PDA

View Full Version : Booker offers $1000 to report anyone with a gun.

RPfan1992
10-17-2013, 02:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kBVxLdwSXM

tod evans
10-17-2013, 02:06 PM
Cops.

You owe me $7,983,654,000

AuH20
10-17-2013, 02:12 PM
How much for some bullitz?!?? I got a good lead on alotta bullitz.

unknown
10-17-2013, 02:43 PM
Buy $250 gun.

Sell to Jersey City.

Profit.

bunklocoempire
10-17-2013, 02:56 PM
That's a pretty clever disguise for an up and coming slave owner.

EDIT: lol, I got + repped for this and I say hell yeah. Why not "go there" first? It sure seems to get dragged there anyways.

Troll the f'n msm narrative trolls first! Own the "slave argument" ..er..uh.. so to speak.... :)

mad cow
10-17-2013, 03:31 PM
P.S.
I didn't even need to take a second job to get this reward money.
I simply took it from the taxpayers at gunpoint.

DamianTV
10-17-2013, 03:39 PM
Be afraid of Guns so that the people will demand that ALL GUNS be taken away. Be Afraid of your Freedom.

Scrapmo
10-17-2013, 06:01 PM
Cops.

You owe me $7,983,654,000

Winner.

Cleaner44
10-17-2013, 06:18 PM
My first thought was that people should report a cop every time they see one.

Anti Federalist
10-17-2013, 06:38 PM
And I'll just drop this off here...

Contrary to popular belief, the Gestapo was not the all-pervasive, omnipotent agency in German society.[32] In Germany proper, many towns and cities had fewer than 50 official Gestapo personnel. For example, in 1939 Stettin and Frankfurt am Main only had a total of 41 Gestapo men combined.[32] In Düsseldorf, the local Gestapo office of only 281 men were responsible for the entire Lower Rhine region, which comprised 4 million people.[33] "V-men", as undercover Gestapo agents were known, were used to infiltrate Social Democratic and Communist opposition groups, but this was more the exception, not the rule.[34] The Gestapo office in Saarbrücken had 50 full-term informers in 1939.[34] The District Office in Nuremberg, which had the responsibility for all of northern Bavaria, employed a total of 80–100 full-term informers between 1943 and 1945.[34] The vast majority of Gestapo informers were not full-term informers working undercover, but were rather ordinary citizens who for whatever reason chose to denounce those they knew to the Gestapo.[35]

According to Canadian historian Robert Gellately's analysis of the local offices established, the Gestapo was—for the most part—made up of bureaucrats and clerical workers who depended upon denunciations by citizens for their information.[36] Gellately argued that it was because of the widespread willingness of Germans to inform on each other to the Gestapo that Germany between 1933 and 1945 was a prime example of panopticism.[37] Indeed, the Gestapo—at times—was overwhelmed with denunciations and most of its time was spent sorting out the credible from the less credible denunciations.[38] Many of the local offices were understaffed and overworked, struggling with the paper load caused by so many denunciations.[39] Gellately has also suggested that the Gestapo was "a reactive organization" "...which was constructed within German society and whose functioning was structurally dependent on the continuing co-operation of German citizens".[40]

After 1939, when many Gestapo personnel were called up for war-related work such as service with the Einsatzgruppen, the level of overwork and understaffing at the local offices increased.[39] For information about what was happening in German society, the Gestapo continued to be mostly dependent upon denunciations.[41] 80% of all Gestapo investigations were started in response to information provided by denunciations by ordinary Germans; while 10% were started in response to information provided by other branches of the German government and another 10% started in response to information that the Gestapo itself unearthed.[38]

Pericles
10-17-2013, 07:32 PM
Does this count?

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt317/Pericles-photo/c68d59ec-f7bd-48da-974f-7f8a2a90d2a0_zpsfbe9475f.jpg

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-17-2013, 07:38 PM
No surprise at all, especially since there are pansies right here on RPF who run to the moderators to report people.

Even heard there are two RPF members who are instilling fear with their terrifying posts.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-17-2013, 09:01 PM

I wholeheartedly share this perspective. It can't be emphasized enough, especially in light of recent testimony acknowledging (to Leahy) that the fish net phone tapping and other methods contribute little or nothing to apprehending terrorists and others.

