-given liberties.

That’s why his two opponents and their liberal supporters are doing all they can to stop him.

Ken doesn’t just support our liberty-agenda – he fights and leads for it.

Ken was the first to launch a federal lawsuit against the unconstitutional individual mandate in ObamaCare. He’s successfully fought and beaten the job-killing EPA in Virginia Courts. He was a leader in securing a Virginia Constitutional Amendment strengthening our property rights, banning Kelo-style eminent domain powers of local and state governments. Ken also led in the successful efforts to achieve the voter ID laws in Virginia to prevent voter fraud. Ken opposed the McDonnell tax hikes for transportation. I could go on and on about his proven record of leadership on our issues ….

As Governor, Ken has a liberty-focused agenda to empower Virginians from day one. He proposes to cut Virginia taxes some $1.4B, to free the private sector to add jobs, and to give parents greater freedom in the education of their children. He will veto any attempt to weaken our gun-rights or right to work. He will sign legislation advancing our liberty agenda in VA.

But Ken’s opponents would be a DISASTER for our liberty-movement.

Terry McAuliffe – a Clinton-Obama backer – has a scary big-Government agenda for Virginia, designed to import Washington-style policies to Richmond. McAuliffe has threatened to shut-down state government if we don’t EXPAND ObamaCare by spending an additional $3B per year on Medicaid expansion.

McAuliffe will shut down Virginia’s coal industry, throwing thousands out of work and driving up our electricity and energy prices.

McAuliffe has promised every special interest group imaginable billions in additional spending – and will definitely raise your taxes to pay for it.

At a recent debate, McAuliffe said he would support various gun-control measures infringing on your 2nd Amendment rights – including an assault weapons ban, magazine limitations, one handgun a month restrictions, and universal background checks.

And this says nothing of the personal scandals involving McAuliffe and his business dealings, or his lead role renting out the White House Lincoln bedroom for political contributions. One can only imagine how he’ll use the Governor’s Mansion to raise tens of millions for Democrats against liberty-minded candidates in future Virginia elections.

Ken’s independent opponent, the Libertarian candidate, is a self-described “moderate” who admits he has almost no chance of winning the race. In addition to pushing a very liberal social agenda on us, he is serving as a “spoiler” in race, trying to siphon off just enough votes from Ken to give McAuliffe the election.

I know this isn’t a Presidential Year and neither Ron Paul or Rand Paul is on the ballot.

But the fight for liberty in Virginia IS definitely on the ballot this November 5th !

That is why Rand Paul and I have both endorsed Ken Cuccinelli for Governor.

I need your help more than ever in the fight for Liberty in Virginia.

I hope you’ll respond to my urgent request to please support Ken Cuccinelli for Governor TODAY.

Sincerely,

Donna Holt
Former State Director
Virginia Campaign for Liberty

PS. Please join me by going to www.cuccinelli.com and click DONATE and click VOLUNTEER like I have. I hope you'll join our pro-liberty volunteers at a Victory Center or event for Ken in the critical 28 days left !

This email was sent to: mad cow :p
why did I get this? unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences
Virginians for Life and Liberty · 1127 International Drive · Suite 115 · Fredericksburg, VA 22406 · USA

Mr.NoSmile
11-01-2013, 04:34 PM
I love how that email mentions how Cuccinelli has 'opponents,' but only mentions McAuliffe specifically. Also, really? Stearns? The guy who lost by more than double the votes for a seat in the State Senate?

Keith and stuff
11-02-2013, 09:44 AM
Ron Paul is good and all, but I just found another reason to vote for Ken. Cooch to victory! :toady: What happens with you combined chicken sandwiches from GA and coffee from MA? I don't know but if I was in that room today, I'd find out!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1383875_880004833139_1022156487_n.jpg

Keith and stuff
11-03-2013, 12:10 AM
I wonder who these fine folks were making calls in support of on a Saturday afternoon/evening?
https://scontent-a-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1374873_10101625089509418_1642049505_n.jpg

speciallyblend
11-03-2013, 12:32 AM
liberal social agenda, funny stuff

speciallyblend
11-03-2013, 01:02 AM
imagine if they(gop) grew some balls and ran radio ads opposing the police state,drug war and supported legalizing marijuana instead of fence sitting and 100% protecting gun rights. They might actually win. That would go against everything they have stood for. Imagine if they found common ground with 58% of americans. They could win.

