PDA

View Full Version : Penn Jilette To Cast Glenn Beck and Lawrence O'Donnell as Cop Partners in New Film

AuH20
10-30-2013, 10:11 AM
This sounds hilarious!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/30/glenn-beck-set-to-appear-in-a-horror-flick-alongside-lawrence-odonnell-written-by-penn-jillette/

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/a977fdab-7d1f-4710-9f16-ca9e290cd843_fb56f3131a54b49383e8fa47b02c12840b93b 5e5.jpg

Penn posted the following:

I’m friends with Glenn Beck. I’m friends with Lawrence O’Donnell. I don’t believe anyone else in the world can claim both of these things. And I disagree with both of them, almost as much as they disagree with each other. Glenn and Lawrence teamed up to do a “Make Penn Bad” video. It’s the first time, to my knowledge they have ever appeared together. Keep checking back here, because it’ll be up soon. No matter which one of them you hate, you’ll love this video.

But, even more important – I have gotten a tentative okay from BOTH Glenn and Lawrence to be in “Director’s Cut.” They have both agreed to appear AND ACT in “Director’s Cut.” Yeah, you’ve seen them in movies before, but it’s always playing themselves or generic newscasters. In our movie (and we’re all making this together), they will be playing police officers discussing their “good cop/bad cop” strategy. Lawrence and Glenn have never met before but they will meet in person on the set of “Director’s Cut.”

Some people who have contributed to the movie will be on the “Director’s Cut” set that day. There are crowd-funded extras in their scene. Some of our fellow filmmakers will witness in person this historic step towards world peace.
Y’all making me really bad . . . is helping to bring enemies together!

Glenn and Lawrence, O’Donnell and Beck – the ultimate cop/buddy team, and you’re making it happen.

Wow.

cajuncocoa
10-30-2013, 10:16 AM
Kinda suggests that it's all theater to me.

tangent4ronpaul
10-30-2013, 10:44 AM
Has Penn taken up chowing on cacti?

Pretty surreal....

-t

2young2vote
10-30-2013, 10:52 AM
I'm surprised by all the hate Glen is getting on The Blaze for this. I think it is pretty awesome. Penn has already said that the movie will be an over-the-top "intelligent" horror comedy. I think this will be a pretty awesome movie. Penn looks really scary without a pony tail and glasses :eek:

AuH20
10-30-2013, 10:58 AM
I'm surprised by all the hate Glen is getting on The Blaze for this. I think it is pretty awesome. Penn has already said that the movie will be an over-the-top "intelligent" horror comedy. I think this will be a pretty awesome movie. Penn looks really scary without a pony tail and glasses :eek:

I think it's pretty cool. You don't have to like O'Donnell politically, but he's still a human being. What is the big deal?

Cap
10-30-2013, 11:42 AM
Is O'Donnell a libertarian now also?

ravedown
10-30-2013, 11:51 AM
this won't happen. Gillette is a blow hard.