PDA

View Full Version : Puppycide - The Documentary. Every 98 minutes a cop kills a dog.

Anti Federalist
10-26-2013, 12:34 PM
Every 98 minutes, a dog is shot by law enforcement. Help us tell their stories.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1850434439/puppycide-the-documentary

Kickstarter is an ALL-or-NOTHING model. If we don't reach our goal everyone is refunded and the project gets nothing. PLEASE help us meet our goal by clicking the green "Back this Project" button!

PUPPYCIDE is a feature length documentary that takes a journey with victims of puppycide, the dogs and their owners. From the moment they meet and seal their emotional bonds to the excruciating trauma of loss, we follow the dog owners' battles for justice with police culture and the legal system, both of which treat puppycides as acceptable collateral damage.

With your help, this film will examine why puppycides are increasing, why they are so devastating, and the tools available to prevent them.

--

[mod edit - update]

Of Dogs and Men: The Documentary
August 25

"Of Dogs and Men" NOW AVAILABLE!

Today, Of Dogs and Men released at OfDogsAndMen.net via digital streaming. On September 15, it will be available on DVD and on iTunes and Amazon. This release is the culmination of years of hard work and the support (and patience) of many amazing and talented people. Most of all, we are grateful to those in the film who told their stories so beautifully so we could bring this problem and potential solutions to light.

It has always been our goal to make "Of Dogs and Men" both a vehicle for change, as well as a beautiful film in its own right. And we are elated that this important documentary is finally available to a worldwide audience and are even more excited about the progress we can make together in raising awareness of this issue and offering solutions that will make us all safer.

We hope you enjoy the film and we will continue to update you about screenings and other news.

Our thanks to you all!

Oz, Patrick, Andrea and the ODAM team.

www.OfDogsAndMen.net

https://www.facebook.com/OfDogsAndMenDoc/photos/a.568932869827917.1073741829.557471920974012/1073832132671319/?type=3&theater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhxFGq4_u84

SeanTX
10-26-2013, 12:40 PM
It's nice that they are trying to bring public attention to the matter, but that isn't going to prevent it from going on, there is only one thing that will. There was a case in CO where a cop who wrongfully shot a dog was brought to trial (he shot it while it was secured inside the owner's garage) -- and that jury let him off .

It's up to the owners to get justice, and it won't be found in the courts (except for the occasional civil suit award, and even those are hard to get). At least the attention focused on this is getting more and more people to realize that cops are not your friend.

Dr.3D
10-26-2013, 12:43 PM
It's nice that they are trying to bring public attention to the matter, but that isn't going to prevent it from going on, there is only one thing that will. There was a case in CO where a cop who wrongfully shot a dog was brought to trial (he shot it while it was secured inside the owner's garage) -- and that jury let him off .

It's up to the owners to get justice, and it won't be found in the courts (except for the occasional civil suit award, and even those are hard to get).

I'm pretty sure there are many who would take their dog being shot on their own property as a declaration of war.

Uriel999
10-26-2013, 12:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U_1_DAL7mY

Dr.3D
10-26-2013, 12:45 PM
A well trained dog.

Uriel999
10-26-2013, 12:50 PM
it is a trick every dog should learn.

phill4paul
10-26-2013, 12:53 PM

It's up to the owners to get justice, and it won't be found in the courts (except for the occasional civil suit award, and even those are hard to get). At least the attention focused on this is getting more and more people to realize that cops are not your friend.

And THAT, if I am not mistaken is AF's mindset WRT puppycide. Many Americans will dismiss a police shooting of a human because they believe that for some reason or other that human may have somehow deserved it. It's tough to explain away a 12lb dog execution in front of a child.

Once you can break their mindset then it's on to bigger issues.

Thanks AF. I'll see how I'm set next week and encourage those I know to contribute.

Lucille
10-26-2013, 02:13 PM
http://www.backwoodshome.com/blogs/ClaireWolfe/2013/10/24/puppycide-the-documentary/

Help tell the story. Then those dogs won’t have died in vain.

Kickstarter project. They need to raise $100,000 by November 15 for this to happen. I’ll be contributing.

You see what I mean about there always being a greater need? And this story really needs to be told — and needs the help of everyone who loves dogs and is outraged at the terror campaign badge-bearing thugs are conducting against them and their people. Because make no mistake, even if you don’t give a damn about dogs, this is part of the war being waged against the peaceable citizens of this country.

