PDA

View Full Version : Are we mad enough yet?

IHaveaDream
11-28-2007, 09:13 PM
Are we??

Midnight77
11-28-2007, 09:14 PM
Mad as Hell. Media is out of control.

LettenYouKnow
11-28-2007, 09:18 PM
Im mad enough! Ron Paul saved me at the end from throwing my fist through the TV

SwooshOU
11-28-2007, 09:19 PM
It's asinine.

wgadget
11-28-2007, 09:19 PM
Time to up your donation for this month. I know I will.

Delain
11-28-2007, 09:21 PM
If this didnt get you mad, nothing will.

Mortikhi
11-28-2007, 09:23 PM
Are we??
I am.
And NO, emails and campaign donations aren't the answer.

Its time to go old school

Ibtz
11-28-2007, 09:23 PM
I'm might go on a sign planting frenzy.

Battlecruiser
11-28-2007, 09:27 PM
I'm might go on a sign planting frenzy.

Agreed. If anything, they've just made me even more for Ron Paul. CNN blows.

uflnuceng
11-28-2007, 09:29 PM
Im f*cking furious... he got like 4 questions the whole night, and Huckabee goes and steals that whole "I would get rid of the IRS"... oh would you really now? Why doesn't your f*cking record even come close to backing that up?

kahless
11-28-2007, 09:30 PM
This thread reminds me of that movie. Newscaster: It is time for everyone to open up their windows and scream out, "I'm as mad as hell and I am not going to take it anymore

MadEmperor
11-28-2007, 09:32 PM
New LOW in Debates...

awitelin
11-28-2007, 09:41 PM
I never believed in a media conspiracy before today. I just thought that the MSM was corrupt, obsessed with ratings and sensationalism, and distracting to the American psyche.

But tonight you could see it. They denied RP a question for the first 30 minutes of that debate. When they finally gave him a question, it was one that labeled us and him as fringe nutcases. They denied him to speak on any of the issues that he is best on. They pushed his video to the end, so no one would see it. His hand would raise, begging to speak, and they ignored him while other candidates ate up twice their share.

They gave candidates with less poll numbers and less money more time than him - there is no rational explanation. There is no excuse. There is no reason. They did not want him to talk tonight.

I'm crying. Granted, I've been drinking and I've watched something upsetting, but... Forgive me for saying this I know it will get me labeled as a troll again, but it's so hard to watch a debate like that and come away with hope.

paulitics
11-28-2007, 09:42 PM
I don't think this debate was any better or worse than the others.

jake
11-28-2007, 09:42 PM
there is hope, because the desire of Ron Paul supports will be even stronger now after that so-called debate.

mstrmac1
11-28-2007, 09:43 PM
IFIT IS TO BE< IT IS UP TO ME"

Hook
11-28-2007, 09:44 PM
Mad enough to let Anderson get a direct experience with his gay questions by shoving a baseball bat up his ass.

Benaiah
11-28-2007, 09:45 PM
I'm going to go out and sign wave/ pass out slim jims over time this week and next.

davidt!
11-28-2007, 09:46 PM
I'm glad i'm not the only one who's angry right now. At first I thought this debate really hurt us but this may just make us stronger!

rockwell
11-28-2007, 09:46 PM
Mad enough to let Anderson get a direct experience with his gay questions by shoving a baseball bat up his ass.

lmfao.

torchbearer
11-28-2007, 09:47 PM
This thread reminds me of that movie. Newscaster: It is time for everyone to open up their windows and scream out, "I'm as mad as hell and I am not going to take it anymore

that was the movie "Network".

ashlux
11-28-2007, 09:48 PM
Forgive me for saying this I know it will get me labeled as a troll again, but it's so hard to watch a debate like that and come away with hope.

You were labeled as a troll? Shame on whoever did it! I know awitelin, and awitelin is not a troll!

torchbearer
11-28-2007, 09:49 PM
I'm glad i'm not the only one who's angry right now. At first I thought this debate really hurt us but this may just make us stronger!

I've been here since May. It does make us stronger... otherwise, you wouldn't be here. The is the 900th time this has happened... and after each time, we get stronger and more motivated.

XelR8r
11-28-2007, 09:49 PM
I'm Facking pissed.

Fuckabee and McCain are pieces of sh*t.

torchbearer
11-28-2007, 09:51 PM
Donating usually helps me lower my blood pressure after these debates... kind of like blood letting, but not as bloody.

XelR8r
I am.

Word.

BeFranklin
Are we??

No.

Delain
but it's so hard to watch a debate like that and come away with hope.

