PDA

View Full Version : School Makes an Example Out of Autistic Child: Bomb Drawing Results in “responsible removal” (

donnay
10-16-2013, 10:12 AM
School Makes an Example Out of Autistic Child: Bomb Drawing Results in “responsible removal” (Warning: Graphic Image)

Kimberly Paxton
www.TheDailySheeple.com
October 16th, 2013 -

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bomb-drawing.jpg

We can all rest a little easier as the crackdown continues on violence in schools.

The disturbingly graphic image above was met with an immediate and decisive response by Hillcrest Middle School. We at The Daily Sheeple decided to go ahead and publish this graphic image with the hope that we can help to avert this kind of crisis in the future. It’s important that the public see the terrifying threats with which our nation’s teachers must deal on a day to day basis.

Another young hooligan has been dealt with, this time in Greenville County, South Carolina. Parents there can heave a sigh of relief to know that the school is on top of things, keeping their kids safe. Drawings of cartoon bombs will NOT be tolerated in the schools there and a young autistic boy has been suspended from school until the investigation of this mayhem is complete.

Amy Parham spoke with News 4’s Mandy Gaither on Tuesday.

She said her son, Rhett, is autistic and goes to Hillcrest Middle School.

Parham said Rhett drew a picture of a cartoon bomb from a video game he watches on YouTube called Bomberman 64.

She said Rhett drew the picture at home and then took it to school and showed it to some older students.

She said one of those students told school officials about the drawing and Rhett was suspended.

Parham said when she got the call from the school about the incident she thought they were joking at first. (source)

Sadly, the call was no joke. A school spokesperson, Oby Lyles, said that “a threatening comment is made” the child is immediately suspended pending further investigation.

Young Rhett’s mother is shocked by the move, particular in light of the fact that her son is autistic. “I’m angry. I’m upset and I’m incredulous, honestly, that a child could come in and bring a drawing and that’s somehow perceived as a threat — especially someone with special needs who really doesn’t filter information the same way that typical children do.” She is even more upset because the school agreed that her son was not actually a threat. “They actually reiterated to me they knew he was non-violent,” Parham told the station. “They knew he was not actually having a bomb, creating or making a bomb. But that they could not go with out making an example of him and take some type of action because they were worried about their perception.” (source)

The school has released a statement justifying their quick actions.

“It is important and necessary to thoroughly investigate any threat to student safety, including a student’s intent. This is one of the most difficult judgments a school official must make. This investigation began when threatening comments were made, resulting in the responsible removal of the student from the school to ensure everyone’s safety while the incident and intent were assessed.

“The school’s administration responded appropriately to the severity of this incident, investigated it fully, and acted in accord with applicable laws, policies and procedures.” (source)

So, let this be a lesson – no quarter will be given to those with special needs. You don’t get to run around threatening and terrifying the other kids with cartoon drawings regardless of your differences. All thought crimes will be duly penalized, no matter who you are.

Source:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/school-makes-an-example-out-of-autistic-child-bomb-drawing-results-in-responsible-removal-warning-graphic-image_102013#sthash.slfasqJw.dpuf

dinosaur
10-16-2013, 10:28 AM
And one more set of parents wakes up to the reality of what is happening in the public schools.

Paulbot99
10-16-2013, 10:36 AM
She said Rhett drew the picture at home and then took it to school and showed it to some older students.

She said one of those students told school officials about the drawing and Rhett was suspended.

Informing on autistic children now, are we? Amerika! Fuck yeah!

JK/SEA
10-16-2013, 10:40 AM
''and the rockets red glare, bombs bursting in air''...blah blah blah...

its getting increasingly harder for me to keep my sense of humor...

moostraks
10-16-2013, 10:49 AM
"Nearly all children nowadays were horrible. What was worst of all was that by means of such organizations as the Spies they were systematically turned into ungovernable little savages, and yet this produced in them no tendency whatever to rebel against the discipline of the Party. On the contrary, they adored the Party and everything connected with it… All their ferocity was turned outwards, against the enemies of the State, against foreigners, traitors, saboteurs, thought-criminals. It was almost normal for people over thirty to be frightened of their own children."