Oh, and even if you don’t give a damn about dogs, scroll down on that Kickstarter page and just look at those victims’ faces...

DamianTV
10-26-2013, 03:54 PM
Just out of curiousity, how many minutes between every time a Cop shoots a Mundane? 99 Minutes or does it go the other way?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-26-2013, 04:06 PM
5,363 dogs per year. That's not as striking as the figure one every 98 minutes, but that's a lot of dogs.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-26-2013, 04:06 PM
I'm out of rep, but thank you to AF for posting. :)

DamianTV
10-26-2013, 04:25 PM
Epidemic of Killer Cops | Big Brother Watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0L2LTL3vyE

Cop kills Dog or Cop kills Mundane, it makes little difference to many Cops.

ronpaulfollower999
10-26-2013, 05:27 PM
The former cop they interviewed is a real POS.

libertygold
10-26-2013, 05:28 PM

Awesome trick.

ZENemy
10-26-2013, 05:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBfEPC_OjXc

Anti Federalist
10-27-2013, 10:30 PM
bump

Mani
10-28-2013, 12:20 AM
I'm not a dog lover, nor do I own a dog but I'm backing this.

I respect all living creatures and understand most dogs are precious members of families in America. They are ever loving loyal family members, and deserved to be treated as more than roadkill.

Agree with Phil that this is also about showing that too many cops are looking for violence and enjoy killing. They can make excuses by planting knives, drugs, guns, or claiming to see them on people, and turn the victim into the bad guy.

But it's hard to make the same case when they blow Lassie or Benjie's brains all over the front porch with a child not far away. Most normal people know dogs bark and wag their tails and that's not enough reason to "get frightened for your safety" and pop them full of lead.

I doubt most of the population realize dogs are killed by police as routinely as ants at a picnic. This is something worthwhile to back.

The more the population gets bombarded about "POLICE Brutality" and "POLICE KILLING DOGS" and "POLICE MURDERING UNARMED PERSON" the more people will wake up to realize, "WTF is this all about??"

If you have a vigilant population watching the police state, it can turn the tide.

These types of documentaries need to be on air in order to inform the people.

DamianTV
10-28-2013, 01:30 AM
Very soon, it will be US Cops murder a Citizen every 98 minutes. I believe the current rate is something like a person is killed by a Cop in this country every 500 minutes. Please correct me if I am wrong, cuz I think I am. None the less, what happens when the real statistic turns into every 98 minutes, or worse, less?

Anti Federalist
10-28-2013, 06:22 AM
Very soon, it will be US Cops murder a Citizen every 98 minutes. I believe the current rate is something like a person is killed by a Cop in this country every 500 minutes. Please correct me if I am wrong, cuz I think I am. None the less, what happens when the real statistic turns into every 98 minutes, or worse, less?

No good way to tell, because just like dog killings, no real statistics are being kept.

I know they got 587 of us last year.

DamianTV
10-28-2013, 07:12 AM
When we start doing our own statistics and include anyone who is falsely convicted like Kokesh or any Pot Smoker, the statistic skyrockets. The War has been waged on us for years, and we are so blind, so asleep we cant even see it is a War!

donnay
10-28-2013, 07:16 AM
Puppycide leads to Democide.

Dr.3D
10-28-2013, 08:47 AM
No good way to tell, because just like dog killings, no real statistics are being kept.

I know they got 587 of us last year.
If that happened for just five years, we would lose more people than we did on 9/11. Why do people cry about what happened on 9/11 but say nothing about what has been happening for decades?

donnay
10-28-2013, 09:10 AM
If that happened for just five years, we would lose more people than we did on 9/11. Why do people cry about what happened on 9/11 but say nothing about what has been happening for decades?

For decades the majority frowned upon police brutality and it kept it somewhat at bay.

Because 9/11 was the tipping point to bring in more draconian legislation that allows more tyranny and abuses. Enemy Combatant, Domestic Terrorism, and warrantless searches and seizures all in the name of the war on terrorism--which is now being directed at us, not middle easterners.

Philhelm
10-28-2013, 12:34 PM
Puppycide leads to Democide.

Regicide isn't far behind.

Dr.3D
10-28-2013, 01:08 PM
For decades the majority frowned upon police brutality and it kept it somewhat at bay.

