PDA

View Full Version : Far left send threats to Scott Walker and his family

compromise
10-29-2013, 03:07 PM
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/10/29/chilling-threats-sent-to-wi-gov-scott-walker-and-family/

Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker would certainly not be considered a ‘friend’ of labor unions or the left. From the media coverage alone, it was pretty clear that the 2011 recall attempt against him was ugly. But in his new book, Unintimidated: A Governor’s Story and a Nation’s Challenge, Gov. Walker describes in detail just how bad things were for him and his family.

“The loving left has sent a precious letter – it’s really a love letter. It’s a sweet nothing sent to Governor Scott Walker’s wife. If you thought things were bad before… now the left is being sweet. Listen to this piece of hate mail brought in during the protests that contain very specific information about his wife and children”

The letter was addressed to Gov. Walker’s wife, Tonette. It read:

HI TONETTE,

Has Wisconsin ever had a governor assassinated? Scotts heading that way. Or maybe one of your sons getting killed would hurt him more. I want him to feel the pain. I already follow them when they went to school in Wauwatosa, so it won’t be too hard to find them in Mad. Town. Big change from that house by [BLANK] Ave. to what you got now. Just let him know that it’s not right to [EXPLETIVE] over all those people. Or maybe I could find one of the Tarantinos [Tonette’s parents] back here.

Lots of choices for me.

“So it’s a threat to her husband, her children, and her parents,” Pat said disgusted.

“Is this a problem: ‘I know when they have football practice,’” Glenn asked.

“It’s not a problem if you’re Adolph Hitler. That’s business as usual,” Pat concluded. “But it should be a problem for any right-thinking American.”