PDA

View Full Version : Cruz Says He Won't Block Deal; Some On FreeRepublic Turn On Him

RonPaulFanInGA
10-16-2013, 11:56 AM
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3079725/posts

Well I suspected it by the way he has handled it but I am going to say it.

Ted ruz is useless. He is a paper tiger and not a very good one at that. his non-filibuster was just show to get him nominated in 2016. Wanna prove you are a leader? Filibuster. He backs down. he skulks around. He is in this for one man ... Ted Cruz.

Ted Cruz can take a hike. I started out leaning his way but have done a 180.

What a useless twit. Boy am I angry. Like in football ... next man up because Cruz is not a man.

Go away Teddy. You are not wanted

Why? All he dd was make noise that accomplished nothing. If I just want someone who can yell I’ll vote for the Yorkie next door. Ted Cruz is a yapper, nothing more.

No need to worry about that.

They're worse.

They're White Flag, Surrender Monkeys

Exactly. Cruz wasted our time. But hey, at least he got a lot of face time on TV and won a straw poll.

I'm bitterly disappointed by this surrender.
The Senate, including Ted Cruz, has acquiesced in an internal coup.

There's no way to sugar coat it.

The Free Republic Cruz Cult looks exactly like the old Free Republic (2009-2011) Palin Cult: no criticism allowed.

HOLLYWOOD
10-16-2013, 12:42 PM
TPTB would primary Cruz in the next election... they would spend $100 million in Texas to knock him out. Even the very liberal financiers will fund a GOP opponent in the primary to help eliminate Cruz. The people have to realize the entire system is rigged for the establishment and the people are used as the piggy bank to rape. Until the Americans stop remaining willfully ignorant(never happen in this 2 party indoctrination programs cradle to grave)... the garbage will continue.

thoughtomator
10-16-2013, 12:52 PM
Free Republic is what happens when you let a Lord of the Flies experiment run for 15 years.

AuH20
10-16-2013, 12:53 PM
TPTB would primary Cruz in the next election... they would spend $100 million in Texas to knock him out. Even the very liberal financiers will fund a GOP opponent in the primary to help eliminate Cruz. The people have to realize the entire system is rigged for the establishment and the people are used as the piggy bank to rape. Until the Americans stop remaining willfully ignorant(never happen in this 2 party indoctrination programs cradle to grave)... the garbage will continue.

Cruz isn't part of the club and he actually had the gall to challenge them. I think they will fund a primary challenger as well.

thoughtomator
10-16-2013, 12:59 PM
Cruz isn't part of the club and he actually had the gall to challenge them. I think they will fund a primary challenger as well.

The bigger problem for Cruz is that he did it badly, on as big a stage as he could find.

kathy88
10-16-2013, 01:02 PM
Good.

rich34
10-16-2013, 01:08 PM

Oh BS! Yes Turncoat Ted is one of em, starting with his Goldman Sachs wife, to Prescott bush chairing his PAC, to the time he worked for W Bush/condi rice and writing W's immigration policy which put illegal immigration on "Cruz" control. The man is a snake and should not be trusted at all! He'll gladly help at diluting the liberty vote and handing it to the same types of jackasses we got the last two elections. The sooner the Paul wing of the liberty movement realizes this the better!