Matt Collins
11-03-2013, 09:16 AM
A lot of the people in that pic are Paul supporters.

compromise
11-03-2013, 09:28 AM
I'm really sick of speciallyblend's bullshit. He just posts the same fucking thing in every thread like a robot, incapable of intelligent discussion. The guy is borderline mentally retarded.

Cuccinelli is open to legalizing marijuana. That being said, as Ken himself has stated, marijuana legalization legislation will never make it to the governor's desk in Virginia in the next 8 years anyway. As a result, this issue doesn't mean jack shit.

GopBlackList
11-03-2013, 03:47 PM
A lot of the people in that pic are Paul supporters.

Definitely the Sikh guy. lol. I can't imagine him supporting some Xtian Fundy like the Cooch.

compromise
11-03-2013, 05:56 PM
Definitely the Sikh guy. lol. I can't imagine him supporting some Xtian Fundy like the Cooch.

A Sikh priest gave the opening prayer on one of the days of the Republican National Convention. The Sikh community have also fundraised heavily for California GOP US House candidate Ricky Gill and South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley in the past.

Unlike yourself, I doubt they put the GOP on a blacklist.

speciallyblend
11-03-2013, 06:54 PM
I'm really sick of speciallyblend's bullshit. He just posts the same fucking thing in every thread like a robot, incapable of intelligent discussion. The guy is borderline mentally retarded.

Cuccinelli is open to legalizing marijuana. That being said, as Ken himself has stated, marijuana legalization legislation will never make it to the governor's desk in Virginia in the next 8 years anyway. As a result, this issue doesn't mean jack shit.

your the one that doesn't get that it is not about pot. go ahead ignore the swing state of colorado and 58% of americans and try to f with a majority voter block that has nullified both parties and the fed gov 2 times in elections. If your small mind cannot understand it is not even about marijuana but the basic level of liberty freedom and individual rights. Then your problem is YOU!! ignore the warnings and the gop has lost the election before it begins again. VOTE SARVIS in VA Peeps!!! if lil ole me and some grassroots can change/stop laws in virginia. Then the gop can as well but they only talk the bs. i am not buying cuccinelli bs.

PS, i very rarely post except when i run into rand robots or folks supporting the gop bs talker in va.

specsaregood
11-03-2013, 07:34 PM

Just put the guy on ignore and anytime you see:

This message is hidden because speciallyblend is on your ignore list.
View Post

Instead of hitting "view post", just say to yourself in your best dr.dre or snoop dogg impression, "smoke weed everyday" and scroll onward. you can thank me later.

wgadget
11-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Isn't Ken C the same guy that moderated one of the GOP debates last time? IIRC, we Ron Paul people liked him at that time....

Okaloosa
11-03-2013, 10:14 PM
I'm on the ground campaigning knocking on doors. We can use help from everyone here that can make calls for Ken. There is a phone from home program to turn out 2nd Amendment supporters through the NRA. Please help as this is a big deal for the Liberty movement and for 2016. Private message the Virginia NRA Facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/NRAVirginia

Or if you don't have or use Facebook private message me your email and name and I will send it to my Local NRA Field Rep. This system is easy and quick to get started please help. Thanks

wgadget
11-04-2013, 05:45 AM
Seems like it will be a huge referendum on Obamacare. Good luck, you guys!

Lord Xar
11-04-2013, 01:35 PM
I'm on the ground campaigning knocking on doors. We can use help from everyone here that can make calls for Ken. There is a phone from home program to turn out 2nd Amendment supporters through the NRA. Please help as this is a big deal for the Liberty movement and for 2016. Private message the Virginia NRA Facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/NRAVirginia

Or if you don't have or use Facebook private message me your email and name and I will send it to my Local NRA Field Rep. This system is easy and quick to get started please help. Thanks

How is it looking with you on the ground? Have your team been using the Amnesty angle at all?

From standwitharizona facebook post:
Everyone in Virginia make sure to vote for Ken Cuccinelli in tomorrow's election. Terry McAuliffe is joined at the hip with pro-amnesty groups like La Raza who are campaigning furiously for this HUGE proponent of amnesty, in-state tuition, drivers licenses and welfare for illegal aliens.
The number of illegals in Virginia has exploded by 90% in just the last ten years to nearly 300,000, and they cost Virginia taxpayers a staggering $1.9 BILLION PER YEAR.

