PDA

View Full Version : Frequency Prisons - A Message to the Movement

Ethek
10-17-2013, 11:01 AM
First post here in a long time. Comes off more as a rant, just take it the same as any advise, discard as you see fit.

The Age of Confusion – Mass Manipulation, Propaganda and Frequency Prisons (http://uniteunderfreedom.com/?p=1985)

"That propaganda easily seduces even those whom it most horrifies is a paradox that Bernays grasped completely"

I have declined to post here for a long time because I was taking the suggestion of the author of this article. I was going off 'to think' to contemplate. To draw syncronistic connections of intuition and insight from my past experiance. I have had a lot as a Paulite. Growing Up in Rands hometown, by the time 2009 came around I worked in his HQ during the primary, I roomed with people from the national campaign in 2011 in D.C. I was a delegate for Ron to the national convention/ on theplatform committee. I participated in one of the state level PACs in a competative primary state. A Pac that inherited C4L split in ornanization after the national campaign. I have studied the personalities of a great many people in the movement.

I sense that facts dont win agruments, politics do not win the issue. You win your truth and that is it. We have to center ourselves enough to know that the movements message is a core truth for you and only you. The alternative to not groudning on your own emotional state is you will be at the mercy of the 'Archons of Fate' as I someitmes call them. A tool.

To fight the Empire is to be infected by its derangement ... Whoever defeats the Empire becomes the Empire; it proliferates like a virus ... thereby it becomes its enemies. - Philip K Dick

The Empire (Roman) Never Ended

It may be that 'our' chance is coming, but this entire movement is going to become at tool for the hipocrsy we intuitivly sense and despise. So, Please take a moment, read the article the and own anything that needs owning. Dig up something big and harry in your psychy that scares you... keep going.

satchelmcqueen
10-17-2013, 10:57 PM
bump

FindLiberty
10-18-2013, 09:48 AM
100% - Just take a good look in the mirror and see for yourself... (said the blind man who picked up the hammer and saw) http://uniteunderfreedom.com/?p=1985

ClydeCoulter
10-19-2013, 10:43 AM
Bump for the OP