PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Public Schools Now Legally Torturing and Sometimes Even Killing Students

donnay
10-27-2013, 04:21 PM
U.S. Public Schools Now Legally Torturing and Sometimes Even Killing Students

By Shepard Ambellas | October 27, 2013 | 2:52pm EST | Special Report

From “Skin-Shock Therapy” to exclusion rooms, public school systems across the United States are engaging our youth with in torturous and aggressive discipline measures, in some cases ending in the death of a student.

http://intellihub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Paddling.png
1912 illustration of an inmate in an American prison receiving “the paddle”, a form of torture used for punishment. This was illegal at the time. (Image: Wikimedia Commons)

In an extremely shocking and sickening report, thankfully brought to us by Brian Ross of Nightline on ABC News, we can clearly see a pattern and push toward a police state trend in America that’s not slowing down anytime soon. Public and private schools around the country are now in the business of torturing students and in some cases like Corey Foster’s mentioned in the report, even killing them in the process all in the name of discipline and safety.[1]

Foster, now dead from cardiac arrest during a failed restraint session after being told to “stop playing basketball”, is just one of many examples of students that have been killed in school discipline procedures.

Although these restraint and torture methods are barbaric, especially for children, surprisingly the methods are not illegal in most states. In fact, only “17 states” have laws limiting such action within the school system.

Experts are split on the use of these techniques, while some say they are good for the children and can even protect them in some cases, others simply are not having it, claiming that children exposed to such techniques become even more violent displaying even more behavioral problems down the line. Although a general consensus amongst the public concludes these methods are not warranted, the government backed indoctrination programs will continue for now.

As a side note, I myself attended the 7th grade in a Pensacola public school in the “sunshine state” of good old Florida, in the “Bible Belt” mind you, and had one encounter myself that I will never forget.

On one hot summer morning during P.E. class I was attacked by a fellow student in the locker room as he came at me full force in a boxing style stance unloading a melee of punches. Out of instinct, I rapidly reacted and defended myself as would anyone in this situation delivering a one kick K.O. to my attacker. After the fight I was taken to the office and I quickly realized it didn’t matter to the school staff that I did not start the fight, I was going to be punished anyways.

To my surprise the school planned to inflict physical pain on me. My discipline was 1-week suspension and what the school refereed to as “ten licks”, meaning I was going to get paddled, and paddled good.

Once I arrived at the school’s Dean’s Office, the staff had me bend over. They made me put my hands on the desk as the Dean proceeded to pull out a 2 foot long wooden paddle about 1–1/2 inches thick waving it around to intimidate me. I was terrified.

The paddle was filled with holes drilled all throughout the paddle’s face so the Dean can gain more speed with each swing, limiting the air resistance before slamming into the victims buttocks. And yes, I was the next victim. Let’s just say the “ten licks” I received that day severely bruised and hurt me beyond any ass beating I have ever received prior to or after for that matter.

Once I arrived at home later that day, my Mom was in shock. She saw the marks on me from the torture the school inflicted and was infuriated. She immediately went down to the school and demanded that someone be held accountable. However, she found out to her surprise, no one cared. In fact, the school staff told her that the torture was “legal” and “approved.

What is wrong with our public school systems? Why should teachers and school staff be able to push the limits of discipline and use these torturous tactics?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYzG-AOBQ6U

http://intellihub.com/2013/10/27/u-s-public-schools-now-legally-torturing-sometimes-even-killing-students/

bolil
10-27-2013, 05:35 PM
Classically conditioning kids to instantly obey a costumed retard.

heavenlyboy34
10-27-2013, 06:07 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: The sick fucks who abuse kids like this deserve some very serious pain.

presence
10-27-2013, 06:27 PM
The paddle was filled with holes drilled all throughout the paddle’s face so the Dean can gain more speed with each swing, limiting the air resistance before slamming into the victims buttocks. And yes, I was the next victim. Let’s just say the “ten licks” I received that day severely bruised and hurt me beyond any ass beating I have ever received prior to or after for that matter.

I was told in 7th grade, "You can take 3 strikes with this paddle filled with holes drilled all throughout the paddle’s face to your ass or we can call your father, its your choice son."

We called dad, he laughed, made me promise not to talk any more girls into orchestrating the hokey pokey while we had a substitute teacher.

Barrex
10-27-2013, 06:31 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-27-2013, 06:33 PM
Barrex just blew up my computer and gave me a seizure at the same time.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-27-2013, 06:39 PM
My favorite story regarding this subject is when my teen brother finally had enough and turned on my dad. My dad was knocked on his ass, but the really funny part was what happened before he hit the floor. My father reached out and swept his arm across this table. The table had a TV on it and was totally knocked to the floor. Guess he had to save face and turn attention from himself.

I was ticked off because I used to watch that basement TV a lot. Watching Gilligan's Island in a cool summer basement was now screwed up.

If you hit a kid and he finally strikes you back or kills you, then I will absolutely laugh at your ass.