Because 9/11 was the tipping point to bring in more draconian legislation that allows more tyranny and abuses. Enemy Combatant, Domestic Terrorism, and warrantless searches and seizures all in the name of the war on terrorism--which is now being directed at us, not middle easterners.
Well, if they were trying to prove something to the "terrorists", they have. The "terrorists" know they have won because they caused us to lose our freedoms. It's no wonder people think they hate us for our freedoms. The U.S. government is giving everybody that idea because as soon as 9/11 happened, the terrorists won when the government took away our freedoms.

Between the "war on drugs" and the "war on terror" we have lost nearly all of our freedoms.

donnay
10-28-2013, 01:21 PM
Well, if they were trying to prove something to the "terrorists", they have. The "terrorists" know they have won because they caused us to lose our freedoms. It's no wonder people think they hate us for our freedoms. The U.S. government is giving everybody that idea because as soon as 9/11 happened, the terrorists won when the government took away our freedoms.

Between the "war on drugs" and the "war on terror" we have lost nearly all of our freedoms.

Yep, the terrorists are winning because anyone who questions the inconsistencies and irregularities of the official 9/11 story are immediately labeled a conspiracy theorists, in order to shut them up. The [UN]Patriot Act came out less than 6 weeks after 9/11. It was never meant to go after Islamic Jihadist, it was always meant to come after us. The war has always been on us. If only we could get some serious dialogues going without someone jumping in and getting all upset because they choose to sit in denial, we could actually defeat the terrorists--and take back our liberty.

libertariantexas
10-28-2013, 03:18 PM
It's nice that they are trying to bring public attention to the matter, but that isn't going to prevent it from going on

A large percentage of Americans have no idea of the number of atrocities committed by cops ever year (against dogs and otherwise).

If this film can wake a few more of them up, it will help.

jct74
10-29-2013, 11:50 AM
Kickstarter Campaign Seeks Funding For 'Puppycide' Documentary

By Radley Balko
Posted: 10/29/2013 10:56 am EDT

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1430874/thumbs/n-PUPPYCIDE-large570.jpg?6

The indie production company Ozymandias Media is asking for help to fund a documentary looking at the issue of police killing dogs. They've just launched a Kickstarter campaign with a compelling eight minute preview, which you can watch below. (Disclosure: I'm interviewed in the preview, and would presumably appear in the documentary. I also plan to donate. But that's the extent of my involvement in the project.)

I've written quite a bit on this problem. It has become something of a pet issue. (Sorry. This post needed a little levity.) It's difficult to say for certain if these shootings are happening more frequently, or if we're just more aware of them now because of social media and the ubiquity of smart phone and surveillance cameras. There's just no comprehensive data on cops shooting dogs. But several older police officers I interviewed for my recent book told me they're shocked by how often they're seeing these stories. Some said they couldn't recall a single such incident over the course of their careers in which they or a colleague had no choice but to kill a dog.

Last year, J.L. Greene and I looked at 24 cop-shoots-dog cases from recent news reports. We called the relevant police agency from each story to inquire about whether officers at those agencies receive any training on how to interact with dogs. Groups like the Humane Society and ASPCA offer such training to any police department in the country -- training on topics like how to read a dog's body language, how to distract an aggressive dog, and more generally how to handle interactions with dogs without killing them. Of the 13 police agencies that returned our calls, just one said they offered anything of the sort. Contrast that to the U.S. Postal Service, which gives its mail carriers regular training on interacting with animals. A U.S.P.S. spokesman also told me that there are vanishing few dog attacks on postal workers that require hospitalization.

But this is about more than just a lack of training. The former law enforcement officer interviewed in the preview video below blames pet owners and the lack of training, but puts little blame on the officers who are actually killing these dogs. There's a particularly striking moment in the video where he says that most cops don't want to kill dogs, "But they have no other choice, because nobody's told them anything different than to just shoot the dog."

read more:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/28/ozymandias-media-launches_n_4170653.html

jct74
10-29-2013, 11:52 AM
here is the longer version 8 minute trailer that was uploaded to youtube... check it out, upvote it, and spread it around (has less than 200 views so far in the 7 days since it has been posted)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gPZ3TNkKTo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gPZ3TNkKTo

SeanTX
10-29-2013, 12:13 PM
I'm not a dog lover, nor do I own a dog but I'm backing this.

I respect all living creatures and understand most dogs are precious members of families in America. They are ever loving loyal family members, and deserved to be treated as more than roadkill.

Agree with Phil that this is also about showing that too many cops are looking for violence and enjoy killing. They can make excuses by planting knives, drugs, guns, or claiming to see them on people, and turn the victim into the bad guy.