The same forces behind the push for a massive, nation-destroying amnesty for tens of millions of illegals are behind Terry McAuliffe. Forget ancillary issues. THIS is the fatal threat to the future of this nation. Get out and vote, or tell your friends and family in VA to OPPOSE Terry McAuliffe tomorrow

erowe1
11-04-2013, 02:39 PM

Be careful what you wish for.

When Rand runs for president, having the Speciallyblends of the world campaigning against him, rather than for him, is going to be an important ingredient in his recipe for success.

RonPaulFanInGA
11-04-2013, 02:46 PM

speciallyblend = why it's called "dope".

Bastiat's The Law
11-04-2013, 02:59 PM
How is it looking with you on the ground? Have your team been using the Amnesty angle at all?

From standwitharizona facebook post:
Everyone in Virginia make sure to vote for Ken Cuccinelli in tomorrow's election. Terry McAuliffe is joined at the hip with pro-amnesty groups like La Raza who are campaigning furiously for this HUGE proponent of amnesty, in-state tuition, drivers licenses and welfare for illegal aliens.
The number of illegals in Virginia has exploded by 90% in just the last ten years to nearly 300,000, and they cost Virginia taxpayers a staggering $1.9 BILLION PER YEAR.

The same forces behind the push for a massive, nation-destroying amnesty for tens of millions of illegals are behind Terry McAuliffe. Forget ancillary issues. THIS is the fatal threat to the future of this nation. Get out and vote, or tell your friends and family in VA to OPPOSE Terry McAuliffe tomorrow

A McAuliffe victory would be a huge blow to anyone that values liberty. He's the collectivists dream candidate.

eleganz
11-04-2013, 03:57 PM

When Rand runs for president, having the Speciallyblends of the world campaigning against him, rather than for him, is going to be an important ingredient in his recipe for success.

This is a great point. Speciallyblend gets shit done, you definitely don't want him on the other side.

Hey guys where do we go for the latest updates on the VA race? I'd like to follow it as closely as possible.

Inkblots
11-04-2013, 03:57 PM
A McAuliffe victory would be a huge blow to anyone that values liberty. He's the collectivists dream candidate.

Actually, he's worse than that: he's the corporatists' dream candidate.

cajuncocoa
11-04-2013, 04:07 PM

I don't share speciallyblend's passion for legalization (although I wouldn't vote for a candidate that opposed legalization)....however, I think it's out of line to call a fellow RPF member "retarded" because they refuse to compromise on an issue. I like people who are principled!

As for your second paragraph....I guess it's easy to say you stand for something when you know you'll never be called upon to back up that claim, eh?

LibertyEagle
11-04-2013, 04:10 PM

Last I knew, speciallblend's major issues were legalizing all drugs and free healthcare.

LibertyEagle
11-04-2013, 04:12 PM
This seems to have been skipped over. Since there are so many hard-working activists on this site, I'm just sure some of you will want to help out on this.

Bastiat's The Law
11-04-2013, 04:32 PM
This is a great point. Speciallyblend gets shit done, you definitely don't want him on the other side.

Hey guys where do we go for the latest updates on the VA race? I'd like to follow it as closely as possible.

I'm hoping C-SPAN might show the rally with Ron.

Bastiat's The Law
11-04-2013, 04:33 PM
Actually, he's worse than that: he's the corporatists' dream candidate.

Very true.

RonPaulFanInGA
11-04-2013, 05:35 PM
Last I knew, speciallblend's major issues were legalizing all drugs and free healthcare.

What exactly is "free" healthcare?

erowe1
11-04-2013, 06:45 PM

I think you read me wrong.

I agree with you about what he gets done, though.