Add autistic children to the list Orwell. The older students who turned him in are the future neighbors we will have to contend with and this will only get worse with national control of education.

Christian Liberty
10-16-2013, 11:03 AM
Add autistic children to the list Orwell. The older students who turned him in are the future neighbors we will have to contend with and this will only get worse with national control of education.

I'm not making comments one way or another on whether winning is "worth it" or not, but we aren't going to win this game without some violence. Washington and Jefferson knew this, we're kidding ourselves if we don't.

Again, I make no comment as to whether or not physical force to win is "worth it" or not, and I don't advocate it, at least not in a vacuum, but there is no way we're going to reform everyone peacefully. At some point we're going to either have to fight for our country or let it die.

aGameOfThrones
10-16-2013, 11:04 AM
He forgot Mario http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/6/63/Normal_mariobobomblarge.jpeg/200px-Normal_mariobobomblarge.jpeg

moostraks
10-16-2013, 12:10 PM
I'm not making comments one way or another on whether winning is "worth it" or not, but we aren't going to win this game without some violence. Washington and Jefferson knew this, we're kidding ourselves if we don't.

Again, I make no comment as to whether or not physical force to win is "worth it" or not, and I don't advocate it, at least not in a vacuum, but there is no way we're going to reform everyone peacefully. At some point we're going to either have to fight for our country or let it die.

Your obsession with violence while claiming not to advocate for it is distracting. It is as if you want to incite someone to do the dirty work while claiming some sort of deniability. A peaceful resolution will be longer and harder but a violent response will most likely be quickly stifled or suffer the same consequence eventually by being violently overturned. If the ideas have merit because they are right, my faith tells me to trust they will eventually win out, maybe not in my lifetime but eventually. You don't achieve anything by becoming that which you detest just to say you have won.

Non-resistant believers have continued to hold firm in the face of constant government disapproval of their beliefs and have achieved a certain level of autonomy. If we are so insignificant in number as has been proposed then they should let those of us secede peacefully so as not to waste the time and money on a troublesome minority. If we are many in number then peaceful disobedience is all the more effective for it will awaken others from their stupor by seeing unfair responses meted out frequently upon the average person calmly resisting tyrannical abuses.

Christian Liberty
10-16-2013, 12:30 PM
Your obsession with violence while claiming not to advocate for it is distracting. It is as if you want to incite someone to do the dirty work while claiming some sort of deniability. A peaceful resolution will be longer and harder but a violent response will most likely be quickly stifled or suffer the same consequence eventually by being violently overturned. If the ideas have merit because they are right, my faith tells me to trust they will eventually win out, maybe not in my lifetime but eventually. You don't achieve anything by becoming that which you detest just to say you have won.

Non-resistant believers have continued to hold firm in the face of constant government disapproval of their beliefs and have achieved a certain level of autonomy. If we are so insignificant in number as has been proposed then they should let those of us secede peacefully so as not to waste the time and money on a troublesome minority. If we are many in number then peaceful disobedience is all the more effective for it will awaken others from their stupor by seeing unfair responses meted out frequently upon the average person calmly resisting tyrannical abuses.

They aren't going to let us go peacefully. That's exactly my point. Even if we got the majority of people on our side (Unlikely) they still wouldn't let us go peacefully.

I'm absolutely opposed to any initiation of force, but if we did as you suggest and tried to secede, its almost certain they would initiate force against us. If we aren't willing to defend ourselves, there's no point in trying to secede to begin with.

Trigonx
10-16-2013, 01:12 PM
That doesn't even come close to looking like a bomb in real life. What the hell is wrong with this School, I see no wires, no timers, who the hell lights a fuse on a bomb in this day and age. I wonder if someone draws a stick with a trigger and writes gun under it they will get suspended.

DamianTV
10-16-2013, 01:42 PM
Never eat a chicken strip into the shape of a gun either.