Good for you, even though you're not a "dog lover" you have empathy for the owners, something a lot of the "it's just a dog" people lack. I'm a dog lover, and care about the dogs, but care far more about the owners. I can't imagine what it'd be like to see a beloved pet blown away right in front of you, for no good reason. Then seeing the officers high fiving and fist bumping. And I also can't imagine what it'd be like to live with that image in your mind for the rest of your life.

At the very least , the unnecessary killing of a family pet is an unconstitutional taking of property (to the state animals are just "property", but then again, so are we mundanes).

However, like one of the deputies who killed Ziggy the dog in Colorado told it's crying owner back in January : "relax dude , it's just a dog -- you can always get another one!"

jct74
10-29-2013, 02:31 PM
here's the youtube of the short version trailer that was just uploaded today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC-U9tnFxII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC-U9tnFxII

milgram
10-29-2013, 11:49 PM
Interesting historical commentary on dogs vs. police in the course of this conversation on China's transition to communism:

http://www.cato.org/multimedia/daily-podcast/tragedy-liberation

@10:02

You've talked about revolt that occurred early on. And one thing I noted in your book was the importance of dogs, both to families in the city but also as tools in the countryside. Why was the [Chinese] government so intent on registering and eliminating dogs?

Well, of course the government from 1949 onwards, being communist, wishes to register anything and everything. Including, of course, your pet dog. While there is in the early years a reasonable attempt to eliminate sick dogs, rabies ... Very soon -- roundabout by 1950-51 -- as a campaign of terror unfolds, dogs are no longer seen as just dangerous from a point of view of public health. Dogs are the ones who will alert their owners to the arrival of the police. I think this is the key to understanding why dogs were eliminated during the 1950s, first in the cities then in the countryside. Because they stand in between your household and the police.

They have a sense of propriety?

Indeed. And they will alert you to their arrival.

SeanTX
11-04-2013, 11:52 AM
Now the National Review has picked up the story :

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/362980/puppycide-charles-c-w-cooke

Of course in the comments most are defending the police -- there are still way too many "conservatives" who think cops can do no wrong.

Then again, these old-style conservatives are the same sort of people who bitch about "big government" and then say "we need more laws, we need more cops on the street!", etc .... not understanding that the police are just the enforcement arm of the big government they supposedly despise so much.

bolil
11-04-2013, 12:39 PM
Okay, any flyers? I am going to put em up. If there isn't one, there should be one. Get the project funding and marketing at the same time. I hope.

Mani
11-05-2013, 04:52 AM

Of course in the comments most are defending the police -- there are still way too many "conservatives" who think cops can do no wrong.

Then again, these old-style conservatives are the same sort of people who bitch about "big government" and then say "we need more laws, we need more cops on the street!", etc .... not understanding that the police are just the enforcement arm of big government.

Comments are shitty. "They are killing those evil pit bulls!"

blah. stop reading them.

Lucille
11-05-2013, 12:24 PM

Then again, these old-style conservatives are the same sort of people who bitch about "big government" and then say "we need more laws, we need more cops on the street!", etc .... not understanding that the police are just the enforcement arm of big government.

Yeah, saw that yesterday. What a bunch of idiot knee-jerk boot-lickers. And they're all freaking out about pit bulls. I doubt they even bothered to click the link and look at the photos of dogs that have been shot by cops, and they also assume the dogs were being aggressive when cops kill any and all breeds, young and old, wagging their tails or just walking to the house or hanging out in their fenced back yards.

While they might deserve to have their dogs shot by cops for no reason at all, their dogs sure don't, so I won't wish that on them.

Mani
11-12-2013, 08:42 PM
They need a big push to get their project going. They are at 41K and need to get to 100K, 3 days to go.

If you are on the fence, I Think this is a worthwhile topic. This is an innovative way to inform the public the police has become the militarized standing army.

Every Police Shooting the MSM always includes the side of the police, "I saw him draw a knife...He raised his weapon at me (even though it was a plastic toy)...etc" and the story goes over as an unfortunate accident where the police had no choice in a split second decision. The lesson is, "dont point stuff at the police" and the story is forgotten, lives are lost and families are destroyed, but it was an accident and the mundane should have done this or not done that.

This documentary opens the eyes to the public. Dogs wagging their tails and barking at strangers are not reasons to get their heads blown off, and it's VERY EYE OPENING when people realize it's not an isolated incident but a trend ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

It starts to sink in, the police are not there to protect and serve, but rather bring violence to whichever situation is occurring.

