PDA

View Full Version : Ron Should Answer the People

chadrickm
11-28-2007, 08:49 PM
Because of the great "fairness" in time I think Paul should offer (at the debate) to answer a lot of these questions on YouTube itself. Please do it Dr. Paul. Show these people you have answers even if CNN doesn't think you are relevant. Man this upsets me, but I didn't expect any better.

Matthew Zak
11-28-2007, 08:52 PM
I, foolishly, expected a little better. Considering the move up in the polls, the mass donation day... I didn't think they'd try to get away with this. But it's just so blatant. I am so angry.

I agree, I hope Ron addresses every question he was asked and sends the links to CNN with the title, "What I would have said, were I given as much time as the other candidates".

chestertime
11-28-2007, 08:53 PM
There's 5000 questions. No way he could do all that.

Answering all the ones asked tonight isn't a bad idea - the ones that were tossed to other candidates but not him.

chadrickm
11-28-2007, 09:00 PM
I'm asking Ron to do this and we will make sure people see the videos! I wish he would have put this "offer to answer" in his YouTube video.

gerryb
11-28-2007, 09:20 PM
Because of the great "fairness" in time I think Paul should offer (at the debate) to answer a lot of these questions on YouTube itself. Please do it Dr. Paul. Show these people you have answers even if CNN doesn't think you are relevant. Man this upsets me, but I didn't expect any better.

I agree, I was looking at http://www.youtube.com/republicandebate and felt it would be great for Ron Paul to answer/address each question that was aired.

wgadget
11-28-2007, 09:21 PM
I, foolishly, expected a little better. Considering the move up in the polls, the mass donation day... I didn't think they'd try to get away with this. But it's just so blatant. I am so angry.

I agree, I hope Ron addresses every question he was asked and sends the links to CNN with the title, "What I would have said, were I given as much time as the other candidates".

I was thinking the same thing. He should offer his answer to all of the questions asked tonight that he DIDN"T get to answer.

Mental Dribble
11-28-2007, 09:25 PM
Absolutely, I agree. He should answer each of the questions aired tonight in a short, 90 second video that we can start to circulate.

I can't believe they pulled that crap "we know your wont get the nomination" I also cant belive the first question sent to him was about something 90% of americans know nothing about, the push for a north american union. They did that knowing it would be hard to answer without coming off as a radical or kooky.

CNN SCREWED RON PAUL MASSIVELY!

chadrickm
11-28-2007, 09:45 PM
Bump

Rex
11-28-2007, 09:46 PM
Indeed. i agree