jhon
11-04-2013, 08:05 PM
We now know who Robert Sarvis is and certainly not a genuine libertarian and more like a LINO (libertarian-in-name-only). Like with the Republican Party, the Libertarian Party over the past couple election cycles has put up candidates with no real principle (Gary Johnson and Bob Barr). Robert Sarvis is no exception to the rule. For one thing when it comes to fiscal issues while he sounds conservative he really isn’t. He doesn’t support tax cuts (actually supports new taxes on roads), he doesn’t oppose medicaid expansion and isn’t part of the Austrian Economics crowd. Rather calls himself “pro-business” and not pro-free markets. While the terms sound the same they’re really not. When someone is pro-business that doesn’t necessarily make them a friend of the free market.
Also there’s his positions on social issues. On abortion, he’s actually to the left of Democrats on this. After the Kermit Gosnell case the VA General Assembly passed by a wide margin new restrictions on abortion clinics making sure they weren’t health hazards. Even Democrats supported the measure by pretty good margins. Sarvis says he favors rolling them back which would only risk creating another Kermit Gosnell situation. While I personally disagree with pro-choice libertarians, I can at least accept their viewpoint. Sarvis however goes too far. On gay marriage, Sarvis favors legalizing it which isn’t truly libertarian. The true libertarian position is to get government out of the marriage business as reflected by Ron Paul.
So when you get down to it Robert Sarvis is really running as a centrist as goldwaterconservative points out in a recent diary of his. The closest to a genuine libertarian in the race is really Ken Cuccinelli. He was the first to sue Obamacare after it first passed, he’s fought against crony capitalism time and time again (which Terry McAuliffe is waist deep in) and overall has done more for individual liberty than a lot of other people in office have. This is cushioned by the endorsements of Ron and Rand Paul who’ve spoken very highly of Cuccinelli. I recently wrote a diary about the grime situation Cuccinelli’s campaign is facing lately, but I’ll try to keep open minded and see what actually happens on Nov. 5th. If Cuccinelli wins, it’s cause for celebration. If not don’t despair. The pro-liberty movement shall continue and will win in the end regardless what happens in VA. Hail liberty.

Feeding the Abscess
11-04-2013, 08:28 PM
We now know who Robert Sarvis is and certainly not a genuine libertarian and more like a LINO (libertarian-in-name-only). Like with the Republican Party, the Libertarian Party over the past couple election cycles has put up candidates with no real principle (Gary Johnson and Bob Barr). Robert Sarvis is no exception to the rule. For one thing when it comes to fiscal issues while he sounds conservative he really isn’t. He doesn’t support tax cuts (actually supports new taxes on roads), he doesn’t oppose medicaid expansion and isn’t part of the Austrian Economics crowd. Rather calls himself “pro-business” and not pro-free markets. While the terms sound the same they’re really not. When someone is pro-business that doesn’t necessarily make them a friend of the free market.
Also there’s his positions on social issues. On abortion, he’s actually to the left of Democrats on this. After the Kermit Gosnell case the VA General Assembly passed by a wide margin new restrictions on abortion clinics making sure they weren’t health hazards. Even Democrats supported the measure by pretty good margins. Sarvis says he favors rolling them back which would only risk creating another Kermit Gosnell situation. While I personally disagree with pro-choice libertarians, I can at least accept their viewpoint. Sarvis however goes too far. On gay marriage, Sarvis favors legalizing it which isn’t truly libertarian. The true libertarian position is to get government out of the marriage business as reflected by Ron Paul.
So when you get down to it Robert Sarvis is really running as a centrist as goldwaterconservative points out in a recent diary of his. The closest to a genuine libertarian in the race is really Ken Cuccinelli. He was the first to sue Obamacare after it first passed, he’s fought against crony capitalism time and time again (which Terry McAuliffe is waist deep in) and overall has done more for individual liberty than a lot of other people in office have. This is cushioned by the endorsements of Ron and Rand Paul who’ve spoken very highly of Cuccinelli. I recently wrote a diary about the grime situation Cuccinelli’s campaign is facing lately, but I’ll try to keep open minded and see what actually happens on Nov. 5th. If Cuccinelli wins, it’s cause for celebration. If not don’t despair. The pro-liberty movement shall continue and will win in the end regardless what happens in VA. Hail liberty.

Sarvis, Johnson, and Barr is what happens when the hardcore crowd leaves, which they largely did (to support Ron Paul). Many of them haven't gone back to the LP.

phill4paul
11-04-2013, 09:06 PM
Some might.

This seems to have been skipped over. Since there are so many hard-working activists on this site, I'm just sure some of you will want to help out on this.

[/SIZE]

angelatc
11-04-2013, 09:10 PM

Says the resident troll.

Natural Citizen
11-04-2013, 09:26 PM
I guess it's easy to say you stand for something when you know you'll never be called upon to back up that claim, eh?

