PDA

View Full Version : The coming benefit of domestic (civilian) drones:

Matt Collins
10-27-2013, 10:01 PM
http://reason.com/archives/2013/09/12/drones-away

Natural Citizen
10-27-2013, 10:02 PM
I hate when you do that. :cool:

I'll just add a few lines from the paper here...

The first for-profit applications will be in agriculture...Big agribusinesses will use drones to detect whether farmers are using their seeds without permission....The Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International, the de facto drone trade group, estimates that “precision agriculture and public safety” will account for about 90 percent of the new domestic drone market in its first few years of airspace.

Seems like they're getting ahead of themselves there. This war hasn't even begun yet versus these specific thugs in the biotech industry. I think the U.S. is just about the last continent with a population of morons who seem to be OK with this poisoning of humanity. Free market or something like that, I think they call it.

Eventully our prospective representatives will be forced to confess a position on these sciences. To just give them a free pass and let them place the terms of controversy into the old free market/agribusiness gag so that the argument becomes one of drone technology is amateur.