PDA

View Full Version : Angry...

castor
11-28-2007, 09:25 PM
This was not a debate. This was a complete mockery of fairness. What a joke. Ron Paul got 3 questions, two of which were direct attacks on him. WTF

The Plan
11-28-2007, 09:28 PM
Get used to it, i don't think we'll see a change in that for quite a while.

chon
11-28-2007, 09:28 PM
but like always, ron put it to em

Wayne Hammond
11-28-2007, 09:29 PM
Yes, main stream media (MSM) (including CNN) ignoring our candidate really angers me, and makes me want to come out fighting.

I'm donating twice what I planned for November 30th, and 4 times what I planned for Dec. 16th.

I'm telling you, this country is lost unless Ron Paul WINS the Presidential race. That's the fact.

If we cannot restore our Republic by acting within the system (as we are now attempting to do), I fear that the only alternative is complete collapse of our nation, resulting in an unmentionable confligration. We cannot allow that to happen.

IT's TIME FOR OUR CANDIDATE TO TAKE THE GLOVES OFF.

THIS IS A REVOLUTION!!!

Mark37snj
11-28-2007, 09:29 PM
November 30th will be the shot across their bow, the TeaParty will be the shot heard round the world!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me liberty
11-28-2007, 09:31 PM
yup i knew it was a another staged debate

let me guess

was it all about rudy rudy and mitt boy?

Jagwarr
11-28-2007, 09:32 PM
That last question about "since you know your not going to win" had no place in a national debate. Of all the issues going on today CNN/Youtube selected that particular question?

francisco
11-28-2007, 09:34 PM
I was also mad and frustrated until the end. They crammed in the Paul campaign spot at the end, but it was effective. Then Ron gave a great answer about being in the race to win as a Republican and gave a shout out to his supporters. Also a good answer on infrastructure. So I feel a little better now.

We need to recognize that this is going to be an uphill slog and we can't get discouraged. No great prize is acheived without hard work. Don't get mad--Donate and continue to spread the word!

As a side note, if there was a loser, it was Romney. He came off as more waffling, contrived, and plastic than ever before.

Quizno
They won't let him speak because if they give him time he makes the other candidates look like complete idiots.

Why didn't they ask some of the members of the CFR the CFR question? I would have loved to see their response.

ashlux
This was not a debate. This was a complete mockery of fairness. What a joke. Ron Paul got 3 questions, two of which were direct attacks on him. WTF

I think he got four questions. That is a depressing 2 minutes that CNN intended to give RP.

In any case, welcome to the club of angry RP supporters. Membership fees may be paid directly to https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate/.

ColinCohen
They'll pay attention to him only when he gets votes.

RM918
11-28-2007, 09:35 PM
This is only for the debate's first half, but I figure it was pretty telling:

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/11/28/486055.aspx

paulitics
11-28-2007, 09:35 PM
Didn't he get 5 questions? NAU, abortion, Iraq, taxes, independent run?

livinitup
11-28-2007, 09:36 PM
Cnn Sucks Big Fat Ones!

ashlux
11-28-2007, 09:37 PM
Why didn't they ask some of the members of the CFR the CFR question? I would have loved to see their response.

The question implied the CFR and NAFTA are some big government conspiracies - X-Files style. Letting them answer that question would imply CFR and NAFTA are real and make Ron Paul not look like an insane conspiracy nut. :mad:

Excuse me while I start finding conspiracies in the MSM's treatment of Ron Paul. You'd think Penn & Teller would have taught me better. Maybe the Giuliani 9/11 shots of vodka will wear off soon. :D

Quizno
11-28-2007, 09:41 PM
Since when does Huck want to get rid of the IRS .... has he been saying this for a while or is this a new stance for him?

RM918
11-28-2007, 09:43 PM
Since when does Huck want to get rid of the IRS .... has he been saying this for a while or is this a new stance for him?

He's been for it since Iowa, I think, he just wants to replace it with the 'Fair Tax'.