PDA

View Full Version : ID-Cops shoot two year old boy's dog right in front of him.

Anti Federalist
10-22-2013, 12:41 PM
The Officers are safe.

I know you were all concerned.

Not clear what the asshole cops were doing there, outside of "investigating", or who called them.

Owner of dog says her son 'saw his best friend get shot' by officer

By Michael Locklear Published: Oct 21, 2013 at 11:12 PM MDT

http://www.kboi2.com/news/local/Boise-police-shoot-kill-dog-228652671.html

BOISE, Idaho (KBOI) - Officers investigating a theft ended up shooting and killing a dog Sunday.

http://i.imgur.com/oW0EIHx.jpg

"Officers never want to harm an animal," Deputy Chief Pete Ritter said in a statement. "The dog came upon the officers quickly and they felt it was about to bite them."

Gabrielle Stropkai said Kita, her mixed-breed dog, was no threat to the officers.

"She avoided them," said Stropkai. "She walked around them. She never stopped. She never ran towards them."

The dog was shot 10 feet from its doorstep, where Stropkai said the dog was heading after going to the bathroom. Her son Hayden, 2, witnessed the incident.

"He screamed, and luckily, one of the neighbors, swooped him up and took him inside because she saw the reaction on his face," Stropkai said. "He just saw his best friend get shot. He's never seen anything like that before."

Kita gave birth to puppies two weeks ago. Without their mother, Stropkai has to make sure they're fed by bottle every few hours.

She hopes disciplinary action is taken against the officer.

A news release from BPD said the "officer made an instant decision to fire a single shot at the dog when it reached less than three feet from the officers."

jkr
10-22-2013, 12:44 PM
SCUM
BAGS

Dr.3D
10-22-2013, 12:46 PM
When am I going to read one of the officers was bitten?
I would like to know how often officers are bitten.
Is it so often these people are bitten that they feel the need to take preemptive measures? (obviously the excuse of being bitten is overly used)

jtap
10-22-2013, 12:57 PM
This is so far past insane. When is anyone going to look into this "training" these morons are receiving?

aGameOfThrones
10-22-2013, 12:58 PM
One of my dogs bit me yesterday(hurt and had a very small puncture wound), she didn't do it out of anger else I would have had to go to the ER. Why did she bite me? I took her plate of food away when I was feeding her. What did I do? No, I didn't shoot her. I Cesar millan her. Today she came to me submissive.

It's my plate and my food!- Cesar millan

TruckinMike
10-22-2013, 01:04 PM
This is so far past insane. When is anyone going to look into this "training" these morons are receiving?
More appropriately, when are we going to start arresting these pukes, trying them behind our neighbors barns, and immediately executing their sentence? And yes, we should have a court appointed attorney for them as well as a few thousand charges --- to give him something to do.

Athan
10-22-2013, 01:12 PM
They need to sue the individual cops. Suing the department and county means squat. These cops need to have a record for future references of abuse.

Lucille
10-22-2013, 01:17 PM
Sociopaths.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-22-2013, 01:30 PM
You don't understand. Cops are good people too.

ZENemy
10-22-2013, 01:46 PM
This person is ready to march to fema if it saves a cops toenail.

Restrain your dogs folks. Now that officer has to live with what the owner made him do.

SeanTX
10-22-2013, 02:32 PM
They need to sue the individual cops. Suing the department and county means squat. These cops need to have a record for future references of abuse.

Doesn't "qualified immunity" prevent that in most cases ?

And reading the comments on that news story explains why this happens so often, lots of bootlickers chiming in with the "cops need to go home safe no matter what it takes" crap ...

JK/SEA
10-22-2013, 02:52 PM
you can't tell me that dog didn't have the look of a killer in its eyes....

didn't see it?.....yeah..me neither.

Anti Federalist
10-22-2013, 05:10 PM
////

Czolgosz
10-22-2013, 05:22 PM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121205194059/simpsons/images/e/e9/Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

tod evans
10-22-2013, 05:24 PM
Poor kid. :(

Another family or a few families who've learned a painful lesson.

Mani
10-22-2013, 11:45 PM
You know Cops are the only ones that have to deal with these animals.

No other profession has the risk and danger associated dealing with the creatures on a regular basis. If so, I'm sure you would be hearing stories of how terribly they have been bitten or about how many dogs they had to kill on their regular job.

Oh wait...

http://media.propertycasualty360.com/propertycasualty360/article/2013/05/15/Mailman.jpg