PDA

View Full Version : TSA Air Marshal Arrested for Taking Cellphone Pictures up Womens' Skirts...

CaseyJones
10-18-2013, 09:25 AM
http://www.wtop.com/41/3484736/Air-marshal-from-Md-accused-of-upskirting

A federal air marshal has been arrested and accused of taking cell phone photographs underneath women's skirts as they boarded a plane at Nashville International Airport.

Nashville police say Adam J. Bartsch was on duty on Southwest Airline Flight 3132 on Thursday when a witness noticed he was taking the photos and grabbed his cell phone. Police say the witness notified a flight attendant and Bartsch was taken off the flight and charged with disorderly conduct.

WKRN-TV reports the Transportation Security Administration said Thursday afternoon that Bartsch was removed from duty and the TSA is assisting with the investigation. The agency said it is in the process of suspending or terminating Bartsch's employment.

The station said the 28-year-old Bartsch lives in Maryland.

Kords21
10-18-2013, 09:27 AM
Oh come on, he was just doing his job looking for terrorists. They can be anywhere you know. If you have nothing to hide...

aGameOfThrones
10-18-2013, 09:33 AM
Haha TSA grope inc assisting to investigate a pervert.

asurfaholic
10-18-2013, 09:38 AM
Pics or it didnt happen.....

Jk

angelatc
10-18-2013, 09:38 AM
Nashville police say Adam J. Bartsch was on duty on Southwest Airline Flight 3132 on Thursday when a witness noticed he was taking the photos and grabbed his cell phone.

Assaulting an air marshall? Welcome to the no-fly list, Mr Bartsch.

Mani
10-18-2013, 10:19 AM

That witness had some big balls to snatch something from a govt person. He could hav ended up being called a terrorist, strip searched and locked away for days and had to drink his own piss to survive for several days. Snatchng or attacking or behaving aggressively towards on one the untouchables is a quick way to a world of hurt.

Im wondering if the witness thought it was a normal perve and not an untouchabe perve.....

Glad to see some justice was actually carried out in this case.

ZENemy
10-18-2013, 10:22 AM
If the government shut down, who will flood the internet with upskirt vids?

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!!!!!!!?

sorry, that was was a weird rant.

XNavyNuke
10-18-2013, 11:19 AM
Humph! Holier-than-thou sheepdogs can be horn dawgs. Who could have guessed that?
XNN

AFPVet
10-18-2013, 11:23 AM

Not sure, but the witness could be an off duty cop.

donnay
10-18-2013, 11:32 AM
Abolish the TSA!

Ender
10-18-2013, 12:21 PM
Humph! Holier-than-thou sheepdogs can be horn dawgs. Who could have guessed that?
XNN

Shocker. :rolleyes:

eduardo89
10-18-2013, 12:53 PM
Abolish the TSA!

Abolish skirts! They're obviously a hazard to air marshals doing their job!

bunklocoempire
10-18-2013, 12:55 PM
Grope but don't look. Looks like we got another batch of consistent gumint morals going on here. :rolleyes::mad:

Government: "But he's a guy so it's different, women are groped by women in the TSA. Oh, and the whole gay thing doesn't apply when it's the government doing the girl on girl or guy on guy groping -so that's different too"

seapilot
10-18-2013, 03:00 PM
What a dumba$$. He could have worked the shift on the body scanner and seen a lot more than that without getting in trouble (That is what the other perverted T SA guys are thinking).

Anti Federalist
10-18-2013, 04:37 PM
But was the officer OK?

devil21
10-18-2013, 04:43 PM
Not sure, but the witness could be an off duty cop.

And air marshals are plain clothes so he probably didn't know the perv was one.

tangent4ronpaul
10-18-2013, 05:44 PM

Mr Bartsch is the air marshal.

But come on folks, we all know this will be the subject of an investigation and in a few months, after the public has forgotten about it, the results will be quietly released that either:

Mr Bartsch, as part of his official duties was acting on actionable intelligence that a female underwear bomber wearing a skirt was expected to board that flight.