Statement of the year, right here.

eduardo89
11-04-2013, 10:38 PM
Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJNuv-NcQM8

eduardo89
11-04-2013, 10:39 PM
double post

eleganz
11-04-2013, 11:09 PM
How do we make phone calls for GOTV for the campaign tomorrow? I am a little disappointed we never made a sub-forum for Ken C. seeing as Rand was behind him a while ago and Ron got on board too.

In the meantime, I'm definitely going to be trying to help with the NRA phone from home program.

cjm
11-05-2013, 12:03 AM
Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJNuv-NcQM8

Thanks for posting, eduardo.

Rudeman
11-05-2013, 01:30 AM
Says the resident troll.

It isn't even a true statement, why would voting for an awful LP candidate result in better LP candidates? That's as dumb as saying voting for awful Republicans will result in better Republicans candidates, so vote for McCain, Romney etc.

Would Smart3 believe that statement to be true? I'm going out on a limb and say Hell No.

Lord Xar
11-05-2013, 02:39 AM
..... and the resident activist destroyers are out in force hijacking threads.

I mean really. GTFO if you are NOT supporting liberty. You wanna debate the nuances of this vote or that vote, create a damn thread and have at it. Stop trying to sidetrack activist threads.

eduardo89
11-05-2013, 02:44 AM
Thanks for posting, eduardo.

No problem, I was watching so might as well record it for all of you who missed it live.

compromise
11-05-2013, 08:22 AM
I don't share speciallyblend's passion for legalization (although I wouldn't vote for a candidate that opposed legalization)....however, I think it's out of line to call a fellow RPF member "retarded" because they refuse to compromise on an issue. I like people who are principled!

He's not principled, he's spamming this site by posting the same thing in every topic, often in the Rand subforum. I think we all know at this point how Speciallyblend strongly feels about legalizing pot and how Rand's lost him as a delegate in Colorado by pandering to the right wing through fence-sitting, therefore making Rand and the GOP fossil fuel. Not only that, but also believes 58% of Americans agree with him. From this, I can reasonably conclude that this guy is working against the best interests of liberty movement.

As much as I disagree with you, you actually seem like a real person. Mr. Blend does not.

Here's a selection of Speciallyblend's most recent posts:

your the one that doesn't get that it is not about pot. go ahead ignore the swing state of colorado and 58% of americans and try to f with a majority voter block that has nullified both parties and the fed gov 2 times in elections. If your small mind cannot understand it is not even about marijuana but the basic level of liberty freedom and individual rights. Then your problem is YOU!! ignore the warnings and the gop has lost the election before it begins again. VOTE SARVIS in VA Peeps!!! if lil ole me and some grassroots can change/stop laws in virginia. Then the gop can as well but they only talk the bs. i am not buying cuccinelli bs.

PS, i very rarely post except when i run into rand robots or folks supporting the gop bs talker in va.

no fence sitting and saying marijuana is dangerous will. Hurt enough already that i will not be a delegate for him. It will cost him a general by trying to fence sit. He will have to reverse his pandering, If not he risks losing an election by losing a vital swing state not to mention national support around 58% keep ignoring what i am saying as you are. you are nit picking doesn't change the fact rand pandered his way out of a delegate and will lose colorado if he keeps the bs fence sitting. rand is agreeing with obama so he has not stuck his neck out at all like you think he has on sentencing or opposing the failed drug war and colorado will not buy the fence sitting which is exactly what rand is trying which is why he lost me as a delegate. do you really want to f#@k with a majority voter base in colorado that nullfied both parties and fed gov. I guess you do. It will not end well. good luck hedging those bets. the gop has a perception of being anti-marijuana and pro drug war. It doesn't help that saying marijuana is dangerous or trying to ride a fence on the failed drug war. keep it up and yeah thegop wins a primary and loses and election. you lose colorado YOU LOSE!! keep ignoring what iam saying and you lose. tel it to rand not me. If rand wants me as a delegate then he has some back tracking to do, if he doesn't want to win colorado overall. Then keep pandering to the right.

yes but 58% support legal marijuana nationally wish i could make that up. This holds true for virginia as well, just the gop needs to grow some balls instead of tucking them.

