PDA

View Full Version : Grilling the Park Service Bullies

TaftFan
10-20-2013, 10:23 PM
http://nationalreview.com/article/361564/grilling-park-service-bullies-john-fund

Makes you wonder...if people would do this to WW2 veterans....would they implement martial law?

pcosmar
10-20-2013, 10:25 PM
I don't wonder.
I expect it.

bolil
10-20-2013, 10:29 PM
Yeah, it is really not even a question. The pigs will do whatever those-that-fill-the-trough ask of them. If they tell their hoofless Sus to arrest people for drugs, the pigs will do it. If they tell them to round people up and put them on a train, they will do that too.

Tod
10-20-2013, 10:45 PM
No question in my alleged mind: nearly ALL leo's will comply with such orders. Those who refuse will at some point be arrested, although at first they will probably just be fired until government realizes that by turning them loose they are providing the opposition with trained personnel that was privy to "inside information".

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-20-2013, 10:49 PM
They are weaklings. They would comply not only if their job is on the line, but also for small sanctions such as shunning by their co-workers.

Mani
10-20-2013, 11:48 PM
Guess you found out who the Park Police work for....And it's not the American People...

Who knew that barking orders and trying to scare and intimidate old people would be so much fun...