PDA

View Full Version : City in Michigan First to Fully Implement Sharia Law (satire)

Miss Annie
10-28-2013, 12:48 PM
This is some scary sheet man! :eek:

City in Michigan First to Fully Implement Sharia Law
http://nationalreport.net/city-michigan-first-fully-implement-sharia-law/

Check link for imbedded links

<NationalReport>In a surprise weekend vote, the city council of Dearborn, Michigan voted 4-3 to became the first US city to officially implement all aspects of Sharia Law. The tough new law, slated to go into affect January 1st, addresses secular law including crime, politics and economics as well as personal matters such as sexual intercourse, fasting, prayer, diet and hygiene.

The new law could see citizens stoned for adultery or having a limb amputated for theft. Lesser offenses, such as drinking alcohol or abortion, could result in flogging and/or caning. In addition, the law imposes harsh laws with regards to women and allows for child marriage.

Some in town seem to welcome the new legislation while others have denounced the move as “abhorrent”, a threat to freedom and incompatible with the Constitution. When asked by National Report about the need for such a law, local resident Jeremy Ahmed stated:

“It is because of our need that Allah the Almighty, in all his generosity, has created laws for us, so that we can utilize them to obtain justice. We hope to see other cities taking this action in the face of the governments inaction of passing such legislation”.

Other local residents have taken to social media sites with comments ranging from “praise be to Allah” and “long live Islam” to “RIP Dearborn” and “Only in Obama’s America would an American city consider Sharia Law”.

The city of Dearborn is a well known safe haven for Muslims and Muslim sympathizers. With a population of around 98 thousand people, roughly 30% of its residence are Muslims making them the largest concentration of Muslims in the United States.

The dangers of Sharia Law in America were first outlined in a 2010 study produced by the Center for Security Policy (CSP) titled “Sharia: The Threat to America“, a 352-page book based on authoritative sources of Islamic law. While sharia includes strict rules for prayer and fasting, it is also an all-encompassing legal and political code that covers all aspects of life including those that have nothing to do with religion.

AngryCanadian
10-28-2013, 12:52 PM
Yup its SATIRE thankful, although its not funny.

jkr
10-28-2013, 12:52 PM
FINALLY!
NOW WE CAN "FREE" MICHIGAN!

OH! they dont have OIL...well then...WOLVERINES!!!1

AuH20
10-28-2013, 12:58 PM
I don't understand how the progs keep silent on this. If this was some wayward Christian cult, they would be stomping their feet. But Muslim. <shhhhhh> Don't want to offend them, even if they want to beat their women and stone gays. It's flat out bizarre how outspoken the libs are, but magically lose their sharp tongue around Muslims.

erowe1
10-28-2013, 01:00 PM
At first I thought that I'd be able to see some point where the author of this misunderstood some detail about something that happened.

But now that I read the OP I think they just made up the entire story.

CPUd
10-28-2013, 01:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/k7flib6.jpg

Keith and stuff
10-28-2013, 01:02 PM
National Report is a satire website. It's like The Onion but not as well known.

erowe1
10-28-2013, 01:04 PM
National Report is a satire website. It's like The Onion but not as well known.

Obviously not as funny either. Was this really supposed to be humorous?

kcchiefs6465
10-28-2013, 01:04 PM
At first I thought that I'd be able to see some point where the author of this misunderstood some detail about something that happened.

My thoughts exactly.

2young2vote
10-28-2013, 01:07 PM
And just 1/2 hour away is West Bloomfield, a city with a high Jewish population. I now pronounce this area "Middle-East Michigan."

Christian Liberty
10-28-2013, 01:08 PM
The new law could see citizens stoned for adultery or having a limb amputated for theft. Lesser offenses, such as drinking alcohol or abortion

Abortion is less serious than adultery?

Wow.

EDIT: Just realized this is a joke. I feel like a moron now:(

pcosmar
10-28-2013, 01:19 PM
Help me out here..
I am finding it hard to verify..

And I just went through the City Council minutes. Nothing even remotely related in there.

There is a large Muslim population,, and associated Anti-Muslim propaganda.

But nothing on New laws.

EDIT: Just realized this is a joke. I feel like a moron now:(

Was wondering if this was some Onion wanabe.

erowe1
10-28-2013, 01:20 PM
Help me out here..
I am finding it hard to verify..

And I just went through the City Council minutes. Nothing even remotely related in there.

There is a large Muslim population,, and associated Anti-Muslim propaganda.

But nothing on New laws.

It's fake.

Unfortunately, Miss Annie did not do what you did before posting it.

puppetmaster
10-28-2013, 01:25 PM
They just love it when people spear this shit around. It really discredits our mission

Elias Graves
10-28-2013, 01:28 PM
The left would simply run with it.

Keith and stuff
10-28-2013, 01:29 PM
They just love it when people spear this... around. It really discredits our mission

I agree. If I was a moderator, I'd change the title or move this to off topic.

