PDA

View Full Version : CNN: Do we live in a democracy still?

BeFranklin
11-28-2007, 09:23 PM
CNN, after watching your performance over giving a candidate almost no debate time, along with the grossly loaded questions against this candidate only, I want to ask, do you believe we still live in a democracy, or do you believe we no longer have a choice?

This is a complete scandal.

NoxTwilight
11-28-2007, 09:24 PM
We haven't for a long time and anyone who thinks differently has not been paying attention.

sunghoko
11-28-2007, 09:24 PM
i hope we don't live in a democracy

mosquitobite
11-28-2007, 09:25 PM
we live in a republic ;)

I would be even more mad if they had given everyone else more time, but I think this was a Romney/Giuliani show - period. WTF? WHY!?

Midnight77
11-28-2007, 09:26 PM
This is a regime. We need to come together and show our force.

Should we go after CNN?

rockwell
11-28-2007, 09:27 PM
Go After Their Advertisers.

Especially With The Economic Situation, That's The Best Tack.

apropos
America is a republic.

RadioActive
I don't know about you all, but I am furious, and I'm going to double my efforts. This blatant assault on him could be the tipping point. This disgrace has just motivated me enough to drive up to NH some time very soon.

d991
11-28-2007, 09:28 PM
To my American neighbours...I am sorry but there is little hope. I thought that given the surge in popularity for Ron Paul, and surely with a majority of questions from YouTube participants, Ron Paul would AT LEAST get more time than Duncan Hunter. I am not certain but it seemed like he got as much if not less.

BeFranklin
11-28-2007, 09:30 PM
To my American neighbours...I am sorry but there is little hope. I thought that given the surge in popularity for Ron Paul, and surely with a majority of questions from YouTube participants, Ron Paul would AT LEAST get more time than Duncan Hunter. I am not certain but it seemed like he got as much if not less.

Gay Republican questioners got more airtime, geeze. national issue?

jake
11-28-2007, 09:31 PM
horrible. a real disgrace. there will be a backlash from this.

wgadget
we live in a republic ;)

I would be even more mad if they had given everyone else more time, but I think this was a Romney/Giuliani show - period. WTF? WHY!?

Well, one good thing, the more they asked those two questions, the stupider they looked...IMHO.

nbruno322
How are the MSM's tactics any different than Soviet propoganda?

Delain
11-28-2007, 09:33 PM
How are the MSM's tactics any different than Soviet propoganda?

Its more refined. Other then that, not.

brumans
11-28-2007, 09:34 PM
I thought it was a good debate.. i'm not sure what you guys are freaking out about.

Give me liberty
11-28-2007, 09:37 PM
America is a republic.

we used to live in a republic a long time ago :(

i am going to call my cable company and to tell them to cut of my cnn.

bootstrap
11-28-2007, 09:51 PM
I missed the first part unfortunately, but what a hatchet job on Ron Paul.

No way this was accidental. It was the simple proven combination of giving him virtually zero time, plus only throw him a loaded question or two designed to make sure his answer is not important.

The MSM are experts at controlling the masses, just like in other communist and fascist frauds.

Sadly, unless we invent some kind of real miracle, they may have succeeded in doing exactly what they planned to Ron Paul.

I was annoyed that Ron Paul didn't kick John McCain over the head with all his military donations - I didn't notice CNN cut that killer response like some of you sharpies (I'll need to rewatch on youtube to catch this, I guess).

My opinion? We need to regroup and somehow raise our levels of performance to revolutionary levels. Otherwise, game over.

dsentell
11-28-2007, 09:53 PM
horrible. a real disgrace. there will be a backlash from this.

Yep, time for some blowback!

You don't mess with Ron Paul supporters!

wheelerdealer
11-28-2007, 10:10 PM
Come on now, with our civil rights being taken away every single day out from under our noses, do you really believe we live in a democracy at this moment? "They" CNN, the opposition, must certainly be afraid of giving RP airtime since they only gave him what, 2 minutes total and everyone else 25 minutes???? That was the most shameful, disgusting show of conspiracy against RP proving they are afraid he will win. I would love to have had my bp taken in the last hour, I know its high. I'm tripling my original donation. Can CNN be fined for this atrocity?