donnay
10-22-2013, 03:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGZ4WeQwmIk

Elias Graves
10-22-2013, 04:05 PM
Lol

angelatc
10-22-2013, 04:32 PM
Personally, I thought the guy in the beard acted like Secret Service. And there are 3 similar gray suits in the shot, which is part of what made me think that. Gray suit, blue shirt, blue tie. Looks pretty uniform to me.

And after she leaves, he looks around like he's making sure nothing else is going on.

It isn't in this video, but she had something taped to the back of her arm. I wondered what that was.

10-22-2013, 04:47 PM
what's the patch on the back of the fainting girl's arm?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-22-2013, 05:14 PM
What a dick. The funny thing is that people will look at that and still insist it's real.

MelissaWV
10-22-2013, 05:20 PM
what's the patch on the back of the fainting girl's arm?

It looks like gauze + tape. Maybe she got a flu shot? People have wretched reactions to them, especially if they have certain allergies. I don't know which would be worse : for this to be more of the dog and pony show with this administration, or for it to be a genuinely bad reaction and possible fainting (and is she pregnant?) and for the only reaction to be to usher her off.

Zippyjuan
10-22-2013, 05:38 PM
She is looking pretty shaky from the start of the video.

Some more information:
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/Decoder-Wire/2013/1022/Obama-helps-fainting-woman-Why-was-she-lightheaded-video

The woman’s name is Karmel Allison. She is pregnant and has been diagnosed with diabetes. She had not drunk enough water before the outdoor event, she told Business Insider, and eventually began to feel faint.

donnay
10-22-2013, 05:48 PM

Some more information:
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/Decoder-Wire/2013/1022/Obama-helps-fainting-woman-Why-was-she-lightheaded-video

Why didn't Obama offer her a bottle water? Maybe Hillary was in the back with some.

MelissaWV
10-22-2013, 05:51 PM
Why didn't Obama offer her a bottle water? Maybe Hillary was in the back with some.

Honestly? I doubt she was going to interrupt the speech with "I need water!" I've been in that spot before, but then again I'm wondering why she went to an outdoor sunny event where she'd likely have to stand around in dress shoes on camera and (guessing) recently got blood drawn or got a shot... that's pretty much a recipe for disaster.

AngryCanadian
10-22-2013, 05:51 PM

Some more information:

Did you hear what one of the person said in the group or Obama? what a cast. A cast stands for acting cast. And honestly this is not first time in which Obama had a Fainting women.

Dr.3D
10-22-2013, 05:55 PM
Yeah, the Beatles had fainting women all the time.

MelissaWV
10-22-2013, 05:55 PM
Did you hear what one of the person said in the group or Obama? what a cast. A cast stands for acting cast. And honestly this is not first time in which Obama had a Fainting women.

I heard him say "Good catch, by the way" but I didn't hear the other part. It may be because the video in the OP has so much voiceover stop-and-start nonsense.

MelissaWV
10-22-2013, 05:57 PM
Ms. Allison has not actually signed up for Obamacare yet, or attempted to. But she’s looked at whether she’d be able to make use of the law, given that she has a preexisting condition, and was happy to learn that diabetes would not preclude her from getting what she felt was affordable coverage.

Now THAT is funny. She hasn't really looked into it, but she just knows she's going to qualify for affordable coverage despite being pregnant and diabetic at the time!

(what?)

Zippyjuan
10-22-2013, 05:58 PM

Anybody who speaks in front of millions is eventually going to have somebody pass out at an event. Might not have made the news but probably happened to Rand or Ron Paul as well.

Demigod
10-22-2013, 05:59 PM
How can a man giving a speech see that another person directly behind his back is about to fall without even turning before that.It is no way even in his peripheral vision.

This is more set up than when Hillary was shot at in Bosnia.

donnay
10-22-2013, 06:02 PM
Honestly? I doubt she was going to interrupt the speech with "I need water!" I've been in that spot before, but then again I'm wondering why she went to an outdoor sunny event where she'd likely have to stand around in dress shoes on camera and (guessing) recently got blood drawn or got a shot... that's pretty much a recipe for disaster.

I guess I should have indicated that I was being sarcastic. If you watch the video, fainting episodes happen a lot for Obama while campaigning. In many of the instances he would offer a bottle water to the people who fainted.

AngryCanadian
10-22-2013, 06:03 PM
How can a man giving a speech see that another person directly behind his back is about to fall without even turning before that.It is no way even in his peripheral vision.

This is more set up than when Hillary was shot at in Bosnia.

Exactly, if you watch it again you can see how Obama turns and looks at her before she supposedly faints? and while she's fainting why didn't the beard guy helped her out? after all he was near her.