might win him a primary but will not win him colorado. I totally understand what your trying to say really i do, but his position on marijuana will not fly and he cannot win a general election in colorado saying marijuana is dangerous as he has been saying. rpf members want to ignore my warnings fine. Then get ready to be served in colorado. The gop candidate will have to come out 100% for personal and medical in colorado or they can kiss this swing state goodbye. If Rand wants me as a delegate he will have to back track and make it loud! He will also have to say it loudly in Colorado. The pandering he has been doing will not fly with me or the colorado voter. If folks want to ignore what i am saying then let them. The same voter base that changed the colorado constitution 2 times will not buy the fence sitting on these issues. I will repeat until rand backtracks, It will not matter who the gop candidate is. If they cannot support the same majority voter base that nullified 2 parties and the fed gov. Then i suggest the gop will not win in 2016. They only have one chance rand paul but even i cannot support him as of right now. All i am suggesting is rand paul reword his positions and come out in full support of legalizing marijuana personal or medical. If he cannot do that? Then i am suggesting he will have lost the election before it begins especially in Colorado. He has the credibility to reverse and stand with 58% of americans and colorado voters. Anyone else in the gop would be laughed at let alone not be trusted.

The only dangerous thing about marijuana is people who say marijuana is dangerous. I wish rand paul could take that back. I can see that repeated all over the air ways as the gop sinks further in colorado and he has no chance winning if he keeps those lines coming.

haha, funny you say that since i never mentioned your right wing nut line. I am talking about a 58% support for legalizing marijuana and endingthe failed drug war winning issues across this country for those with balls. As well as a winning issue in colorado. Go ahead mock me and ignore the warnings. grow some balls. It is already a winning issue and has been. It is at the basic level of freedom and liberty.

are you saying supporting marijuana a basic level liberty issue is not a winning issue? what rock have you been under?

are you suggesting you cannot win an election with a 58% support base? if so that is your own damn fault as well as the gop for being pro drug war anti -marijuana and anti-liberty. sounds like fossil fuel to me.

imagine if they(gop) grew some balls and ran radio ads opposing the police state,drug war and supported legalizing marijuana instead of fence sitting and 100% protecting gun rights. They might actually win. That would go against everything they have stood for. Imagine if they found common ground with 58% of americans. They could win.

imagine if they grew some balls and ran radio ads opposing the police state,drug war and supported legalizing marijuana instead of fence sitting and 100% protecting gun rights. They might actually win. That would go against everything they have stood for.

the gop doesn't even have the balls to come out on an issue 58% of americans agree on! grow some balls gop!!

and the gop didn't think to use the gun issue from the beginning? or how about opposing the failed drug war 100% or finding common ground with 58% of americans.

sadly the gop deserves to lose.

not enough in my eyes and many in colorado. I call it fence sitting. I agree with him supporting medical .I 100% disagree that marijuana is dangerous. The most dangerous thing about marijuana? Are people who say marijuana is dangerous!! If rand wants to gamble losing a 2/3 majority voter block on personal. Then let him. He has already gambled away me as a delegate. He will need to 100% reverse his right wing pandering if he wants to win colorado. doesn't matter who the dem is. If he wants me as a delegate and i was one for ron paul. Then Rand needs to back peddle alot or erase all the right wing pandering or it will not matter if he is the nominee. If he loses the 2/3 majority voter block in colorado. He will lose colorado and if the gop runs est. they have already lost. bottom line the gop candidate wil haveto support medical and personal 100% or risk losing colorado and the election. You can count on it.

no matter what folks think of me i was a ron paul delegate for the last 2 elections and now rand has pushed me away. Only one way to get me back. Reverse his right wing pandering on these issues and i am not the only one thinking this way. I talk to marijuana activists across party lines. They are not buying rands position on the marijuana issues. The voters in colorado changed the colorado constitution which was no easy task. Rand said what he said and either will have to backtrack or live or die on it. "Marijuana is Dangerous" Rand Paul. that is what the majority voter block has heard so far on his pandering other then he is like obama for ending mandatory and that he respects state rights . neither enough to win that voter block.

correction , over half support legal in colorado, in many counties 2/3 in colorado support ,58% nationally.

i guess i must repeat myself but the marijuana issue is beyone it now. It is simple liberty at the basic level and not about marijuana. If your wifes live depended on it. You woud make it #1 to. It is not even about marijuana anymore. It is basic level small gov and freedom and liberty. If a republican can't pass the smell test on it(small gov and individual liberty). Then he/she is full of crap.