Remember the Gandhi quote

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you..."

Well this is it. This is how they fight us. And we knew it was coming.

Dont get discouraged. Get mad!

Believe we can win this because we CAN!

XelR8r
11-28-2007, 09:53 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Question_Authority
11-28-2007, 09:54 PM
I don't think this debate was any better or worse than the others.

It was worse because this time they had NO EXCUSE (even though they never had justification before, they had their own stupid little excuse about his supposedly "low level of support".)

But after the $4M fundraiser and the rise in polls? That's why it was worse tonight.

10thAmendmentMan
11-28-2007, 09:55 PM
I'm too mad to go to sleep now. I'm probably going to be tired tomorrow as a result. THANKS CNN

grizzums
11-28-2007, 09:57 PM
I am furious at what I saw tonight.

I am a trader in the market and the campaign of Ron Paul can now assume another $1800 in donations from me between now and the 16th of Dec. I was planning on donating $500 more but after tonight the campaign can count on me as a maxed out $2300 donar. My word on that promise is as good as gold. Take it to the bank!

G

dsentell
11-28-2007, 09:57 PM
But after the $4M fundraiser and the rise in polls? That's why it was worse tonight.

Yep, it's like the more people yell, the less the government and MSM will listen ... just continue to ignore us.

Time for blowback!

dsentell
11-28-2007, 09:58 PM

I am a trader in the market and the campaign of Ron Paul can now assume another $1800 in donations from me between now and the 16th of Dec. I was planning on donating $500 more but after tonight the campaign can count on me as a maxed out $2300 donar. My word on that promise is as good as gold. Take it to the bank!

G

Thanks G and welcome!

Glad you are part of the revolution!

azam
11-28-2007, 09:58 PM
Please go CNN Live Video and let your outrage be known under "your voice"

Ron Paul "owns" youtube and look what they did. Slap on the face!!! You guys are not mad yet?

Christine
11-28-2007, 09:59 PM
Mad, I had a "holiday party" tonight to introduce people to Dr. Paul, when my company left, they were saying "sorry Chris, we didn't get to hear anything form Your candidate". I want to scream!!!!

wheelerdealer
11-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Have you had a drink yet Christine? I know my bp is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up. This is outrageous, appalling and disgusting. RP had total of what, 2 minutes total and what was the last stinking question, anything to help change things? No, who the fuck cares about baseball? I'm tripling my initial donation. Mad as Hell right now.

Revolution9
11-28-2007, 10:56 PM

G

Cool!

Get out that address book of yours and get all them fired up too. While there is still a market and dollar to make money from.

Best Regards
Randy

piotr1
11-28-2007, 10:58 PM
ASDLKFJLSKEJFALKEJFLKJLK!JLK!JLK!JL!K!!JLK!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aka i'm PISSED!

Ron LOL
11-28-2007, 11:03 PM
I'm furious over the debate. What a sham.

austin356
11-28-2007, 11:03 PM
you guys are making it seem worse than it was............. AS ALWAYS.

Ryphal
11-28-2007, 11:04 PM
A good glimpse of what I feel. This is the famous monologue from Network (1976). 1976 people, and it echoes true today...

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's work, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be.

We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, "Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone."

Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, "I'm a HUMAN BEING, Goddamnit! My life has VALUE!" So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

crasster
11-28-2007, 11:04 PM
I am.

Amen, Amen, Amen.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing.

This shiznit is out of control.

Sons of liberty...... Sounds good to me.

grizzums
11-28-2007, 11:12 PM
Cool!

Get out that address book of yours and get all them fired up too. While there is still a market and dollar to make money from.

Best Regards
Randy

I'll do whatever I can with the time that I have. I just hope that those that are upset at the unfair and biased treatment displayed at this debate channel that energy into the right areas, and imho that is not by sending email after email or call after to call to the MSM machine.

I am glad to make your acquaintance, Randy, as I am others as well. My time is limited but I am motivated to utilize whatever time I have to help spread the word and introduce the powerful message that RP speaks. This country should be begging for someone like RP to be President.

I'll begin with my pocketbook and then will continue to use the most powerful marketing tool available....word of mouth.

Cheers!

literatim
11-28-2007, 11:14 PM
I have never been so mad!

RlxdN10sity
11-28-2007, 11:18 PM
If you guys have not yet realized it, the MSM is not gonna do us any favors. We must hit the streets. Group sign waves. Mass neighborhood sweeps, door to door with slim jims, flyers and excitement about the opportunity we have with Ron Paul running for President to bring honor, respect, principles and integrity back to the White House.