AuH20
10-17-2013, 01:49 PM
Jess Benton is debating for his boss now? Grima Wormtongue? :D

http://www.kentucky.com/2013/09/17/2827765/sparks-fly-as-republican-bevin.html

angelatc
10-17-2013, 01:54 PM

http://www.kentucky.com/2013/09/17/2827765/sparks-fly-as-republican-bevin.html

Benton then peppered Bevin with specific questions "to show what you do and do not know" about being a U.S. senator.
They included how many articles there are in the U.S. Constitution, what Article 5 says and what the three rebel factions in Syria are.
Bevin was not able to answer Benton's questions and said Benton was trying to "play gotcha."
Because our Senators totally need to be aware of what's going on in Syria.

Be
Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2013/09/17/2827765/sparks-fly-as-republican-bevin.html#storylink=cpy

NewRightLibertarian
10-17-2013, 02:17 PM
Good to see Benton out there trying to destroy a formidable tea party candidate on the behalf of one of the worst Republican establishment scumbags around. This clearly is how liberty is achieved.

AuH20
10-17-2013, 02:22 PM
Good to see Benton out there trying to destroy a formidable tea party candidate on the behalf of one of the worst Republican establishment scumbags around. This clearly is how liberty is achieved.

Benton is such a lowlife with this charade of a campagn. I would have more respect for him if he was honest about Mitch's candidacy.

specsaregood
10-17-2013, 02:29 PM
Benton then peppered Bevin with specific questions "to show what you do and do not know" about being a U.S. senator.
They included how many articles there are in the U.S. Constitution, what Article 5 says and what the three rebel factions in Syria are.
Bevin was not able to answer Benton's questions and said Benton was trying to "play gotcha."

Because our Senators totally need to be aware of what's going on in Syria.
Well, it is sorta a hot topic up there. But how about the other 2? Bevin couldn't answer those either? I would think those 2 would be popular questions around these parts. If Benton had asked those of any sitting senator or most other candidates and they couldn't answer it, people around here would be making much ado about it.

erowe1
10-17-2013, 02:29 PM
What's this thread about? All I saw was "blah blah blah Benton Blows blah blah."

chudrockz
10-17-2013, 02:59 PM
I would have said that the three rebel factions in Syria are Al Queda, Al Queda, and Al Queda, and that they all blow goats and none is deserving of our support.

CPUd
10-17-2013, 03:00 PM
I think most Senators just ask McCain about Syria because he can tell which groups are the bad ones and which groups are the good ones.

pcosmar
10-17-2013, 03:13 PM
I would have said that the three rebel factions in Syria are Al Queda, Al Queda, and Al Queda, and that they all blow goats and none is deserving of our support.

Al-Mabahith Al Aammah.
Central Intelligence Agency
HaMossad leModiʿin uleTafkidim Meyuḥadim

But don't expect that to be the answer he was looking for.

TheTyke
10-17-2013, 07:20 PM

Astute comparison...