CPUd
10-28-2013, 01:31 PM
I suspect the OP knew it was a tabloid when she posted it. And like clockwork, about 4 or 5 of yall got trolled.

angelatc
10-28-2013, 02:13 PM

Yeah, they did. The Mayor of Dearborn isn't even Muslim.

jkr
10-28-2013, 02:32 PM
CRAP!
I GOTZ
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4817532840904885&pid=1.7-ED

libertariantexas
10-28-2013, 03:13 PM
Folks, do all of us a favor.

Before accepting and posting this kind of nonsense, take a look at the home page of the web site you got it from.

A quick scan of the "headlines" on "nationalreport.net" and anyone would know it's a ridiculous satire site.

Demigod
10-28-2013, 03:23 PM
Some people in Michigan are going to experience whats it like living in Sarajevo and Saudi Arabia soon :(

Sarajevo and Saudi Arabia aren't even remotely comparable .Unless the Saudis started drinking eating pork,gambling and having pre-marital sex and that is just for starters.

Miss Annie
10-28-2013, 03:58 PM
I suspect the OP knew it was a tabloid when she posted it. And like clockwork, about 4 or 5 of yall got trolled.

That is not nice. I did not have bad intentions. But I will admit that I should have checked it out closer before posting, but I have noticed having the shingles... I also have a good case of my brain is only working part time. Sorry for the bad post.

AngryCanadian
10-28-2013, 04:18 PM
Sarajevo and Saudi Arabia aren't even remotely comparable .Unless the Saudis started drinking eating pork,gambling and having pre-marital sex and that is just for starters.
Sarajevo and Saudi Arabia aren't even remotely comparable? go ask a christian in Sarajevo or the recently census which have being accused by some of being faked to the hide the actual account of the christian population in Sarajevo.

Or the fact that the Islamist Turkish Government is strengthening its ties with Bosnia by calling it as a second home? yeah thats not even remotely comparable.

fr33
10-28-2013, 08:27 PM
That is not nice. I did not have bad intentions. But I will admit that I should have checked it out closer before posting, but I have noticed having the shingles... I also have a good case of my brain is only working part time. Sorry for the bad post.

You want it to be true because you want a holy war. You are a typical example of a Christian that wants to be persecuted. You have a history on this site of promoting this BS.

Snew
10-28-2013, 09:47 PM
Lol

Moooooslims! Oooga booga!

erowe1
10-29-2013, 07:30 AM
You want it to be true because you want a holy war. You are a typical example of a Christian that wants to be persecuted. You have a history on this site of promoting this BS.

She just gave a perfectly reasonable, polite, and humble mea culpa that didn't include anything pointing in the direction you went here.

Barrex
10-29-2013, 07:45 AM
I guess it is a cultural thing.... Over here when you are joking you dont, you are not supposed to say "I am joking"... in US and this forum it is a MUST to say it or people will start pointing fingers at you and scream "how could you do it". In my opinion approximately 30.587% of the joke fails/is ruined if you tell that it is a joke.
http://www.lanecrothers.net/politicalprof/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/stupid-people.jpg

I am not joking.

erowe1
10-29-2013, 07:52 AM
I guess it is a cultural thing.... Over here when you are joking you dont, you are not supposed to say "I am joking"... in US and this forum it is a MUST to say it or people will start pointing fingers at you and scream "how could you do it". In my opinion approximately 30.587% of the joke fails/is ruined if you tell that it is a joke.
http://www.lanecrothers.net/politicalprof/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/stupid-people.jpg

I am not joking.

I agree. It's ruined if you say you're joking. But if it's unfunny enough that you need to, then it's already ruined.

Barrex
10-29-2013, 08:10 AM
I agree. It's ruined if you say you're joking. But if it's unfunny enough that you need to, then it's already ruined.

...but failures can be funny. So statistically your chances to be funny increase if you dont say it is a joke.

enhanced_deficit
10-29-2013, 08:13 AM
This is some scary sheet man! :eek:

City in Michigan First to Fully Implement Sharia Law

If this City supported spreading freedom in Iraq, it is okay then if God's hand starts to work mysteriously there just as He mysteriously implemented son of a Moslem man in the White House.

But not to worry, our evangelical Christians are not taking it lying down and are taking our own feeedom sharia to the enemy in full force:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYRoTZ_6JYg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYRoTZ_6JYg

Miss Annie
10-29-2013, 12:47 PM
She just gave a perfectly reasonable, polite, and humble mea culpa that didn't include anything pointing in the direction you went here.

Thank you. However, it is better for me to ignore the attacks. As with any good liberal following Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, the first thing is to assault the character. The next is to associate Christians with the acts of Bush and warmongers. It is typical liberal speak and does forward the agenda of this administration.

fr33
10-29-2013, 10:52 PM

She, like you, likes to claim that Christians are being persecuted worse than any other group in the world while ignoring the fact that hundreds of thousands of Muslims have been killed in the war on terror; waged by troops and their leaders who are more likely to call themselves Christians.

fr33
10-29-2013, 10:54 PM
Thank you. However, it is better for me to ignore the attacks. As with any good liberal following Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, the first thing is to assault the character. The next is to associate Christians with the acts of Bush and warmongers. It is typical liberal speak and does forward the agenda of this administration.

Typical Christian speak is to say 95% of Christians are not "real" Christians.