if a republican wants to win in colorado he better step up and get the majority voter block that changed the colorado constitution 2 times.Ignoring it is a sure loss!
as for guns, I think it will be reversed the next 2 elections if the gop has some balls to stand for freedom and liberty if not. I will not vote for a republican in colorado even if an evil dem is running against them. I plan to hold the gop accountable with my vote. If they cannot stand for marijuana or guns. We will vote them out. yes there are typos, deal with it folksi ht wrong keys and type faster then i can,get over it:)

you are so full of crap. you know very well the politicians went over the people and now the people have recalled them, you fail sir. colorado the land where the people can overide bs politicians and are doing it. Have you legalized marijuana yet in your state? have you recalled bs state senators who overstepped? if no on both then stfu..

ok folks sorry for any grammar mistakes or typos, you try to stay up all night working and arguing with rand suck ups. I might comment and make errors but honestly it is rpf forums and if i cannot type which i can't. I can make errors. so sorry if i do and still will. it doesnt change the fact rand pandered his way to the point i could no longer waste my time with him. Wanna know why i focus on marijuana? Because it a huge liberty issue minus marijuana itself and my wifes life depends on it.

I know the colorado marijuana voter block. Doesn't matter if the dem is for or against. Because the gop has been pro- drug war for so long and endorsing the failed drug war. People view the gop in a negative light. If the gop and rand think marijuana is dangerous as they repeat as talking point to the right wing nuts. They will lose the colorado election before it even begins. Wanna bet? If Rand thinks marijuana is dangerous as he has said. He will lose colorado and the election. THE GOP NEEDS TO GROW SOME BALLS AND SUPPORT LEGAL MARIJUANA 100% or they are hypocrites on smaller gov and will lose the state before the election begins. Rand need to back peddle his right wing pandering. i am sure he can ask romney how to flip flop on issues.

i do not trust him. He is typical gop bs right winger est or not. A vote for Sarvis is more important then wasting it on a losing gop candidate. The gop is fossil fuel we need more then the gop. 10% and he can open ballot access for others to field against the failed gop/dnc.

cuccinelli just wants to regulate folks his way not the dem way. He only talks small gov. "evolving on marijuana" code for not going to do a damn thing about it. another bs fence sitter maybe should be pushed off the fence. i do not buy his fence sitting bs. his silence lately says everything you need to know. small gov unless it is marijuana. he failed a simple liberty test. he started off early trying to be right then he fell back to bs fence sitting. he cannot even walk the walk.

there is plenty of blowback from his pandering the pro-drug war folks. He lost me as a delegate, pander away rand.

"marijuana is dangerous", rand paul

one word explains it Colorado!!!!

Christian Liberty
11-05-2013, 08:31 AM
After the Kermit Gosnell case the VA General Assembly passed by a wide margin new restrictions on abortion clinics making sure they weren’t health hazards. Even Democrats supported the measure by pretty good margins. Sarvis says he favors rolling them back which would only risk creating another Kermit Gosnell situation.

As someone who is pro-life, why was Gosnell any worse than any other baby-killer? And who really cares if murder "Isn't a health hazard". Really? Is this what "Pro-life" means now? I couldn't care less if murder is safe for the person paying the hitman.

GopBlackList
11-05-2013, 10:58 PM
A Sikh priest gave the opening prayer on one of the days of the Republican National Convention. The Sikh community have also fundraised heavily for California GOP US House candidate Ricky Gill and South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley in the past.

Unlike yourself, I doubt they put the GOP on a blacklist.

I'd like to see them have an American Muslim have an opening prayer.

speciallyblend
11-06-2013, 07:40 AM
so i now see it is all the lp faults, comical, republicans are the dems best friends. only the gops fault.

speciallyblend
11-06-2013, 07:42 AM
He's not principled, he's spamming this site by posting the same thing in every topic, often in the Rand subforum. I think we all know at this point how Speciallyblend strongly feels about legalizing pot and how Rand's lost him as a delegate in Colorado by pandering to the right wing through fence-sitting, therefore making Rand and the GOP fossil fuel. Not only that, but also believes 58% of Americans agree with him. From this, I can reasonably conclude that this guy is working against the best interests of liberty movement.

As much as I disagree with you, you actually seem like a real person. Mr. Blend does not.