Please do consider donating to this project. It's a way to bring truth to the thousands of murdered puppies and their families, as well as bring to the realization that maybe the hundreds of murdered innocent people weren't "unfortunate accidents" which the MSM claims, but rather the result of violent people armed with a badge and immunity to kill as they please with little or no consequences.

kcchiefs6465
11-12-2013, 08:46 PM
What's up with the page?

Mani
11-12-2013, 08:49 PM
What's up with the page?

This?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1850434439/puppycide-the-documentary

Looks normal to me.

jct74
11-21-2013, 04:35 PM
//

jct74
11-21-2013, 04:35 PM
Original goal of $100,000 was not met but Kickstarter was just relaunched today with a $40,000 goal instead, already $11,458 pledged with 23 days remaining!

Pledge your support here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1850434439/puppycide-a-documentary

(or type puppycide.com into your browser)

jct74
11-21-2013, 04:37 PM
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Puppycide-The-Documentary/557471920974012
twitter: https://twitter.com/PUPPYCIDE
youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYgwDeLXcoBiV19sT6K2ZYQ/videos

jct74
11-21-2013, 04:40 PM
posted on their facebook page a few days ago...

Puppycide: The Documentary

Dear PUPPYCIDE supporters:

Our sincerest thanks to all of you who pledged support for the project and shared it on social media. We did not reach our goal but we've been inspired by the passion you all have shown and by your willingness to commit your time and money to the film. $60k is a very impressive expression of your interest in our project, especially surrounding an issue of which there is so little awareness.

Many of you have asked that we not give up and that we try again. We don't want to give up either! So here is what we're going to do:

We will re-launch the project as soon as possible with a goal of $40K. While we can't make a feature length documentary for that amount we can make an excellent, shorter 30 minute documentary, and that is what we plan to do. In addition to delivering it to backers upon completion, we will use it as a platform which we believe will help realize a feature length version in time.

Unfortunately, we can't simply hit a "Relaunch" button on our campaign nor can our backers simply hit a button to re-pledge to the new campaign. Kickstarter is such that we have to create a new campaign page, which we plan to launch early next week.

We will, however, reach out to all of you here and alert you with a link to find the new page so you can make your pledge there. If you were already a backer, we realize this means extra steps when you've already given of your time, but we hope you'll consider doing so because if everyone who pledged to the original does so again when we launch the new page, we will be certain to reach our goal.

If you did not pledge in the first round we hope you will consider doing so in round 2!

For all the latest updates on our progress, please be sure to check back here and sign up for email updates at http://www.puppycide.com/updates.html

Again, thanks to you all for all you have done! Hopefully 2nd time's a charm. Our furry friends are worth it!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=579182492136288&id=557471920974012

Mani
11-21-2013, 09:56 PM
Pledged:

Greetings from Amazon Payments,

We have received your Nov 21, 2013 authorization to let Kickstarter, Inc., Ozymandias Entertainment, Inc. charge you. Details of this transaction are below:

Authorization summary:
---------------------
Recipient: Kickstarter, Inc., Ozymandias Entertainment, Inc.

Maximum Authorized Amount*: $150.00
For: Pledging on Kickstarter.

Current stats:
173 Backers
$15,142
pledged of $40,000 goal

Let's hit this goal!!

jct74
11-22-2013, 02:57 PM
already halfway there...

233 backers
$20,150 pledged of $40,000 goal
22 days to go

jct74
11-24-2013, 11:57 AM
330 backers
$28,103 pledged of $40,000 goal
20 days to go

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q77/1467312_582659085121962_611836854_n.jpg

jct74
12-04-2013, 05:30 PM
Puppycide: The Documentary

[NEW STRETCH GOAL] http://puppycide.com

We're 91% funded with 10 days to go. So close!

We're going to reach our goal, which is exciting, but we want to increase the impact of the documentary. That's why we're announcing a new stretch goal:

If we reach $60,000, we'll produce a 45 minute TV version of the film.

Once complete, we will begin shopping it to a variety of networks to air and get this message out as widely as possible. The 45 minute length is perfect for one hour TV spots with commercials.

If everyone who donated to the first campaign renews their pledge, we'll easily reach our new stretch goal. We can do this!