VoluntaryAmerican
10-27-2013, 06:49 PM
Just when I thought I've seen it all... the abuses in Amerika are worse than I thought.

aGameOfThrones
10-27-2013, 06:54 PM
A prison by any other name

fr33
10-27-2013, 07:58 PM
I was told in 7th grade, "You can take 3 strikes with this paddle filled with holes drilled all throughout the paddle’s face to your ass or we can call your father, its your choice son."

We called dad, he laughed, made me promise not to talk any more girls into orchestrating the hokey pokey while we had a substitute teacher.

I had the same ultimatum given to me a few times. I chose the paddling. It was the easy way out in my situation.

Zippyjuan
10-27-2013, 09:18 PM
Some would say we need more dicipline in schools.

Ender
10-27-2013, 09:19 PM

And some, like me, would say we need to get rid of public schools.

enoch150
10-27-2013, 09:27 PM
My dad told me he was once paddled in, I think, around the third grade. The following day he brought in a baseball bat and broke the teacher's leg. He tends to exaggerate sometimes, but that story was verified by both my Aunt and Grandmother. It was his first of three or four expulsions.

GunnyFreedom
10-27-2013, 09:40 PM
I'm actually one of the reasons NC has a school child protection law. I was beaten daily in the 3rd grade by one of those teachers, Mrs Spaugh, who was usually wrong, but demanded you accept what she said as correct just because she was a teacher. I wasn't having any of it. It didn't matter that I could prove my case 6 ways from Sunday, she was the teacher and if she said that 2+2=5 then by god you had best recite that 2+2=5. Well, long story short the more she tried to force me to accept her BS through beatings, the more defiant I got. It came to the point that I was getting beaten every single day, often multiple times a day and all that would do is make me call her out louder so she beat me even harder. It was a vicious cycle and it ended up on three local news stations and in the local papers. I think it was the next session of the General Assembly that they passed that law. :p

heavenlyboy34
10-27-2013, 09:46 PM
hitting is not "discipline".

Christian Liberty
10-27-2013, 09:52 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: The sick fucks who abuse kids like this deserve some very serious pain.

Agreed.

roho76
10-27-2013, 10:46 PM
I'm actually one of the reasons NC has a school child protection law. I was beaten daily in the 3rd grade by one of those teachers, Mrs Spaugh, who was usually wrong, but demanded you accept what she said as correct just because she was a teacher. I wasn't having any of it. It didn't matter that I could prove my case 6 ways from Sunday, she was the teacher and if she said that 2+2=5 then by god you had best recite that 2+2=5. Well, long story short the more she tried to force me to accept her BS through beatings, the more defiant I got. It came to the point that I was getting beaten every single day, often multiple times a day and all that would do is make me call her out louder so she beat me even harder. It was a vicious cycle and it ended up on three local news stations and in the local papers. I think it was the next session of the General Assembly that they passed that law. :p

Woah!! That's some serious shit right there.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-27-2013, 10:58 PM
My dad told me he was once paddled in, I think, around the third grade. The following day he brought in a baseball bat and broke the teacher's leg. He tends to exaggerate sometimes, but that story was verified by both my Aunt and Grandmother. It was his first of three or four expulsions.

LOL!

aGameOfThrones
10-27-2013, 11:08 PM

I always new you where a troble maker. BTW, Don't you dare correct me.

(K+)
(-H)
(U+)

DamianTV
10-28-2013, 01:39 AM
Want to know how bad Schools are today?

Just look at the number of Shooting Statistics. Kids dont have information, but they arent completely fucking stupid. They are fully aware that there is something inheritly wrong in our School System. They understand that what they are being taught is not an Education, it is Psychological Conditioning. Kids dont say they want to go to school anymore. They no longer believe that they are going to school to learn. They know damn well that something is very wrong with the System, and when they are pushed too far, they strike back, often times with lethal consequences.

Teachers are the Bullies, Grades are a form of Bullying

No child wants to try to learn in this type of abhorrent enviornment. You dont need to give your child a Grade to teach them how to tie their fucking shoes. There is no grade because grades are a form of Emotional Dependancy. Kids are no longer taught to care about what they learn, and they know this. They know that they are being taught how to OBEY and to make their SLAVE OWNERS HAPPY. And they dont like what they are being taught. Children that buck the system are quickly put on prescription medications that only make problems much much worse. They are arrested. They are tazed. They are even shot and killed. Look at the age at which these children are being slapped with the labels of VIOLENT REFUSENIKS. This system of Indoctrination is crumbling because they are pushing harder and harder to teach obedience over understanding ANY subject matter. And many more and more and more children are refusing to learn what the real lesson is: OBEDIENCE.

Never let School stand in the way of your Education.

invisible
10-28-2013, 03:20 PM
I remember an assistant principal's saying: "bend over, touch your toes, I'll show you where the paddle goes". I always chose the one swat from the paddle with the holes, rather than the 3 swats from the paddle without the holes. Years later, someone told me that this guy had quit working for the school, and had become a cop. I wasn't surprised at all.