Why was he smiling?

Antischism
10-22-2013, 06:08 PM
Haha, when I heard about the incident, I immediately knew people would try to turn it into some conspiracy.

donnay
10-22-2013, 06:09 PM
Exactly, if you watch it again you can see how Obama turns and looks at her before she supposedly faints? and while she's fainting why didn't the beard guy helped her out? after all he was near her.

Why was he smiling?

Like the funny narrator said, it must have been a queue on his teleprompter ... [Turn around catch fainting woman]. LOL!

donnay
10-22-2013, 06:09 PM
Haha, when I heard about the incident, I immediately knew people would try to turn it into some conspiracy.

It's not a conspiracy it is an act.

MelissaWV
10-22-2013, 06:11 PM
I guess I should have indicated that I was being sarcastic. If you watch the video, fainting episodes happen a lot for Obama while campaigning. In many of the instances he would offer a bottle water to the people who fainted.

Oops ... Got that now, sorry. I thought it was a reaction just to what Zippy posted. I am willing to bet fainters happen at a lot of outdoor campaign events, though; we just hear about it less because I doubt Ron, for instance, would stop his speech to weave someone's story into it to make himself seem more godly. He's more the kind of man who'd inquire after the person's health later. Obama literally incorporates anyone's distress into his speeches. It's horrifying and mesmerizing at once.

RonPaulFanInGA
10-22-2013, 06:14 PM

It's like clockwork here.

Only wish this site was around in 1999, so we could have funny threads about how Harris and Klebold were brainwashed by the CIA.

Zippyjuan
10-22-2013, 06:33 PM
Ron Paul passes out and some called it "politically convenient":
http://us-infantry.com/ron-paul-offers-explanation-for-gaffe/

The Internet was ablaze today following a tweet from former Representative Ron Paul’s Twitter account. The tweet claimed that, “Chris Kyle’s death seems to confirm that “he who lives by the sword dies by the sword,” and that, “Treating PTSD at a firing range doesn’t make sense.”

This was quickly met with sharp criticism from those among the military and veteran community. Paul’s words were quickly condemned from all corners of the Internet with voices calling for an explanation for what many viewed to be insensitive and offensive language.

From the offices of Ron Paul came this explanation:

“Some time this morning, former Representative Paul suffered a dizzy spell and fainted. Representative Paul was taken to a nearby hospital where he was diagnosed with a brain clot that required immediate emergency surgery.

Representative Paul is recovering privately with his family by his side.

Unfortunately, prior to suffering the dizzy spell, Representative Paul had released a tweet that was a result of the blood clot’s affect on his ability to think rationally. The Representative assures his followers that these words were out of character and do not represent his personal beliefs and were nothing more than the mad rantings of a man suffering a serious medical problem with his brain.

Representative Paul extends his gratitude to the members of the military and their families who have sacrificed so much during these times of conflict and wishes peace to the Kyle and Littlefield families.”

Many are calling into question the validity and timing of Representative Paul’s sudden serious illness. It is not clear if Representative Paul will allow the release of his medical information – though we are pushing his aides to do so to settle any doubt to his claims.

ronpaulfollower999
10-22-2013, 06:54 PM

I'm pretty sure that's satire (the "press release"). I don't think Ron's ever been hospitalized with a blood clot.

donnay
10-22-2013, 06:55 PM

*ALERT*
http://us-infantry.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/SATIRICAL_NEWS4.jpg

Zippyjuan
10-22-2013, 07:02 PM
It still shows how people can over-react to normal events thinking they are somehow "controlled".

VoluntaryAmerican
10-22-2013, 07:04 PM
I love this guys narration.

VoluntaryAmerican
10-22-2013, 07:09 PM

Some more information:

Did you watch the entire video?

Tod
10-22-2013, 07:21 PM
I remember a thing on the stage in grade school....we were all standing for quite a while rehearsing, when one of my classmates fainted.....ker-plunk hit the floor like a sack of potatoes.

Dr.3D
10-22-2013, 08:48 PM
I remember a thing on the stage in grade school....we were all standing for quite a while rehearsing, when one of my classmates fainted.....ker-plunk hit the floor like a sack of potatoes.
That used to happen regularly in military Boot Camp. They made us stand so long, some folks would lock their knees and then fall over like a post. We were told to never lock our knees and that way they would bend if we passed out and we wouldn't smack our head on the pavement so hard when we fell.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-22-2013, 09:29 PM
It's not a conspiracy it is an act.

Exactly. It happens so much that the handlers discuss it with the politicians. I saw the gushing TV news reporters, and they portrayed it with all the spontaneity of spotting a falling star in the sky. The politician's reaction tries to appear off the cuff and cool, instead of just acknowledging it.

