PDA

View Full Version : What This Crowd of 2,000+ Did to Honor a Fallen Army Ranger and Thwart Westboro Baptist Church

aGameOfThrones
10-21-2013, 11:50 AM
Patterson was killed Oct. 6 during an attack in the Zhari district of Afghanistan. Three others died on the same mission to stop a suicide bomber.

http://news.yahoo.com/crowd-2-000-did-honor-fallen-army-ranger-070356191.html

Some of the comments:

Rob
3 hours ago 2 97
I see zero difference between WBC and Islamic extremists. Zero. The rhetoric may differ somewhat, but the intent is exactly the same. Why isn't seal team six tasked with taking these freaks out?
More
Collapse Replies (14) Reply

John
2 hours ago 0 4
amen
More

Devin
2 hours ago 0 2
i am guessing we dont want to use our best team just right.
More

Arnold
2 hours ago 1 4
send a drone
More

Roy
1 hour ago 0 8
Rob the difference is that these idiots are all talk and no action. They don't have the cojones to plant a bomb or behead an innocent person so they are not a threat.A Chihuahua dog makes a lot of racket with it's yap-yap barking, but you don't put it down because it makes an irritating noise.
More

Manrep
1 hour ago 0 7
I agree Rob, I am surprised that the rest of the Baptist community isn't taking steps to squash this group , it makes it bad for all Baptists that keep quiet ( not that they need any help ! ) I always find it difficult to understand the thinking , that God hates the troops and this country , but not THEIR behavior ??? Raising children to be haters ...isn't that corrupting the morals of a minor ?
More

Zeke
1 hour ago 1 6
Funny, I feel the same way about everyone that tries to push their religion on others in any way possible, like through legislation.
More

StuckInTheMidowWithU
1 hour ago 6 3
No difference in the Republcan congress holding America hostage
More

Sentinel
1 hour ago 2 2
@stuck---you're own INTOLERANCE is showing.
More

Chad Vader
1 hour ago 4 1
Rob - What you should have said...

"I see zero difference between WBC and religion in general."
More

gizmo
58 minutes ago 2 9
@Rob - I totally agree.
The WBC represents a minority of radicals/terrorists hoping to spread their "venom"!
More

Brad Hayden
43 minutes ago 1 1
Can you imagine the look on their faces when they die and stand before Christ in judgement, and all these funerals come up against them? I'd sure like to be a fly on that wall.
More

DM
33 minutes ago 0 3
Having free speech means tolerating the free speech of others, even speech that infuriates you.
More

Ixnay66
26 minutes ago 0 0
I think the difference is islamic terrorists kill people. The Westboro Church is incredibly pathetic though. If the people from that church were turds in my toilet it wouldn't be worth my time to flush.
More

Chad Vader
19 minutes ago 0 0
Yea ok. Tell that to the parents whose child jumped off the water tower last week. Because she was picked on by "incredibly pathetic" piers.
More