Politicians complain about Gun Violence in Video Games, but little is said about Bomb Violence in Bomberman 64 or its various remakes!

---

Edit:

One last thing: School Children tend to draw pictures of people that are Herores to them. Batman. Superman. Firemen. Officer Friendly (1940's). Jesus. WWF Wrestlers. Etc. When drawn, their characters are often portrayed making a Heroic Action. Fighting in a War if their parent is in the Military. Monster Trucks. Transformers.

Why wasnt this child drawing Pictures of a Teacher, School Administrator, or John Boehner? Maybe that is why the staff is all pissed off! And maybe, just maybe, the Indoctrination Staff should take a good hard look at themselves.

specsaregood
10-16-2013, 01:44 PM
Is the kid really autistic? Or is he just some socially awkward assburger kid, conveniently recategorized as autistic?

DamianTV
10-16-2013, 01:56 PM
Is the kid really autistic? Or is he just some socially awkward assburger kid, conveniently recategorized as autistic?

Probably not, but Im not qualified to issue such a diagnosis without meeting the child. However, even without meeting the Faculty, I can pretty much tell you almost all of them are full on Sociopathic Asbergers Syndrome.

moostraks
10-16-2013, 02:03 PM
They aren't going to let us go peacefully. That's exactly my point. Even if we got the majority of people on our side (Unlikely) they still wouldn't let us go peacefully.

I'm absolutely opposed to any initiation of force, but if we did as you suggest and tried to secede, its almost certain they would initiate force against us. If we aren't willing to defend ourselves, there's no point in trying to secede to begin with.

Non-resistant Christians have been relatively successful due to their persistence and their dedication. I have a different faith and belief system than you do. I don't believe violence is the answer. You act as if the conclusion is settled and I do not agree with your assessment.

I think you mistake my view on seceding as necessarily being in large number. I would be pleased if we could opt out such as the Amish have achieved on certain issues and work towards non-citizen status for communities or individuals. Let them have all the perks with the pain. If this is done peacefully then it won't be seen as a threat but a relief to get rid of those who obstruct their perfect society.

Christian Liberty
10-16-2013, 02:40 PM
I disagree with you that they'll let us go. I can't really disagree with you on the difficulties of reconciling Christianity with violence though. It should certainly be saved as a last resort.

Do you think the American Revolution was wrong, just out of curiosity?

heavenlyboy34
10-16-2013, 02:44 PM

Parham said when she got the call from the school about the incident she thought they were joking at first. (source)

Sadly, the call was no joke. A school spokesperson, Oby Lyles, said that “a threatening comment is made” the child is immediately suspended pending further investigation.
You kids and parents here-whatever happened to "snitches get stitches"?

Anti Federalist
10-16-2013, 02:52 PM
You kids and parents here-whatever happened to "snitches get stitches"?

This is the new AmeriKa, Comrade.

See Something, Say Something.

Anti Federalist
10-16-2013, 02:54 PM
That doesn't even come close to looking like a bomb in real life. What the hell is wrong with this School, I see no wires, no timers, who the hell lights a fuse on a bomb in this day and age. I wonder if someone draws a stick with a trigger and writes gun under it they will get suspended.

Nothing is wrong with this school, they are doing exactly what they supposed to be doing, teaching compliance.

And they have...been numerous stories of kids getting thrown out of government schools for "finger guns".

Dr.3D
10-16-2013, 02:57 PM

Kids see those kind of bombs on cartoons (Rocky & Bullwinkle comes to mind) and copy them. The adults are just stupid enough to think there is something wrong with it.

cajuncocoa
10-16-2013, 03:11 PM
LOL @ "Warning: Graphic Image" :D

heavenlyboy34
10-16-2013, 05:28 PM
This is the new AmeriKa, Comrade.

See Something, Say Something.
Aw, FFS. When I was grade school age (most likely you too), tattle-taleing was considered generally annoying and foolish by adults. Typically dismissed with "don't be a tattle-tale" or something like that.