Here's a selection of Speciallyblend's most recent posts:

everyone one of those posts are about liberty and freedom not marijuana something the gop will fail to understand and why they will continue to lose in colorado and across this country. thanks for compiling it for me, if the gop wants to ignore then they will be fossil fuel.

let me guess you are gonna say it is my fault the gop in va lost or the lp's? well it is not the only folks to blame are THE GOP. sincerely not a republican for long.

if the gop doesn't understand what i am saying which is common sense expect more loses from the gop, I PROMISE!! i posted my response and never copied and pasted and if you look at my history i do not post often but yes i posted in these thread. ignore it at your own risk. expect more loses especially in colorado.

maybe the gop should consider not opposing 58% nationally and a voter block in colorado that nullfied both parties and the usgov. ignorance is bliss in the gop it seems. tired of the rand bots, now rand bots are what i call rpf spam.

LibertyEagle
11-06-2013, 07:54 AM
Then quit already, sb. You've been running around here for months on end claiming you were going to. Just do it and get on with your life.

speciallyblend
11-06-2013, 08:24 AM
Then quit already, sb. You've been running around here for months on end claiming you were going to. Just do it and get on with your life.

and isee rpf is stil ignoring the advice . already done it just need to remove the r from my name now. so i guess you better hope a pro drug war mongering republican will support rand. i have only posted in a few threads lately and hardly post. i do repeat my advice and it seems rand and no one is listening. I expect the gop to be fossil fuel sooner then later. keep ignoring it LE. I have real reasons for not supporting rand or the gop now and all you can do is say, move on, seems ignorance is bliss in the gop!

the gop is digging their own 6ft hole. you and rpf members are so busy attacking me instead of addressing the failed rand paul no wonder the gop is losing. i see i have no where else to tell folks so . I will let it be . the gop is dying and should die. not a big deal when you lose a delegate and have been trying to warn folks as rand keeps pandering to the right wing nuts.

I will be looking outside the failed gop wherever i can until the gop is gone.

erowe1
11-06-2013, 09:00 AM
so i now see it is all the lp faults, comical, republicans are the dems best friends. only the gops fault.

If this post was intended as a haiku or something, then that's pretty cool.

If not, then, please don't tell me so.

erowe1
11-06-2013, 09:01 AM
I have real reasons for not supporting rand

+rep

speciallyblend
11-07-2013, 12:50 AM
If this post was intended as a haiku or something, then that's pretty cool.

If not, then, please don't tell me so.

i was being lazy and was attending a fire at the time;) so take it as it is:)

speciallyblend
11-07-2013, 01:43 AM
for all the blame the lp coochies, For the last 48 hours, Cuccinelli apologists have been claiming that Cuccinelli was, despite his statist social agenda, more libertarian than Sarvis.

Guess what, Cuccinelli? You had the opportunity to actually prove that. Not by having your staff make outlandish claims on this facebook page. BY DEBATING ROB SARVIS, WHEN HE REPEATEDLY INVITED YOU TO.

Or, at least, by not childishly refusing to debate Sarvis....

That’s the thing about Libertarian votes. You actually have to earn them.

As future advice for the RNC and DNC: if you want to prove that your candidate is “more libertarian” than the Libertarian candidate, consider actually debating the Libertarian to prove it.

mad cow
11-07-2013, 01:52 AM
Ron Paul preferred Cuccinelli,one of Obama's biggest bundlers preferred Sarvis.
I agree with Ron Paul,you agree with Obama.Why are we arguing?Can't we just get along?

speciallyblend
11-07-2013, 08:02 AM
Ron Paul preferred Cuccinelli,one of Obama's biggest bundlers preferred Sarvis.
I agree with Ron Paul,you agree with Obama.Why are we arguing?Can't we just get along?

i don't agree with obama but i surely do not support ken even if ron paul does. you and the ken camp could of debated sarvis and proved to the voters that ken was socalled more libertarian then sarvis, but you and the ken camp especially ken didn't even bother to debate sarvis or prove to voters ken was worthy. you are full of excuses and BS and nothing you say to me is correct or right. the blame is on the ken camp not sarvis. you are very comical . If i was for obama why would i have been a ron paul delegate for 8 years. ken lost all by himself and you and the ken camp blew off sarvis and his platform and it cost you. the blame is on you and the ken camp nobody else. so grow some balls and take the blame and stop- blaming sarvis. you guys had no balls to even debate him and that is your fault. The democrats best friend is virginia republicans and the vagop, the vagop has a long history proving they are the dems best friend.