I love how Zero turns around and those nitwits around him turn it into a cute sketch, complete with applause.

Weston White
10-23-2013, 01:54 AM
Anybody who speaks in front of millions is eventually going to have somebody pass out at an event. Might not have made the news but probably happened to Rand or Ron Paul as well.

Oh please, just stop already. That was so clearly staged, as there was somebody positioned off to their right had signaled to both of them—cutting “Obama” off midsentence and in the process distracting all from that repetitiously rambling rant of his about how so very good all of this actually is for us all—just seconds before that so awkwardly timed occurrence took place.

That being said I did not catch this thread earlier and made one under the new Obamacare forum:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?431165-Obama-Obamacare-and-his-Kabuki-Theater

Weston White
10-23-2013, 02:08 AM

She lives in SoCal, so I highly doubt she traveled to D.C. to got shots or testing done (and the trip would have given enough time to recuperate), while seeking out fame and fortune behind the shadow of “Obama’s” current agenda. I don't think blood is ever taken from the underneath of one’s arm; perhaps she is participating in testing and that is how she got hooked up as both a blogger and benefactor to the Obama administration?

http://type1diabetes.about.com/b/2010/10/20/innovative-insulin-patch-pen-gets-fda-approval.htm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2184599/Patch-replace-insulin-jabs-diabetics.html

Weston White
10-23-2013, 02:19 AM

It is no more of a conspiracy than your average television commercial… Or have you always been under the impression that those were just as real too? The only real difference being that the former is intent on being an epic joke at the expense of every single American and the latter only upon those imbecilic enough to actually try and take a bite.

devil21
10-23-2013, 03:44 AM
Hillary's clip at the end was the best.

Honestly? I doubt she was going to interrupt the speech with "I need water!"

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/990528/thumbs/o-MARCO-RUBIO-DRINK-570.jpg

MelissaWV
10-23-2013, 04:11 AM
She lives in SoCal, so I highly doubt she traveled to D.C. to got shots or testing done (and the trip would have given enough time to recuperate), while seeking out fame and fortune behind the shadow of “Obama’s” current agenda. I don't think blood is ever taken from the underneath of one’s arm; perhaps she is participating in testing and that is how she got hooked up as both a blogger and benefactor to the Obama administration?

http://type1diabetes.about.com/b/2010/10/20/innovative-insulin-patch-pen-gets-fda-approval.htm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2184599/Patch-replace-insulin-jabs-diabetics.html

You don't think she would have gotten a flu shot as part of the nonsense "I have healthcare now" circus she was in? You know, this poor little person who could not afford insurance (but how did she get to DC hmmm)?

That doesn't look like a patch to me, but whatever floats you guys' boat.

This is really not the most important thing out there. I simply don't care. Staged or not, it's ridiculous.

PaulConventionWV
10-23-2013, 08:17 AM

Some more information:

Of course she did.

PaulConventionWV
10-23-2013, 08:20 AM

Have they said anything? In fact, who else who does public speaking has actually said anything, and have they done it as many times as Obama?

PaulConventionWV
10-23-2013, 08:25 AM
It still shows how people can over-react to normal events thinking they are somehow "controlled".

Hahaha! You got called out for using a source you didn't even know was satire and now you're trying to justify it by saying it still means something. It doesn't mean shit. It's a joke, satire, sarcasm, not real. It doesn't show anything.

Todd
10-23-2013, 08:32 AM
I think these people fainted like girls did at Beatles concerts.

Cept these are Liberal girls fainting over actually seeing their Messiah.

specsaregood
10-23-2013, 08:33 AM
./

green73
10-23-2013, 11:42 AM
Drudge is running this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eupEkeYOhj4

MelissaWV
10-23-2013, 05:48 PM
This years flu shot (I forget the version, but its the one that doesn't go into the muscle) can cause a huge rash. All the nurses at my wife's work got it last week and still have a huge 2-3" round nasty looking rash/irritation.

Ewww sounds like a bad batch. I had mine (another high-risk field so we tend to wind up getting it) and it just caused the usual arm ache. No rashes anywhere throughout our little corner or at the big hospital.

specsaregood
10-23-2013, 06:07 PM
Ewww sounds like a bad batch. I had mine (another high-risk field so we tend to wind up getting it) and it just caused the usual arm ache. No rashes anywhere throughout our little corner or at the big hospital.

My comment was more to the point that its just the type of rash you might choose to coverup if you knew you were gonna be on national tv.

enhanced_deficit
10-25-2013, 12:01 AM
SWC drone king's compassion was fake... well that is big surprise. Typical Dems playbook.