Are they also teaching kids to just sit there and get beat up when bullies assault them now? :eek:

Occam's Banana
10-16-2013, 06:15 PM
At some point we're going to either have to fight for our country or let it die.

Let it die. And then bury it in an unmarked grave without a ceremony ...

Mini-Me
10-17-2013, 02:00 AM

I'd like to think FreedomFanatic is wrong, but if he's right, I wouldn't be too quick to say, "Let it die." If we put up no real fight before or after the burial, I think we're a lot less likely to see liberty than we are to see an emerging tyranny greater than anything we or our ancestors have ever seen. Opportunity cuts both ways in a political vacuum, and any liberty we see is going to be hard-won, one way or another.

Mani
10-17-2013, 03:32 AM
He forgot Mario http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/6/63/Normal_mariobobomblarge.jpeg/200px-Normal_mariobobomblarge.jpeg

Reported. I felt terrified when I saw the Italian Terrorist holding that insidious bomb, WITH LEGS! It had legs! So terrified. He looked devilish like he might be attacking our water infrastructure. Someone notify the authorities!!!!!!!!!!

Occam's Banana
10-17-2013, 04:30 AM

I'd like to think FreedomFanatic is wrong, but if he's right, I wouldn't be too quick to say, "Let it die." If we put up no real fight before or after the burial, I think we're a lot less likely to see liberty than we are to see an emerging tyranny greater than anything we or our ancestors have ever seen. Opportunity cuts both ways in a political vacuum, and any liberty we see is going to be hard-won, one way or another.

Well, my brief comment was intended mostly (indeed, almost wholly) for snark value.
So the poor little thing can't be expected to bear the weight of too much scrutiny. ;)

But as long as we're on the subject ...

I see the system we currently live under as being both unsustainable and irredeemable. The phrase "let it die" as I mean it should be taken as a judgement that we cannot reasonably expect any significant or adequate reformation of the current system - and that its passing is a prerequisite to our preferred state of affairs (whatever that might be - opinions around here vary :)). This is not to suggest in any way that we should not seek to ensure that whatever comes after is not just as bad or even worse. So we should "let it die" rather than "fight for it." What we should "fight for" is what comes after ...

(IOW: If you will indulge my tendency to contrarian pedantry :o, I would object that the "it" in "let it die" and the "it" in "fight for it" have entirely different antecedents.)

specsaregood
10-17-2013, 04:39 AM
Aw, FFS. When I was grade school age (most likely you too), tattle-taleing was considered generally annoying and foolish by adults. Typically dismissed with "don't be a tattle-tale" or something like that.

Are they also teaching kids to just sit there and get beat up when bullies assault them now? :eek:

Why yes, yes they are.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/03/briar-maclean-canadian-student-knife_n_3379359.html

roho76
10-17-2013, 04:45 AM
That's it. I've had it with this forum. If your going to let people post pictures of child killing devices like bombs drawn on paper. This is rediculous. Why does this forum promote killing the children with bombs drawn on paper.

ATF, DHS, TSA, Local dog catcher. Whoever. Come arrest these vicious forums attenders and there filth for posting digital copies of bombs drawn on paper from an obvious terrorist dressed as an autistic child. Everyone knows that Allah and the mooslims cause terroristic tendencies.

Obomba, save us by sending weapons to autistic children to fight the autistic children and their paper bombs and those who chose to carelessly spread digital copies of bombs drawn on paper. This terrorist even went so far as to draw that the wick is on fire and this things ready to blow.

bolil
10-17-2013, 05:21 AM
Ruler: "We can drop them as we please, but you can't draw them. Yes, we know you are a child and that your brain functions in a manner unlike our psychopathic excuses for brains. When you are older you won't need to draw bombs; be content that you will pay for them and we will drop them. We'll tell you what: They make big bangs!"

heavenlyboy34
10-17-2013, 11:09 PM
Why yes, yes they are.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/03/briar-maclean-canadian-student-knife_n_3379359.html
What a world of fail it is out there. :(