PDA

View Full Version : Official RaisinTV political debate thread

RaisinTV
10-19-2013, 07:44 AM
I hope you liberty-lovers will allow me the liberty to spark a debate about libertarian ideas by sharing my youtube videos on various political subjects. I'll update this thread whenever I make a new one.

I'll start of the thread with this one (discuss below):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz54yHnDBQg

You can view the rest of my videos at:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RaisinTVofficial

Thanks for watching!

asurfaholic
10-19-2013, 09:36 AM
I hope you liberty-lovers will allow me the liberty to spark a debate about libertarian ideas by sharing my youtube videos on various political subjects. I'll update this thread whenever I make a new one.

I'll start of the thread with this one (discuss below):

Thanks for watching!

Easy solution.

End the corporate "personhood" and if a (company) is found liable for knowingly committing a wrongdoing - the corp should face lawsuits, AS WELL as the people who run the corporation - they should all be held PERSONALLY liable and should PERSONALLY face criminal charges if applicable.

If the people who run the corporation FEAR loosing everything they have, they will be less likely to risk it.

Cleaner44
10-19-2013, 10:32 AM
Cool idea, but I find the synthesised voices annoying.

If there is anyone that ever says "corporations will always do what is right", I have never meet or heard them. It is quite obvious that employees in corporations will often make poor decisions. Regardless of that fact, the free market is vastly superior to the system of crooked regulators that statists endorse. Of course the statists don't admit that the regulators are crooked, they want to pretend that the regulators are do-gooders looking out for the public, but that is as false as the idea of corporations always doing what is right.

Sorry I can't debate or discuss your video more in depth because after 1 minute of that synthetic audio I had to stop listening.