Paulbot99
10-28-2013, 03:27 PM
Students have less rights than criminals now.

phill4paul
10-28-2013, 03:36 PM

A patriot from the get-go.

Barrex
10-28-2013, 03:45 PM
Barrex just blew up my computer and gave me a seizure at the same time.

Sorry(well not really but social norms say I say sorry even when I am not...).

I just couldnt believe it is true.... still cant believe.

Seraphim
10-28-2013, 03:56 PM
Holy shit. The story around 3:30...The State courts backed the State teachers in tackling the teen and killing him in the process calling it a State Approved Therapeutic Hold.

HOLY FUCKING ORWELL BATMAN!

libertyjam
10-28-2013, 04:02 PM
Goes w/ the Principal that became a cop...

Cop Caught On Camera Beating Daughter For Eating Carrots
http://www.inquisitr.com/1007956/cop-caught-on-camera-beating-daughter-for-eating-carrots-watch/

“You had what!?” were the chilling words Jeremy Yachik, a Colorado police officer, said to his 15-year-old daughter. “Carrots” was the worried response. What followed was a violent beating and kicking from dad.
Yachik, aged 35, of Loveland, Colorado was arrested last week and charged with four counts of child abuse following video footage which revealed he was abusing his daughter, daily, and for many years.

The police report shows that allegations were made against the cop including: forcing the girl to consume hot sauce, tying her hands together, and beating her with ropes, among other things.
Thankfully, the abuse was uncovered after an email was sent to the police and news outlets by Yachik’s ex-fiance (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2476713/Video-suspended-cop-Jeremy-Yachik-kicking-hitting-child-released.html), Ashley Saint-Roberts (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2476713/Video-suspended-cop-Jeremy-Yachik-kicking-hitting-child-released.html). In it she embedded video footage showing Yachik choking, punching and kicking the child.
The woman said she made the video footage public after she sent it to Yachik’s boss, Chief Johnson, and did not get a response. She said that Yachik then called her and said: “Nice try…trying to get me fired…it’s not going to work.”
In the particular video sent (http://kdvr.com/2013/10/14/officials-wont-say-why-police-officers-in-berthoud-placed-on-leave/), Yachik can be seen beating and kicking his daughter who is laying on the floor crying. Allegedly, this took place after the girl was found eating carrots from the fridge.
The young girl told interviewers at the Fort Collins Child Advocacy Center that she had been choked till she blacked out, bound with handcuffs and zip ties, locked in rooms, and starved.
Yachik’s reason for beating and abusing his daughter was “she doesn’t communicate.” During a search of his home, cops found evidence of child abuse, including a repaired drywall near a fireplace where the girl said her head had been slammed against it.
Here is the short video clip, released on LiveLeak.com (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXARuoOql3I):

enoch150
10-28-2013, 05:52 PM
The table on the right is a few years old and includes New Mexico and Ohio. It has since been banned in those states.

http://i.imgur.com/suBzUjb.png

GunnyFreedom
10-28-2013, 09:06 PM
A patriot from the get-go.

LOL! Seriously though, as far as I know, I've been this way since I was born. Ron Paul 2008 didn't show me the light, it demonstrated for me that I was not, in fact, alone like I had thought I was. :D

GunnyFreedom
10-28-2013, 09:12 PM
I always new you where a troble maker. BTW, Don't you dare correct me.

(K+)
(-H)
(U+)

ROFL! I always have been. 20 years younger and I'd have 'oppositional defiance disorder' I'm certain of it. I have never been able to conscience stupid selfish and ignorant people in authority. I was 10 years old wondering why everyone loved this dam authoritarian tyrant named Ronald Reagan. :p

GunnyFreedom
10-28-2013, 09:17 PM
Woah!! That's some serious shit right there.

Yeah, fortunately though I hardly remember any of it. Bits and pieces maybe. I probably still carry some scars from it but justice will out in the end. I can proudly say that I didn't roll over, I dug in my heels. That much at least helped set the pattern for the rest of my life.

Snew
10-28-2013, 09:43 PM
b-b-b-but discipline! "Spare the rod..." and such! :rolleyes:

Disgusting stuff, and yet another reason to not send your kids to public school. Hitting is not discipline!

jmdrake
10-29-2013, 11:25 AM
I will be the lone voice of dissent (as usual). Has it occurred to anyone but me that the OP might not have happened but for restrictions on other forms of punishment? You can't paddle a toddler, but you can call the cops and have her taken away in handcuffs. The cops are probably allowed to tazer her as well. Behold the unintended consequences of "thou shalt not paddle" laws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgNjZcFcnHg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6bCJi17QhA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o-MycaqhJU

And I don't want to hear any crap about "Well I'm against that too" unless you have successfully lobbied for a law barring police handcuffing children under the age of 10 who haven't actually put anyone's life in danger.

Edit: I had initially say "no handcuffing children under the age of 10 who haven't committed an actual crime" then I realized that the police in these cases were actually charging the children with crimes like "simple assault" and "destruction of property."