It's a basic concept that plots, plans, and crimes are foiled because somebody opened his yap or somebody gave a tip. Randomness contributes nothing mathematically. People should be outraged by the money spent by these punks.

These "surveillance" programs are nothing but pathetic employment programs for a bunch of losers who wore their childhood decoder rings well into high school.

tangent4ronpaul
10-17-2013, 09:20 PM

My first thought was to find this bozo's schedule and phone in a tip to look for the guys around him with bulges under their coats...

-t

AFPVet
10-17-2013, 10:31 PM

Out of rep ammo, but + rep!

coastie
10-17-2013, 10:43 PM

Contrary to popular belief, the Gestapo was not the all-pervasive, omnipotent agency in German society.[32] In Germany proper, many towns and cities had fewer than 50 official Gestapo personnel. For example, in 1939 Stettin and Frankfurt am Main only had a total of 41 Gestapo men combined.[32] In Düsseldorf, the local Gestapo office of only 281 men were responsible for the entire Lower Rhine region, which comprised 4 million people.[33] "V-men", as undercover Gestapo agents were known, were used to infiltrate Social Democratic and Communist opposition groups, but this was more the exception, not the rule.[34] The Gestapo office in Saarbrücken had 50 full-term informers in 1939.[34] The District Office in Nuremberg, which had the responsibility for all of northern Bavaria, employed a total of 80–100 full-term informers between 1943 and 1945.[34] The vast majority of Gestapo informers were not full-term informers working undercover, but were rather ordinary citizens who for whatever reason chose to denounce those they knew to the Gestapo.[35]

According to Canadian historian Robert Gellately's analysis of the local offices established, the Gestapo was—for the most part—made up of bureaucrats and clerical workers who depended upon denunciations by citizens for their information.[36] Gellately argued that it was because of the widespread willingness of Germans to inform on each other to the Gestapo that Germany between 1933 and 1945 was a prime example of panopticism.[37] Indeed, the Gestapo—at times—was overwhelmed with denunciations and most of its time was spent sorting out the credible from the less credible denunciations.[38] Many of the local offices were understaffed and overworked, struggling with the paper load caused by so many denunciations.[39] Gellately has also suggested that the Gestapo was "a reactive organization" "...which was constructed within German society and whose functioning was structurally dependent on the continuing co-operation of German citizens".[40]

After 1939, when many Gestapo personnel were called up for war-related work such as service with the Einsatzgruppen, the level of overwork and understaffing at the local offices increased.[39] For information about what was happening in German society, the Gestapo continued to be mostly dependent upon denunciations.[41] 80% of all Gestapo investigations were started in response to information provided by denunciations by ordinary Germans; while 10% were started in response to information provided by other branches of the German government and another 10% started in response to information that the Gestapo itself unearthed.[38]

So many parallels, it's sickening.A much more efficient system could be set up today. Imagine if Hitler had the NSA at his disposal...:eek:

Soon - one will.:(

DamianTV
10-18-2013, 01:07 AM
Does this count?

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt317/Pericles-photo/c68d59ec-f7bd-48da-974f-7f8a2a90d2a0_zpsfbe9475f.jpg

You took the GPS tag out of that photo, correct?

HOLLYWOOD
10-18-2013, 01:30 AM
WARSAW PACT... countries like Czechoslovakia, it has been confirmed how it worked there... broadcasting on TV, Radio, & Print... to report on citizens, coworkers, relatives, and even family members if they possessed anything that was not authorized, if they spoke of freedom, defecting, escaping, black markets, etc. If you reported individuals or groups, one can receive certificates, medals, and cash rewards from the state.

American people don't realize the psychological warfare being conducted on them... ideological subversion and indoctrination. So let's go full circle back to former KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov and his analysis/warning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqIcAiJPEW0

devil21
10-18-2013, 02:33 AM
On a positive note, he can't be any worse than Lautenberg was. I do worry about him being groomed as a 2016 Dem candidate. He's a slick politician.

Pericles
10-18-2013, 08:42 PM
You took the GPS tag out of that photo, correct?

There might be something else awaiting uninvited visitors at that location.

fr33
10-18-2013, 08:50 PM
Oh wow. I remember this video. For some reason I didn't realize that this was the same guy who just got elected.