PDA

View Full Version : Pledges Tonight

jumpyg1258
11-28-2007, 09:17 PM
I bet you will see a huge influx of new pledges after tonights debate. The media always treats Ron like crap and peeps get mad like myself.

seawolf
11-28-2007, 10:01 PM
I hope we will all respond, if not tonite, then on November 30th and certainly again on December 16th. The mainstream media will certainly not allow Ron Paul to get his message out now that he is becoming a threat The CNN Debate proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt. The only way the American people will hear about him now is with our voices and donations to the RP Campaign to blanket the airwaves with ads and informercials. They need us now more than ever!!!!

brianewart
11-28-2007, 10:11 PM
Consider me one of them. I'm not pledging on the site because I don't want the emails. I'm giving for the 30th. You should too. Unlike the other candidates we are up against the media itself, if we are going to fight them, we need money, and lots of it.

KCIndy
11-29-2007, 02:30 AM
Consider me one of them. I'm not pledging on the site because I don't want the emails. I'm giving for the 30th. You should too. Unlike the other candidates we are up against the media itself, if we are going to fight them, we need money, and lots of it.

I think - at least, I HOPE that there are a lot more people planning on donating on the 30th than have signed up on the "pledge" page. If we can blow past $12 million bucks a month early, that's bound to attract more attention, which in turn will generate even more interest in the December 16th Tea Party.

To be fair on the email thing, I *have* signed up, and I have had no trouble with excess emails. It's just one every day or even every other day. If you're worried about spam, go to Hotmail or Yahoo or Google and create a "junk mail" account. I have one - I use it when registering at web sites if I'm just there to post a few comments. I go in once a week and dump everything without looking at it!

Anyway - I'm in for the 30th, and I hope everyone who reads this is too! :)

Midnight77
11-29-2007, 02:56 AM
We need to donate on the 30th after what happened at this debate. It's a fight and we have to fix the problem now to show the Media that Paul's support is never as strong as it is now.

Eleanor
11-29-2007, 06:15 AM
Agreed to all of the above. I do hope people who are "holding out till the Tea Party" reconsider and dump tomorrow as much as they can afford. Then complete their pledge on the Tea Party after receiving (typically) another paycheck.

I think - at least, I HOPE that there are a lot more people planning on donating on the 30th than have signed up on the "pledge" page.

I'm glad to hear there are those who are planning on donating tomorrow but didn't sign up on the Reading List. I hope there are a lot like you!!!!!!!

me3
11-29-2007, 07:26 AM
The key is to go viral Thursday night and Friday morning.

Get other people you know, in MeetUps, family and friends to donate on Friday.

We keep looking at ourselves as independent units, but if we can all get 2 or 3 people we know to help and to vote for Ron Paul, the base would expand tremendously.

expatinireland
11-29-2007, 07:50 AM
That was a managed promo for the front runners. Debate my A**. I wasn't planning on donating on the 30th but the charade last night has changed that.

I am sure there are lots of people who don't pledge just because they can't commit for the full $100. But when it comes down to it there will be a huge response and in this case fuelled by the ongoing mistreatment of our honest humble courageous candidate.

Menthol Patch
11-29-2007, 07:54 AM
We need to go all out to support Rudys Reading List.

silverlegacy
11-29-2007, 10:42 AM
After last night, I am more pissed than ever! My girlfriend and myself will be donating as much as we can on the 30th and the 16th! It's time to fire up eBay.