PDA

View Full Version : Hannity Radio Show Jam Today

Scribbler de Stebbing
05-18-2007, 01:15 PM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2007/180507hannity.htm

He's on right now. From the article: Today we are targeting the Sean Hannity radio show for a phone jam to educate Shaun on the fact that his smearing of Ron Paul and soft-peddling of the amnesty bill will not go without opposition.

The number is 800.941.7326.

Call today and call throughout next week.

(Don't mention "Ron Paul" to the screener. Say you want to talk about amnesty or whatever. But TALK about that, then mention RP.)

JoshLowry
05-18-2007, 01:20 PM
I moved this thread to General Discussion.

We need some eyeballs on this people.

Let's make some phone calls. Please think of what you want to say. Ask a good question.

Gabecpa
05-18-2007, 01:21 PM
I moved this thread to General Discussion.

We need some eyeballs on this people.

Let's make some phone calls.

Isn't this the sleazy, spamming, tinfoil hat type stuff the MSM is painting all Ron Paul supporters as?

JoshLowry
05-18-2007, 01:23 PM
It's a tough call, but I think he should be asked to stop smearing RP.

Gabecpa
05-18-2007, 01:25 PM

For sure, but nothing out of control hopefully. None of you wacko 911 conspiracy guys call please:)

CurtisLow
05-18-2007, 01:28 PM

I think thats what Hannity gets paid to do... to be a dick

JoshLowry
05-18-2007, 01:30 PM
For sure, but nothing out of control hopefully.

Of course we are to always be as nice about as we can. The truth tends to make the most sense. No need to be uncivil about it.

Melchior
05-18-2007, 01:45 PM
Remember to pretend that you agree with Hannity or put an on act that you are a dumb liberal. If you tell the call screener that you disagree you will never get on air because Hannity cannot defend his position against the truth.

Is that for real? :rolleyes:

MsDoodahs
05-18-2007, 01:51 PM
I know I shouldn't laugh...but...

:D :D

romelll
05-18-2007, 01:57 PM
I have already asked that rude dirt bag Sean Hannity to send me his mailing address. My mother gave me one of his books and I wish to send it back to him. I was polite in my request.

I will ask my fellow Ron Paul Republicans/Democrats/Libertarians/Independents to be polite in sending comments to these twits. Don't stoop to their level.

However, that being said if someone gets that neo con on the air ask"why have you become what you hate?" The way he treated RP is an embarrasment to anyone who considers themself a "gentleman".

Scribbler de Stebbing
05-18-2007, 01:57 PM
He's only taking calls from immigrants right now. Hope he didn't catch whiff of this. But what's he going to do, not take calls? That'd be hilarious!

cujothekitten
05-18-2007, 01:58 PM
Isn't this the sleazy, spamming, tinfoil hat type stuff the MSM is painting all Ron Paul supporters as?

Ah, so it's spamming when people become active and passionate about their candidate? It's sleazy to voice your opposition? Wonderful show of freedom and conservativism their buddy. Perhaps you'd feel better in North Korea... I hear it's wonderful this time of year.

romelll
05-18-2007, 02:19 PM
Who got on and "agreed" to the immigration bill?? That was a hoot

Scribbler de Stebbing
05-18-2007, 02:27 PM
Mitzi, I think. 2 calls so far. Good job. Let's keep going today and next week!

(I hate that I have to listen to Hannity, though. The sacrifices I make . . .)

Scribbler de Stebbing
05-18-2007, 02:29 PM
Uh oh. Brian from Austin made Sean hit the 7 second delay. I could feel that one coming. Wonder what he said?

billv
05-19-2007, 02:19 AM
I'm not sure if Hannity is paid to be a dick. He may just be that way naturally. He sure looked like it after the debate.

Mattsa
05-19-2007, 02:49 AM
I have already asked that rude dirt bag Sean Hannity to send me his mailing address. My mother gave me one of his books and I wish to send it back to him. I was polite in my request.

I will ask my fellow Ron Paul Republicans/Democrats/Libertarians/Independents to be polite in sending comments to these twits. Don't stoop to their level.

However, that being said if someone gets that neo con on the air ask"why have you become what you hate?" The way he treated RP is an embarrasment to anyone who considers themself a "gentleman".

Quite right!

Good manners don't cost anything! Use them!

jon_perez
05-19-2007, 05:19 AM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2007/180507hannity.htm

"Today we are targeting the Sean Hannity radio show for a phone jam to educate Shaun on the fact that his smearing of Ron Paul and soft-peddling of the amnesty bill will not go without opposition.

In the aftermath of Tuesday's Republican Party debate, Hannity encouraged people to vote against Ron Paul and tried to smear him in a one on one interview."I don't see what is wrong in principle with encouraging people to vote for or against a particular candidate. I would also like to know if calling someone a "warmongering, anti-American Neo-con elite" counts as a smear or not. Not to sound like I'm trying to defend Hannity, but shouldn't we all be aware of the adage "pot calling the kettle black"...

"Remember to pretend that you agree with Hannity or put an on act that you are a dumb liberal. If you tell the call screener that you disagree you will never get on air because Hannity cannot defend his position against the truth."If Hannity is unreasonable to begin with, I don't see what the point of debating him in the first place is.

jon_perez
05-19-2007, 05:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cch-yKaTyW4

Then again... it made for really amusing radio... :D

billv
05-19-2007, 04:22 PM
Hannity looked totally uncivilized in his treatment of Congressman Paul, or for that matter, any of his guests. I just love the way Congressman Paul carries himself with dignity. I don't think he's stooped to slamming anyone yet. I think one of my favorite moments in the campaign so far is when Alan Colmes suggested a Giuliani-Paul debate. He said "Why I'd be delighted to debate him on foreign policy". He sounded so enthused and charming about it. It was just one of those things I remember about him that made me like him even more.