PDA

View Full Version : What in the Hell?

Myerz
11-28-2007, 09:15 PM
The last question to Ron Paul, the comment.....You know the Republican party is not going to give you the nomintation.....will you run as an independant?

This is crap......CNN/You-tube choose the questions. That was completely inappropriate.

I'm not watching any further......this does nothing but add fuel to the fire.....thank you CNN/You-Tube.......You just did Ron Paul a very big favor!

RPatTheBeach
11-28-2007, 09:16 PM
Although it was inappropriate, which is what we have become accustomed to, Ron handled it extremely well, as always.

TheNewYorker
11-28-2007, 09:17 PM
I'll agree that it was a horrible question, however - Ron Paul hit the ball out of the park with his response! And the audience cheered for his response.

So I'd say, it did more good than harm.

me3
11-28-2007, 09:17 PM
That question was awesome. It blew the doors off when Dr. Paul got to talk about the strength of the campaign.

chon
11-28-2007, 09:18 PM
yeah totally held his own!! good thing he pointed out the 4.3

Myerz
11-28-2007, 09:20 PM
I agree....

I don't know why I expect any more from MSM. He did hit it out of the park.......but it's time to break the bat. Call out the MSM, expose them for what they are.

dwdollar
11-28-2007, 09:20 PM
If so where?

Brad Zink
11-28-2007, 09:21 PM
Dr. Paul nailed the last question. The campaign is on fire!

Myerz
11-28-2007, 09:22 PM
A poll?

I'm talking about the darn CNN question....hijacker! :)

PatriotG
11-28-2007, 09:30 PM
Well I watched the whole debate and IM completely disgusted.
There is so much I would like to say but ILL wait for tomorrow and see what other RP followers post.

How much Time did RP get? 3 perhaps 4 minutes out of 2 hours!

This put together with the CNN article posted today on their site making the entire debate out to be a three ring circus with a special side show appearance buy RP!

CNN is out for me, to damn biased.

Wake Up America!

I guess Im a fool for believing that the media should, and at least tries to be neutral and just deliver factual news.

Tommorow is another day

Patiriot