PDA

View Full Version : Best debate yet IMO

asdf
11-28-2007, 09:22 PM
RP nailed it by saying he has never voted to increase taxes, that he has gotten the most military donations, and that he raised 4.2 million in a single day.

comments?

murrayrothbard
11-28-2007, 09:23 PM
Worst debate BY FAR! Duncan Hunter got more time than Ron! Complete waste of time.

Anthony T
11-28-2007, 09:24 PM
Ummm are you sure you watched the right debate?:confused:

Eli
11-28-2007, 09:25 PM
are you high?

Richandler
11-28-2007, 09:26 PM
Of course Ron nailed his questions, but between the Military General's mic cut, and the booing of "give them their country back" This was a vile debate.

Mental Dribble
11-28-2007, 09:27 PM
He had some good speaking poitns but nearly not enough and not on the issues where he REALLY stnads out as different from the other candidates. CNN screwed him over on quesitosn and time, it was pathetic. copper couldnt even get peoples titles correct.

Midnight77
11-28-2007, 09:27 PM
Ron nailed the questions, but he got 2 minutes worth of debate time. That's less than Hunter or even Tancredo, for Pete's sake.

10thAmendmentMan
11-28-2007, 09:28 PM
And most of the questions he did get were just stupid or pointed.

trispear
11-28-2007, 09:28 PM
Too little time to Paul -- for his fund-raising accomplishments.

Hucksterbee is really being touted by the old media -- without the fundraising to back it up.

voytechs
11-28-2007, 09:29 PM
His performance today was awesome. I only wish that in his excellent answer to the CFR and NAU question, he would have highlighted the fact that most of the candidates on the stage are CFR members along with most of the democratic ones and what the CFR stands for.

In any case I think that answer will open up some eyes up, especially those that listen to CNN's Lou Dobbs who frequently talks about these issues.

voytechs
11-28-2007, 09:30 PM
Worst debate BY FAR! Duncan Hunter got more time than Ron! Complete waste of time.

I disagree. I think this was a very good debate, and opened up some eyes.

electrick
11-28-2007, 09:30 PM
Ron Paul didn't get enough time. What's new? He got some of his points across. The videos chosen for him weren't good ones but the other candidates got negative questions also.

The front-runners hurt themselves I think - especially Romney.

Eli
11-28-2007, 09:32 PM
he got ludicrously low amount of time, it was shameful in the past debates this talk time stats hurts like crazy.

asdf
Ron nailed the questions, but he got 2 minutes worth of debate time. That's less than Hunter or even Tancredo, for Pete's sake.He really nailed the questions though.

I think alot of people are going to be checking RP out after this, especially with his comments about raising 4.2 million in a single day.

Second_Tier_My_Ass
i can remember only two questions asked directly to ron paul...

1. are you a conspiracy nut?

2. you won't win. will you run independent?

are you f*cking kidding me??? i'm infuriated.

this was the worst debate i've ever seen in my life.

way to fuel the fire, cnn. it's a shame you must learn of blowback in this way.

paulitics
11-28-2007, 09:33 PM
His performance today was awesome. I only wish that in his excellent answer to the CFR and NAU question, he would have highlighted the fact that most of the candidates on the stage are CFR members along with most of the democratic ones and what the CFR stands for.

In any case I think that answer will open up some eyes up, especially those that listen to CNN's Lou Dobbs who frequently talks about these issues.

yeah, I agree.

murrayrothbard
11-28-2007, 09:33 PM
Ron's commerical was by far the best. Showed those big ass crowds.

fletcher
11-28-2007, 09:35 PM
i can remember only two questions asked directly to ron paul...

1. are you a conspiracy nut?

2. you won't win. will you run independent?

are you f*cking kidding me??? i'm infuriated.

this was the worst debate i've ever seen in my life.

way to fuel the fire, cnn. it's a shame you must learn of blowback in this way.

Seconded.