PDA

View Full Version : Obama Roadcare: Everyone will be required to buy auto insurance even if they don't drive

enhanced_deficit
10-25-2013, 02:02 AM
And good drivers, those with 30 speeding tickets/DUIs and those without cars will all be paying same "affordable" auto insurance premium.

Is the new "Obama roadcare" coming next?

Something tells me after 8 years of Obama, US public won't be supporting invasion of another mideast country for next 100 years at least. Widespread allergy to Syria WMD invasion was not accidental, costs US public been paying for supporting Iraqi Freedom have been deep and wide.

CPUd
10-25-2013, 02:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Wd2VfJj.gif

Danke
10-25-2013, 02:35 AM
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=225369

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE1cN9shMyI

tangent4ronpaul
10-25-2013, 03:01 AM
The local state uni has had Obamacare and Obaama Roadcare and Obama housing for years!

If you are a freshman, you have to pay 2-3X what sharing a local apartment would cost to share a dorm room, the size of a luxurious jail cell. 2 1/2 foot walk way between 2 single beds, 2 closets, 2 micro study nooks... Yeah, that's about it. Oh the micro shower/john. More luxurious digs are available if you really want to spend big bucks.

The mandatory meal plan for freshmen living on campus. (You can slide by the residency requirement by transferring in...)

Mandatory athletic fee. If you use the facilities or not. You do have to pay rather generously for an ID card, if you actually want to go swimming or use the workout facilities.

You must sign up for health insurance! Not just any health insurance, but the schools approved vendor health insurance. This basically covers sprained ankles, pregnancy tests, free condoms and the occasional STD test... Hay, it was written for college students. It's also rather expensive.

You must pay an IT fee, if you use school computers or not.

You must pay a transportation fee for upkeep of parking lots, the local shuttles, etc. If you use them or not. Parking meters are available, but they have an army of meter maids and this is a major revenue generator. You can get permission to park in the lots (buy a $150 tag, per semester), but you have to show a valid drivers license and proof of insurance.

The more I think of it, The more I think Obama learned everything he knows about running the country by being a college professor.

-t

Root
10-25-2013, 04:16 AM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img5/20120406/1000/hilarious_obama_animated_gifs_13.gif

DamianTV
10-25-2013, 04:35 AM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img5/20120406/1000/hilarious_obama_animated_gifs_13.gif

Looks like Obama just took a bite of a big shit sandwich because that is a shit-eatin grin if I've ever seen one!

Root
10-25-2013, 05:02 AM
Looks like Obama just took a bite of a big shit sandwich because that is a shit-eatin grin if I've ever seen one!
:D

enhanced_deficit
10-25-2013, 12:54 PM
The more I think of it, The more I think Obama learned everything he knows about running the country by being a college professor.

-t

Good observations. I might add that even there he seems one of the worst as many in that profession still has some self respect and dignity despite their ideological eccentricities.

thoughtomator
10-25-2013, 12:56 PM
"Obamaroadcare" has effectively been the case for decades. Ever see exactly what goes into an auto insurance premium?

Acala
10-25-2013, 02:03 PM
The local state uni has had Obamacare and Obaama Roadcare and Obama housing for years!

If you are a freshman, you have to pay 2-3X what sharing a local apartment would cost to share a dorm room, the size of a luxurious jail cell. 2 1/2 foot walk way between 2 single beds, 2 closets, 2 micro study nooks... Yeah, that's about it. Oh the micro shower/john. More luxurious digs are available if you really want to spend big bucks.

The mandatory meal plan for freshmen living on campus. (You can slide by the residency requirement by transferring in...)

Mandatory athletic fee. If you use the facilities or not. You do have to pay rather generously for an ID card, if you actually want to go swimming or use the workout facilities.

You must sign up for health insurance! Not just any health insurance, but the schools approved vendor health insurance. This basically covers sprained ankles, pregnancy tests, free condoms and the occasional STD test... Hay, it was written for college students. It's also rather expensive.

You must pay an IT fee, if you use school computers or not.

You must pay a transportation fee for upkeep of parking lots, the local shuttles, etc. If you use them or not. Parking meters are available, but they have an army of meter maids and this is a major revenue generator. You can get permission to park in the lots (buy a $150 tag, per semester), but you have to show a valid drivers license and proof of insurance.

-t

Interesting