PDA

View Full Version : Contact Infor for CNN - Let them know how you feel about their debate

GorGor
11-28-2007, 09:34 PM
CNN- (404) 827 – 1500
After hours, hit option 2 to leave a message for "senior management".

public.information@cnn.com

When the Cleveland Browns lost their team to Baltimore, the Cleveland fans tied up the Browns office with faxes, e-mails, and phone calls for 2 days... it kind of shut them down. Cleveland was then told they'd have a team again.

Of course CNN has a lot larger communications network, but you all get the idea.

GorGor
11-28-2007, 10:37 PM
Don't forget, send them your thoughts.

fuzzybekool
11-28-2007, 10:44 PM
I was very disappointed with the CNN-YouTube Debate here tonight. Oh my God ! Who in the hell picked those questions ? There were 4-5 good questions, but CNN did not pick anything related to the pressing issues facing America.

Ron Paul got maybe 4 minutes , maybe less, out of 125 minutes of broadcast airtime during the debate. It seems the majority of questions were picked to start infighting and to alienate voters.

bolidew
11-28-2007, 10:53 PM
done and bump.

chiefsmurph
11-28-2007, 10:55 PM
emailed and called.

YOUR TURN...next up?

GorGor
11-28-2007, 10:56 PM
It seems that they shut down the voicemail. So that would mean wait until business hours tomorrow to call or use the e-mail.

Zym
11-28-2007, 11:09 PM
After hitting what ever number to get the viewer comment line, don't wait, press one and you will get through.

MedicSean37
11-28-2007, 11:11 PM
"Your debate was pitiful. You have a candidate, Ron Paul, who is ranging between 5- 8% in the national polls, far greater than Tancredo and Hunter and close to Thompson and McCain. Ron Paul has won over 50% of the straw polls. Ron Paul has the most transparent campaign ever known and has raised over 9.6 million dollars prior your debate in the 4th quarter. We all know that he will surpass 12 million, more than Giuliani in the third quarter. Ron Paul is a real first tier candidate and you know it. However you gave Ron Paul only 5 questions. He had relatively no time to talk. You should be ashamed.

Sean"

Done.

GorGor
11-28-2007, 11:17 PM
Nice Sean!!!

James R
11-28-2007, 11:17 PM
CNN- (404) 827 – 1500
After hours, hit option 2 to leave a message for "senior management".

public.information@cnn.com

When the Cleveland Browns lost their team to Baltimore, the Cleveland fans tied up the Browns office with faxes, e-mails, and phone calls for 2 days... it kind of shut them down. Cleveland was then told they'd have a team again.

Of course CNN has a lot larger communications network, but you all get the idea.

BE POLITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zym
11-28-2007, 11:19 PM
I didn't even mention Dr. Paul, just basically said the questions they asked completely ignored the pressing issues Republican are concerned about, and they spent 75% of the available time with two candidates bickering back and forth. I told them If I only wanted to get the opinions of two candidates I would visit their web sites, and they did a disservice to the American people. I ended with saying that I now understood why they were doing so bad in the cable news ratings.

Ron LOL
I agree:

BE POLITE.

However, this thread should be stickied. CNN needs to keep hearing about how upset we are until they apologize on air.

Falseflagop
DONE !! Plus email LOU DOBBS as they threw him under the bus!

literatim
11-28-2007, 11:48 PM
Be stern, but be polite.

MedicSean37
11-28-2007, 11:50 PM
Nice Sean!!!

Thanks

ThomasJ
11-28-2007, 11:55 PM
Honestly?
F**K POLITE

That was a war crime. It was disgusting

Ron LOL
11-29-2007, 12:06 AM
Honestly?
F**K POLITE

That was a war crime. It was disgusting

Do you really want to be the one crazy caller that CNN plays when they do the story about the flood of phone calls they got concerning RP? Really? Is that really a good thing for his candidacy? No, it's not RP screaming. But as we've seen, the MSM like to use us as a vector to impugn RP's character.

ThomasJ
11-29-2007, 12:26 AM
I will not be calling because I am done with CNN. I will on the other hand start doing flyer handouts in my area. I will be signing up to be a commitee man etc... This if anything else has instilled more resolve in me than ever before.

I am sick and tired of the MSM.

F**k them. F**k the ad money. F**k the liberal social programs. F**k all of em.:mad:

GorGor
11-29-2007, 06:40 AM
Don't forget to call them today during business hours!!!