PDA

View Full Version : PPP Poll of MI-03 and Justin Amash's approval rating

tsai3904
10-22-2013, 05:18 PM
Michigan's Third Congressional District
October 15-16, 2013
665 voters

Do you approve or disapprove of the job Representative Justin Amash is doing in Congress?

Approve

37%

Disapprove

49%

Not sure

14%

If the election for Congress were held today, would you vote to re-elect Republican Justin Amash, or would you vote for his Democratic opponent?

Justin Amash

43%

Democratic opponent

47%

Not sure

10%

http://www.scribd.com/doc/178091218/MI-3-Results

FSP-Rebel
10-22-2013, 05:36 PM
That was basically a push poll telling the voters that he voted for the shutdown. Furthermore, it doesn't say it's a random sampling nor is there a margin of error. Frankly, members of Congress generally don't have high approval ratings nor would the average voter have a clue as to what their guy was up to in order to make a definitive decision. Republicans will have the edge in the midterms as O's crap will be hanging from every voter's ceiling plus the inner city vote will be down in many districts that aren't slanted left. I plan on running my own poll of the district and spread the word that he led the efforts against war in Syria and against NSA spying and gee I wonder what the outcome would look like. This is nothing other than a desperate attempt at showing a lack of support by a dem polling outfit, early on when accuracy doesn't matter nor does credibility, to let these 'business republicans' to run around with the montra that they need a new guy or they'll lose the seat. All BS

jkob
10-22-2013, 06:40 PM
PPP is worthless until about 2 weeks out. Before that they just shill for Democrats. Remember they had Sanford down big to Colbert?