OR

He was producing training material to help indoctrinate future TSA JBT's.

Nothing to see here, move on...

-t

Dr.3D
10-18-2013, 05:45 PM
When I was a kid, one of the boys at school mounted a mirror on the top of his shoe. When I first saw it, I thought he was being pretty inventive.

bunklocoempire
10-18-2013, 05:46 PM
But was the officer OK?
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

TaftFan
10-20-2013, 12:59 PM
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/national/air-marshal-charged-taking-upskirt-pics-passengers/nbRQd/

HOLLYWOOD
10-20-2013, 01:11 PM
Every Form of Physical Molestation by them...
Full Body Nude Backscattering by them...
Photographing up skirts...

Welcome yet another agency to the Federal Government: Perverted Security Agency

Mani
10-20-2013, 11:56 PM
But was the officer OK?

YEs but unfortunately he's going back to the High School Janitor position he had before getting the Air Marshal Job. Those are about the only jobs that have the same qualifications... :rolleyes:

Matt Collins
10-21-2013, 01:47 PM
I'm kind of amazed this is against the law. Obviously I don't condone such activity, it's rude, but I would like to see which code was cited for the arrest?

enhanced_deficit
10-21-2013, 06:04 PM
This can't be the only such incidence.
Costs of supporting occupations of other people have been deep and wide spread.

MRK
10-22-2013, 02:45 AM
I'm kind of amazed this is against the law. Obviously I don't condone such activity, it's rude, but I would like to see which code was cited for the arrest?

This is an excellent question you pose.

It's photography in public... why is it outlawed? Google can safely collect Streetview photos of naked people based on the same legal defense.

Keith and stuff
10-22-2013, 05:14 AM

Perhaps Da Collins is the most pro-liberty poster on this Forum? :toady:

enhanced_deficit
10-22-2013, 09:00 AM
There are reasons that unlike 70% public support for Iraqi freedom in 2003, even Ted Cruz' quick Syria invasion for WMD search got ZERO traction in 2013; a decade of groping and freedom-living fear-living has started to catch up with people's attitudes.

Christian Liberty
10-22-2013, 09:03 AM
But was the officer OK?

Who cares?

Christian Liberty
10-22-2013, 09:04 AM

He's a TSA agent. And thus, a traitor. They exist to oppress us. Should we care?

MelissaWV
10-22-2013, 05:33 PM
Perhaps Da Collins is the most pro-liberty poster on this Forum? :toady:

Well, his entire life is lived at upskirt height, so obviously it is just photography of his daily view.

jmdrake
10-22-2013, 05:38 PM
He was probably went to upskirt vids once the "rapescan" machines implemented the "marshmallow man" algorithm. That and he's too dumb to figure out how to get the original images out.

enhanced_deficit
10-26-2013, 12:27 AM
There is news that Afghan freedom project about to end.

Philhelm
10-26-2013, 02:22 AM
I really don't understand why an adult would do this to begin with. I don't mean from an ethical or maturity aspect, but how exciting can photos of panties be when weighed against the potential risk of being discovered? Besides, graphic pictures and videos of hot, lipstick lesbians licking their naughty bits are literally two clicks away on the Internet. It would have never occurred to me to look at upskirt photos...yaaaaawn.

Matt Collins
10-26-2013, 11:09 AM
Again, I go back to the legality question.... what is the statue that makes this against the law?

What if she is standing over a shiny surface and the guy aims his camera downward to get a picture of the same thing? Is that against the law?

What if she sits awkwardly in a chair and allows a full view, is taking a picture of that against the law? How does the guy know if she intended others to see that that or not or just simply doesn't care? You don't have to ask permission of others to take a picture of them in plain view.

I mean you don't have the expectation of privacy in public view, but what constitutes public view in this case? Is there a statue here?

Obviously as I said it is very rude and crass and impolite and I don't condone this sort of activity, but does that mean it is illegal?