Sincerely,

Oz & Patrick

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=587770804610790&id=557471920974012

530 backers
$37,345 pledged of $40,000 goal
10 days to go

jonhowe
12-04-2013, 06:23 PM
Just pledged!

Mani
12-04-2013, 11:02 PM
//

Bump. Lets get them to their goal and then some.

An extra 20K they will make a 45 minute video. First things first. Let's get them to 40K!!!

Backers
$37,665
pledged of $40,000 goal

jct74
12-08-2013, 06:07 PM
We did it! Thank you for helping us reach our goal! http://puppycide.com/

The effort doesn't end today. We have another week to reach our stretch goal. If we raise $60,000 we can make a 45 minute, TV-length version that we'll pitch to networks. Keep sharing!

Thanks so much,

Oz & Patrick

We're approaching 2,000 Facebook shares of the Kickstarter campaign!

http://puppycide.com/

Please keep sharing. Reaching a large number of people will help us raise awareness and meet our stretch goal.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Puppycide-The-Documentary/557471920974012

613 backers
$41,058 pledged of $40,000 goal
6 days to go

liberty2897
12-08-2013, 09:08 PM
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Puppycide-The-Documentary/557471920974012

613 backers
$41,058 pledged of $40,000 goal
6 days to go

This is really great! Sharing with friends and family in hopes of getting more funding.

jct74
05-14-2015, 06:37 PM

jct74
05-14-2015, 06:40 PM
I tried to visit the official website in the youtube description but got some kind of weird security warning from Chrome.

https://www.ofdogsandmen.net/

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.ofdogsandmen.net (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

jct74
05-14-2015, 07:22 PM
New Documentary To Expose How Police Kill Dogs And Get Away With It [VIDEO]

CASEY HARPER
12:32 PM 05/13/2015

A new documentary will expose the epidemic of “Puppycide,” the widespread practice of police fatally shooting dogs, often with no justification and always with impunity.

“Of Dogs & Men” Director Michael Ozias told The Daily Caller News Foundation Monday the tragic story of how the Tennessee Smoak family sparked his interest in the issue. The Smoak family was pulled over the night of Jan. 1, 2003 because they were mistakenly suspected of carjacking.

The family in the car obeyed police orders to get out of the vehicle, but when their dog Patton jumped out too, police fatally shot the pit bull in the head with a shotgun. It had not attacked the officer and the family was not involved in the carjacking.

“I see it replayed in my mind a lot,” Brandon Smoak told ABC news after the incident. “And it just goes through my mind all day long, and sometimes in my dreams.”

Cases like these are what the film plans to expose, and the trailer is now online.

read more:
http://dailycaller.com/2015/05/13/new-documentary-to-expose-how-police-kill-dogs-and-get-away-with-it-video/

donnay
05-27-2015, 07:08 PM

http://www.ofdogsandmen.net/

Origanalist
05-27-2015, 07:21 PM
It's hard to watch that. I can imagine how one would feel after watching the whole thing. And the kops lame excuses on top of it all.

pcosmar
05-27-2015, 07:39 PM
With the level of anger and disgust at just the trailer,, I don't think I could watch the whole Documentary..

It makes me want to do things some might consider,,, bad.

Cissy
06-10-2015, 12:13 PM
read more:
http://dailycaller.com/2015/05/13/new-documentary-to-expose-how-police-kill-dogs-and-get-away-with-it-video/

Thank you for posting this.

jct74
08-27-2016, 11:27 AM
Of Dogs and Men: The Documentary
August 25

"Of Dogs and Men" NOW AVAILABLE!

Today, Of Dogs and Men released at OfDogsAndMen.net via digital streaming. On September 15, it will be available on DVD and on iTunes and Amazon. This release is the culmination of years of hard work and the support (and patience) of many amazing and talented people. Most of all, we are grateful to those in the film who told their stories so beautifully so we could bring this problem and potential solutions to light.

It has always been our goal to make "Of Dogs and Men" both a vehicle for change, as well as a beautiful film in its own right. And we are elated that this important documentary is finally available to a worldwide audience and are even more excited about the progress we can make together in raising awareness of this issue and offering solutions that will make us all safer.

We hope you enjoy the film and we will continue to update you about screenings and other news.

Our thanks to you all!

Oz, Patrick, Andrea and the ODAM team.

www.OfDogsAndMen.net

https://www.facebook.com/OfDogsAndMenDoc/photos/a.568932869827917.1073741829.557471920974012/1073832132671319/?type=3&theater